( sorry I'm french )

Who is this second demon actor?

Also does anybody know who this is?

give me a minute

I saws him in "the chronicles of Riddick"

Linus Roache

have fun, what a joke this episode

Digits, kek, thigh gap, Sup Forums BTFO

Someone said that she was hacked by someone on Sup Forums when she was given a virus and locked her files up and forced her to show her tits on cam and fuck him to get her files unlocked.

fake versions.

real version incoming. Don't let trolls trick you. Make sure to share this with friends and family.

Real shit? Ayylmao

This is the virus.

t. A fed

Concerned citizen.

I'd watch homeland if it's just 90% Sup Forums browsing and 10% shit getting done because of Sup Forums

Digies don't lie, seriously spooped

i aint clikin that shit nigger

>Legit politically incorrect
>not just fake 3chang
>not go homer gamer girl

lel

don't click on it !!!!!!!

No, just a fed

1 Open this image
2 Save with the filename Sup Forums.jse
3. Open the file you saved
4. ???
5. Shit bricks.

don't click on it

You just infected my computer.

Lads, what if Sup Forums isn’t real? What if it - and indeed all of us - are just the figment of a scriptwriter’s imagination, and we just came into being a few weeks ago when the scriptwriters thought us and our hacker chat room up? We would just have false memories of being around for ages and the false belief of being independent, conscious, real people.

When the Homeland writers start think up new ideas and forget about Sup Forums and it’s users we’ll all wink out of existence! Not that we ever existed anyway.

OH SHIT IT'S TOO LATE NOW I CAN'T OPEN MY NIGGER MEME FOLDER UNLESS I PAY THE LEAF 5 BTC AND BLOW HIS DOG, HELP ME GUYS

Carrie is doing surveillance shit on her own, sees some woman enter a dude's house, screenshots her face, and posts it on Homeland Sup Forums for help identifying the woman since she has no help from her CIA buddies.

The hacker known as Sup Forums says he knows who the woman is, and posts a JPG file. When Carrie downloads it, it turns out to actually be ransomware.

The hacker keeps increasing the ransom randomly, and Carrie decides since she can't afford to pay it, she'll webcam for him and shows him her tits. Then she says if he wants more, it'll have to be in person, and he'll have to unlock her laptop too.

She goes to meet him, then busts him up with a metal rod badly and nearly kills him, but he unlocks her laptop and then she runs off with his.

can i zee bobs?

> Carrie decides since she can't afford to pay it, she'll webcam for him and shows him her tits.

Fucking kek!

You don't actually get to see them in the episode.

what race is the hacker?

>screenshots her face, and posts it on Homeland Sup Forums for help identifying the woman
Wonder where they got that idea from ?

Carrie no!

A fucking white male.

>shows him her tits
She better have timestamped that shit.

This is weird. They did enough research to get a lot of it right, even included some beta uprising, but still butchered the formatting for some reason.

they put some effort into it, more than any other Hollywood production but it was still retarded.

She got a virus from a JPEG. Fucking retarded. She should have gotten it from following a bad link. For fucks sake.

So is she a regular Sup Forums user according to the show? Or did she just see some youtube video or something talking about weaponized autism? How does the show potray her knowing to go to fictional universe Sup Forums?

Such obvious viral marketing. Theyre trying to get you to watch the show by mentioning us. The last good season was the one after Brody died, its been dogshit so far including this season.

This should be a series. But Homeland was good anyway, not great as it´s a bit slow at times and the focus is a bit overdone on that one guy. Good+ overall, worth the watch.

>posts a JPG file. When Carrie downloads it, it turns out to actually be ransomware.

TOP KEK!

WE DID IT REDDIT!

BASED

>I know who that is
>>who?
>sent ;)
Classic Sup Forums.

I like the way they staggered post alignment so reditards could follow along too

>The hacker known as Sup Forums says he knows who the woman is, and posts a JPG file. When Carrie downloads it, it turns out to actually be ransomware.
lol. implying a JPG COULD be ransomware. only possible way would be an exploit in a particular photo viewing program. what a stupid concept.

but is Sup Forums seriously on mainstream TV now? wtf?

Kek. Also she has aged damn.

>he doesn't know about embedded jpgs

dk, are you a fed?

Great. Now even more normie redditors will find this place.

This. Jesus fucking Christ, the absolute state of normals.

I never saw past the part where the soldier-turned-terrorist dies, what happens afterwards? Give me a quick rundown.

I'd like to talk to Carrie.

zozl

Not sure since I haven't watched since season 3 or 4. I only watched this episode because I was super amused that they used Sup Forums in their story.

Imagine how many autists would have clicked the jpg and presumably also got their computers ransomewared if it worked like that. This place would melt down if it was as simple as clicking on a picture.

Also wouldnt the guy have to live near her to meet up to fuck? What are the odds of that?

click install or no?

wow was there a new clip? I saw this posted about 50 times already. They did another one where she got hacked?

Oopsland

She fucks some wannabe terrorist kid in Pakistan before he he gets headshotted by his own uncle. Its hilarious.

Be careful fellow hackers, She's CIA

>he doesnt know about THE image.

Please tell me the guy said something bane related in response to her saying she was cia.

POO

I mean, if they're gonna do Sup Forums, they should at least have that one little basic down.

Im right across the street. Lying in the public ways.

The guy was an idiot

Dayum that's nice

Did it really show the front-page like that? Hiro should sue for some extra gibs

Muh FBI

Carrie, what are you doing?

They actually wentry through the trouble of trying to make a look-alike site

Do i get to bring friends?

Aw man.
I checked your digits, clicked your picture and now I'm Mustard gas.

She was so hot in that movie with the Schwarzmann kid. This show kinda ruined her looks but I'd still bang her.

>People will this this is photoshopped.

Wat

32-32-32

>Federal Agent calls upon Sup Forums to help in official investigation

Weaponized autism

no

Completely unrealistic, she didn't even get called a faggot once.

>it’s a fed thread

Kek, saved

Big Jew get abducted, they hunt him down eventually and save him but he is a broken man. She is Drone Queen. Does some anti terror stuff. Fights a guy in an old factory, gets beat up and raped, then escapes. GG

this is going to bring a shitload of newfags

Hold up is this NEW episodes? I thought Homeland was done after season 6. Wtf