I WANNA BE BLONDE! WHY! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN WITH SLAV GENES!!?!?

I WANNA BE BLONDE! WHY! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN WITH SLAV GENES!!?!?

I WANNA BE BLONDE LIKE THE FINEST OF GERMANICS, I WANT BLONDE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT BLONDE HAIR NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek

TGO is a jawlet with a jew pig snout under that beard.

AHHHHGHGHGGGGGGHHHHH WHY AM I SO INFERIOR
ALL I WANT IS TO BE A VISIGOTH
BUT THEY'RE GONE

AHHGHGHGHGHHHHHH

>I want to be a cuck
Just bleach your hair and hang yourself desu

Blonde is gay, don`t worry.

Blonde hair is overrated. Dark hair, light skin, blue/green/hazel eyes is god-tier.

Dude. Be proud of your Adidas tracksuits while making your amcestors proud by squatting at a 67° angle. You were born for this.

I was born with slav genes and my hair are nice and golden, more golden than The Golden One ones even.

you can just dye your hair
but men with blonde hair look like faggots, so beware

Get some bleach faggot. Down a few drinks for good measure.

plenty of slavs are blonde you nigger

THEY WERE FUCKING TAKEN. AN ENTIRE EUROPA FULL OF GERMANICS AND THEY WERE ASSIMILATED, LEAVING SCATTERED BLONDE BROTHERS WHO DECLARE WAR ON ONE ANOTHER FOR THE KIKE.

>mfw Slavic
>mfw blue eyes and blonde hair

Feels pretty decent

I have dark blonde perfect locks.
to lazy for care so I run around short haired and it looks retarded unless its very short

le rat face man

Remember that is what we fight for

Canada is for Germanics. Please leave, subhuman Slavnigger

>Dark hair
>Dark facial hair
>White skin
>Hazel eyes

Good combination for an Ameri-mutt who's part Greek

If you don't have blue eyes just end your miserable nigglette life, now

Ancestors of Slavs and Balts brought blonde hair to Europe you dumb mutt.

>Canada is for Germanics
You mean canada is for ahmed and his 20 brothers

This.

>dark hair
>pale skin
>brown eyes
did i fail?

>mfw born in Finland as a Fennoswede with brown hair
Statistically there is probably no other group with higher % of blondes. And I have to get BROWN hair.

At least my mother was blonde so I should carry blonde genes. Hopefully my children will be blond.

>Alves
>El_goblino.jpg
>Muttposting

If you don't have blue eyes you can't be part of the super-race ethnostate and must be ground up into dog food. I am not sorry about this, you all need to go.

Truly le masterrace

>t. fat mutt brunette

blonde hair doesn't matter, it's blue/green eyes that matter. I have blue eyes. Reply to this post if you have been blessed with blue/green eyes

>slavs are the only chance the white race has
>mfw i have no face

Ontario isn't Canada anymore.

kill yourself nigger

>mfw born in Finland as a Fennoswede with brown eyes

But I have blonde hair. Literally everyone from my dads side has blue eyes, why not me?

>slav genes
>slavs aren't one of the blondest people in the world

i-it's okay lad, we just need to go for a walk

My ancestors are 100% Nordic, I'm not a negro!

>Blond hair on a guy
>Manly

t. brown eyes

>t. castagna bruciata

I am 1/6 slav and i literraly have light hair thanks to that.

I do like blonde hair and blue eyes in women. But in men I think we can have broader attributes and still be attractive to women. Many anglos have brown or red hair and blue or green eyes. Think of Peirce Brosnan, the black haired Mick with blue eyes. Is a blonde haired blue eyed man necessarily better off than him? Or how about Cumberbatch with brown hair and blue eyes that basically crack whatever camera lense into which he looks. Men can pull off a larger array of phenotypes.

My run up to a blonde haired blue eyed woman would be a redheaded woman with green eyes.

Are you fucking retarded? Slavic people have blonde hair, the slavic stereotype is a person with blonde hair.

Fucking retarded Krauts, I swear you irritate me in any corner of the internet you crawl into.

>that pic

top bants

“Never forget that the rulers of present-day Russia are common blood-stained criminals; that they are the scum of humanity which, favoured by circumstances, overran a great state in a tragic hour, slaughtered and wiped out thousands of her leading intelligentsia in wild blood lust, and now for almost ten years have been carrying on the most cruel and tyrannical regime of all time.

Furthermore, do not forget that these rulers belong to a race which combines, in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for lying, and which today more than ever is conscious of a mission to impose its bloody oppression on the whole world. Do not forget that the international Jew who completely dominates Russia today regards Germany not as an ally, but as a state destined to the same fate.

The danger to which Russia succumbed is always present for Germany. Only a bourgeois simpleton is capable of imagining that Bolshevism has been exorcised. With his superficial thinking he has no idea that this is an instinctive process; that is, the striving of the Jewish people for world domination, a process which is just as natural as the urge of the Anglo-Saxon to seize domination of the earth. And just as the Anglo-Saxon pursues this course in his own way and carries on the fight with his own weapons, likewise the Jew. He goes his way, the way of sneaking in among the nations and boring from within, and he fights with his weapons, with lies and slander, poison and corruption, intensifying the struggle to the point of bloodily exterminating his hated foes.

In Russian Bolshevism we must see the attempt undertaken by the Jews in the twentieth century to achieve world domination. Just as in other epochs they strove to reach the same goal by other, though inwardly related processes. Their endeavor lies profoundly rooted in their essential nature."
Someone who knew.

Are you the guy who thought that phenotype is Babylonian? You were right btw. Those are the most common features for that area, aside form maybe blue eyes.

>i want to be blonde
>pic of homosexual blond man with fetal alcohol syndrome

I have genes from every single European country with the exception of east European Slavic admixture. My hair was red when I was born, turned bleach blonde as a toddler, before settling to Auburn in adolescence. Green eyes with a touch of hazel in the center. I will create a new race in the image of their maker. The eternal amerimutt will conquer the globe.

It's not about looks. Blond hair is a sign of Nordicism that you can't fake, that you are able to make pure European children. Most blond men anyways get their hair dark blond or even brown as they become adults, but they still carry the blond genotype.

No. Canada is for everyone u bigot leafshit

Yuck

t. asian manlet larping as germanic

>being born as the best race on the planet
>complains about hair color

(you)'s incoming

>Suggesting that blonde hair and blue eyes is the only european genotype

Anglos and Irish have a considerable amount of red hair/green eyes phenotypes. There are plenty of Turks, Syrians, French, Italians with blonde hair blue eyes but also brown hair and brown eyes. For the southern Italians and french, this is obviously due in part to Moorish admixture. But not in totality.

My point is that while blonde hair and blue eyes are undisputedly European features, those Aryan genes have a broader distribution and also that other phenotypes are undisputedly European as well.

I have a buddy who is almost entirely Bavarian and he has brown hair, brown eyes.