Tsukihime

Who is the worst Tsukihime and why is it Akiha?

It's curry user. Look, even in that image she has a spoon in her mouth, that's almost her entire character.

Kohaku>Hisui>Arcueid>Akiha>Aoko>Len>Sacchin>>> Literal shit>Curry.

I'm a male pajeet and without a doubt, its fucking Ciel. Even I don't like curry that much.

Akiha is the best.

My understanding is that Ciel's redesign in the remake is in order to repair her reputation and create wider appeal. I guess Takeuchi's decided that enough is enough. Being a meme is fine and all, but Ciel's basically the biggest meme character in TYPE-MOON right now.

you may only pick one

Kohaku is worst Tsukihime

So,

Arcueid>Sakura>Ciel>Rin>Saber>Akiha?

>Akiha
>worst
wut

>Aoko that low
That's some mighty shit taste you've got there. Why didn't we get any Aoko shotacon doujins?

>Who is the best Tsukihime and why is it Akiha?
fixed

Stop hating Ciel, she did nothing wrong

Arcueid > Hisui > Akiha > Aoko > Kohaku > Len > Ciel > Sacchin

Sakura. Cooks well, loves me, has big assets, and fucks like an educated prostitute.
The ultimate waifu. After seeing how much people love Rem, I can't understand how so many people hate Sakura.

how good is the manga and how faithful is it

Shit taste

Hisui>>>everyone else>>>Curry

Midday Moon ending might be the best thing that Nasu has written

Ciel > Kohaku > Akiha > Hisui > Satsuki > Arcueid

the "curry xDDD" running gag is only prevailent in fandiscs, Melty and some WoGs, because Nasu likes his quirky shit

just remove her fucking glasses

Ciel looks bangable af, when she's not wearing them and that hideous school uniform

Akiha is great you faggot, the bottom is ciel.

Sakura above Saber, Rin and Akiha? No, just no.

Arcueid>saber>akiha>rin>ciel>>sakura

what exactly makes Ciel so disliked by the fandom?

the curry part is mostly a meme, that stems from the spin-offs and every other girl besides Hisui try to kill or fuck over at least once
((at least those are reasons I hear when they bring her up))

*fuck Shiki over at least once

Was that the true or good ending? They were both pretty good

True ending. While the good ending makes sense too, Kohaku diying regretting her shit, it just too good. And the whole future perspective of both Hisui and Shiki being alone except for them is magnificent. I think this was made when Nasu wanted to be a legit writer.

That's all you got? I like her because she actually has fire in her belly, cold fire unlike her sister, but that just means she has good spirit.

Not only do I like that she cooks, I like that she likes to cook, unlike the dime a dozen stereotypical dere types that just want to cook for their boyfriends, I like that she wants to hone and refine her craft outside of Shirou. She even helps Saber learn to make apple pie. Sharing your craft with others is a beautiful thing.

And the fact she takes her club activities seriously. I liked that she gave her all in it even when you know she ought to have been turned off by it due to Shirou leaving, Shinji being an as shat to her and the rest of the juniors, and Ayako allowing him to stay on the team. Makes it that much sweeter when she revives the team herself and becomes captain in her second year.

But the best thing, is that she goes to practice magecraft from square one, anytime she is free of Zouken, when most would want to shy away from magecraft in her situation.

I'm a Cielbro and Akihabro too, it's a rare combo I know.

Really wish Nasu would just let Ciel be awrsome and stop the memes a bit.

She's not that disliked, rather just not liked as much as the rest. I'll miss her sideburns.

Hisui and Kohaku are my favorite Type Moon chars, and it's sad they are jokes in Melty.

To fair, everyone became a joke after Melty.

Arcueid > Akiha >> Kohaku > Hisui >>> shit > Ciel

It's a shame since the individual stories of Actress Again were pretty good for the most part.

Could've have said it better myself

They were, sadly the next MB seems so far away. I really liked the addition of Archetype to MBAACC. Her route was pretty good and had some good quotes.

>“Your spirit would get fired up for such a boring reason? Fine. I will give you a chance for remediation, sorrowful and pathetic white lily.”
>“An exterminator of infections is insufficient qualification to be called a flower. That body will yet take more minutes to disappear. As you approach your death, try to blossom beautifully.”

Shitty Kiss-shot ripoff

I want to protect kohaku-san!

t. Guy who thinks CC released last year.

HISUI A WORST GIRL
JESUS CHRIST

That's not Ciel.

Incest is immoral.

She has no actual character traits other than being a senpai, wearing glasses, eating curry and attacking everyone for being heretics, not to mention her romance with Shiki is complete nonsense. She'd be a good side character, but her utter lack of identifiable archetype traits makes her a terrible VN heroine.

She's in direct competition with the main heroine of the story, who is also the most popular heroine from the story overall.

TYPE-MOON guide:

Rin > Akiha > Aoko > Ryougi > Kohaku > Arcueid > Saber > Hisui > Len > Sacchin > Rider > Caster > Ciel > Urine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wormslut

>Rinfag pushing the "wormslut" meme
Gee, who would have thought?

>Sacchin over Rider and Caster
Shit taste.

She suffered too much. She deserves some indulgence

She didn't even get much personality. Just some generic doormat. Why would you prefer her over Rider and Caster?

More like:

Sakura > Kohaku > Ilya > Sacchin > Arcueid > Caster > Saber > Rider > Akiha > Ryougi > Aoko > Hisui > Len >>>>>>>>>>>> Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rin=Ciel

Just out of pity. I also forgot Ilya

Rin > Akiha > Aoko > Ryougi > Kohaku > Arcueid > Ilya > Saber > Hisui > Len > > Rider > Caster > Sacchin > Ciel > Urine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wormslut

Fuck off, wormfag.

>sakura above Illya

Yes?

No

>fate/zeroshit

>17
No wonder Ilya's route was the one they decided to cut.

Seiba. Akiha if Seiba becomes unavailable.

best turkeyhandle

She's antagonistic towards everyone who isn't Shiki. The only truly positive relationship she has with anyone is Shiki and Shiki alone. While she's on good enough terms with Inui, it's utterly shallow and she barely speaks to him.

In the end, when you take vampires out of the picture, all Ciel really has are Shiki and curry. This is most easily seen in Kagetsu Tohya, where she's literally just either exposition dump or comic relief because she has nothing else to contribute.