What happens there?

What happens there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gIV-aJy7b_A
youtu.be/s6jSqt39vFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POTATO AND RACISM

a place for local people to enjoy and tourists to keep on fucking driving.

Potato

Finger steaks

They're the other potato niggers, not to be confused with the soulless potato niggers

A TV show about an old guy who lives off grid in the mountains.

the alabama of the pnw.
dumb fuck inbred conservashits who live in fear, hate and greed.

ruby ridge

I live here. It’s awesome. Stay out.

Mormon rejects that cant even make it in Utah

I also live here. Racists, red necks, and potatoes, nothing to see here, move along.

potato farms and cattle farmer cattle grazing on public land with paying...it time for the usa to take back our lands from them moocher

*without paying their fees

Future black ethnostate

DAS RITE WHITEY

We still hang niggers here, come see for yourself, faggot.

I can fish within 5 mins of my house. I can camp, hike, or hunt within 15 mins of my house. It’s awesome. A lot of my new neighbors are from California and Utah, however.

Lots of mexicans, surprisingly

somebody got to pick the potatoes and make the french fries

Finger steaks, fry sauce, and freedom. Also, rodeos, young mormon wives, and white supremacy. If Sup Forums was a state, it'd be sweet, sweet Idaho.

Gun shows in middle school gymnasiums and white supremacy

>lmao rural retards

I always forget that fry sauce is a local thing and ask for it when I’m out of state, and usually they just hand me ketchup.

One of the reddest states in the country. Also home to racism, potatoes, a large Mormon population, and breathtaking nature.

American potato niggers

Are the Californians more conservative or are they like ones who move to Colorado and Oregon ?
Also why are there more people moving out of California than moving in, is it due to white flight, high cost of life or both ?

Califag here. Where is this? I wanna be your new neighbour

What’s fry sauce?

Mayo mixed with ketchup and relish.
There's probably onion powder in there too.
It's good shit

nothing, stay out

We seem to get a mix of Californians, though most seem pretty conservative actually. Cost of living is super cheap here, which seems to be the main reason.

Looking at this thread, what the fuck happened, are we getting shilled this hard? Why are there so many literal faggots in this thread?

South Fork of the Snake River.

Here’s a lake that’s in the middle of it.

Sorry, we are full fuck off.

Literally worse than Montana in every conceivable way since your Chick-fil-A somehow sucks, what do you even do differently than the southern locations? Oh yeah and Boise is populated with rude, unfriendly white people. And I'm incredibly white so I know it's not a race thing.

Not sure why my pics are sideways. Guess that’s what I get for an Idaho education. ;)

I like Wyoming and Montana just fine, go there all the time. I went to grad school in Missoula. Boise is full of people from out of the area, and it’s a little overpopulated for what it is, hence the rude ones. Come to Idaho Falls, Ammon, Rexburg, Island Park, and you’ll see plenty of ridiculously nice people.

CDA, right?

>desire to go to Idaho increases

Missoula gets a bad rap but I think it's nice. Thank you for the recommendations, maybe I was too quick to judge, I'll have to check those places out next time I'm traveling around the pnw. Come to think of it, one of the nicest ladies I ever met was from Coeur d'Alene, what's it like there?

Stay out.

I honestly can't remember having heard of anything ever happening in Idaho. The only reason that I have to believe that Idaho actually even exists is this guy
youtu.be/gIV-aJy7b_A

Sorry, we are full fuck off.

Northern Idaho is one of the most beautiful places in America. Califags stay the fuck out. You made your bed, stay with Paco and sleep in it

If Idaho had a tech industry near the mountains I'd move immediately
Colorado is becoming hell with all the Californians flocking here like locusts

Wrong on almost everything about what you said.

Coeur d’Alene is nice. A little different vibe and climate than where I’m from in Eastern Idaho, but they’re both very scenic and homey. I wouldn’t recommend Twin Falls or Burley unless you like high-plains deserts because they’re literally in the middle of nowhere with sagebrush all around. And Pocatello is usually called the armpit of Idaho, despite having Idaho State University (or maybe because of that, actually).

Kys faggots and move along we are full

There's a shill invasion.

I’m shilling to keep people the fuck out of my state

Yeah, Boise is a strange outlier from the rest of the state. Everybody is pretty nice around the state.

Seems like an ok guy

Apparently so. I'm very patriotic about my state.

Yes. Niggers need not apply.

Yeah. He seems to be an all around good person and does what he loves. I wish we had more people like him.

As long as y’all don’t mind driving in this kind of action.

I was only in Pocatello a couple of times as a child because my stepdad had family (and another family) there. All I remember is that there's some really gorgeous properties, but I think those people had some money so I kind of got the idyllic view. The actual city seemed.. Armpit-y and kind of bleak

I hope all that snow in the north will help with the upcoming fire season.

>we call that April

How's the climate over there?

Coeur d’Alene and the Silver Valley north of town is amazing. Northern Idaho may be the only hope for the white race.

We just need some periodic rain all summer. Seems like it comes in a couple early waves, then dries up through summer making Fall ridiculously dry and burning thousands of acres every year. It’s still been an awfully warm winter, though.

It kinda depends on where you are at the time. The south is a mix of desert, foothills, mountains, and forests. Hot in the summers and cold in the winter.
The north is mostly forests and mountains with plains near Lewiston and Moscow. Colder and usually gets more snow then the south.

That's good to hear, I never experienced anything close to southern hospitality and warmth when I was living there, and in my experience northern people seem to universally be the kindest, so staying in Boise as an adult was disheartening.

Yes, compared to last winter in Boise. We have only gotten one full day of snow with some snow coming in every month or so.

Idaknow

:^)

I think it has something to do with a lot of Idahoans being able to trace their family to Confederate soldiers. Lots of Confederates came to Idaho after the civil war apparently. The southern hospitality seemed to follow if that's the case.
But, besides Boise everyone is pretty kind. Especially in the small towns. If you're lost in one of those small towns expect a native to come up and ask if you're lost.

We’ve luckily gotten more than that over here (Eastern Idaho), but nowhere near what we normally get. Ironically up by Island Park and Yellowstone they’ve had a decent year for snow. Storm systems keep going north. Still nothing compared to last winter, though.

Yeah. Never seen anything like last winter in a long time.

Nothing for you, fucko. Fuck off we're full

Good. Keep believing that. Fuck off we're full

>Not wanting polsters moving to Idaho to offset the Mexican flood.

Mormons can't even cut it in Utah. DLC belongs to the catholics save for Tabernacle square

When I was a kid, I remember having 6 ft. tall drifts around the house and having to dig out cars several times a winter to even open the doors, but it’s been a long time since we’ve had that kind of action, at least that extreme.

Fuck off we're full

Ha, ha.. you must live in Priest River

Why get people to do what guns and wall could do just as easily

I remember when it use to take me two hours to clean snow off the driveway. My dad would say "Son, there's snow on the driveway." And two hours later it would be done.

but actually it looks like a very based and comfy state

Sounds just like home. That's nice to know.
Oh and this is a little off topic but speaking of Confederates there's this video of elderly Civil War veterans doing the rebel yell, video had just gotten sound I think, and it's really amazing. Thought maybe somebody in the thread might enjoy it.
youtu.be/s6jSqt39vFM

I’m just glad I have a snowblower, even though I’ve only had to use it like 7 times this winter.

It will be once we rid the lazy piece of shit Californians trying to ruin everything.

Idaho native who lives in the Bitterroot Valley just south of Missoula.
For those of you who have never been to these areas you should keep it that way. Save yourself the misery of the experience. Outsiders are hunted for sport, crime is rampant, and gun violence is off the charts.
Everywhere else is a better choice for you.

Why does an Irishman need subtitles?

he has a potato in his throat :s

Potato farming and fiscal responsibility.

I shot a mule deer just to eat it.

#murder

I was born in Gooding but grew up in Heyburn right across the river from Burley. Yes it's high desert sitting on massive lava formations, but in less than an hour I could be skiing at Pomerelle at 8000+ feet.

True, the mountains are never far away, I just prefer the Idaho Falls area, myself. Lots to do, super close. For Idaho, an hour drive seems like forever, but in a big city you’d only make it a few miles. Haha

I've been in Montana for the last 21 years, but I trip down regularly to visit my family there. The top of the Bitterroots next to my house is the Idaho border. I visit northern I daho on a regular basis and frequently sail on Coeur d’Alene and Pend Oreille, but spend most of my time on Flathead Lake here in MT. The largest natural freshwater lake in the west.

Boise-fag here. Traveled the country for a year or so and decided to get the fuck out of Atlanta, GA and move somewhere new. Heard good things about Boise, so I figured I'd try it out. Been here for 18 months or so. It's a cool town I think. I live just outside of downtown on the West side. Anything is better than Atlanta. Haven't met many people or made many friends unfortunately, but that's partially my fault. Lease is up in 2 months, so I have to decide if I want to stay here or not. The /out/ around here is ridiculous though. I love how I can be down in the Snake River Canyon fishing in 40 minutes or up in the mountains in the same amount of time. Really is the main reason I moved out here. Unfortunately, my Jeep isn't trustworthy right now so I wasn't able to enjoy the warmer weather we had the past few weeks up in the mountains or foothills. Gonna get colder this week too. To stay. or not to stay? Decisions, decisions...

Just white people things

Freeze! Stay where you are!

>DLC
you need to stop playing vidya games, user

Seriously? I live in Bellingham, WA and while it's 85% white and there's almost no niggers, it's still full of faggot SJW liberals. I've been thinking about moving to Idaho, is it really this great?

Nice blog post, nigger.

The southern parts want to join with Utah, the central and norther parts want to be a separate nation.

Thx bby :)

>filtering your photos

Hello teen. This is not instagram, please go back there.

+Almost entirely white conservative population
+Super nice and friendly people everywhere
+Super affordable (cheap rent/housing prices, low tax rates, etc)
+Awesome outdoor recreation
+Great place to raise a family
+Affordable universities with high acceptance rate

-Boise (and surrounding area) is the only place in the state with a good population. Everywhere else is rural
-Relatively boring if you don't like the outdoors
-Slow internet
-Relatively cold year round (30-60°)