OPT - One Page Thread

OPT - One Page Thread

Holy shit I was looking for this! Thanks, user.
How do people fap to shot this sad?

>one page

The time warping relationship between Tota and Yukihime sold me on this series. They better have a good end together.

awoo

>she still has yet to receive the dicking she so rightfully deserves

>Parallel Paradise.jpg

I need more updates jesus fucking christ

That one was amazing, shame about the last ten chapters. I wonder when Aka will revisit the story.

Probably what would happen if one of us went to another world. Minus the whole dragon girl thing.

This by the Pandora Hearts lady? I liked Pandora Hearts for the characters, is this any good? I read the first couple chapters but I'm not sure about it

Nah he got into massive debt from his overconfidence and arrogance

my heart

too bad she got

Surprisingly good.

I've been getting some Death Note vibes from this. I like it, especially the protagonist, even though it's edgy.

I demand a tragedy tag to be made on H sites, I cant stand this surprise feels while fapping.

holy christ, I'm looking at it and I wanna redo it

This thing seems way better than your avarage isekai, and we only have 2 chapter so far, I guess is something, but thing could still go to shit shortly after.

Thanks for working on it

What's the name of that one manga about the only child of a family being sold to a demon, and said demon is the principal of a school?

Iruma-kun

Three Days of Happiness

Fuck man I listen to The Pillows whenever I couldn't sleep. Seeing this made me feel things

Thanks

One hour later

Anyone know the manga where the guy moves into the dorm and starts to fall in love with the tomboy book girl there? It had a lovable pervert and the drunk older women that always went really well together too.
I really, really want to read it again, but I can't recall the name. Please help.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Yes, you are my new favourite people. Thank you both.
Oh and so I'm not just freeloading here, pic related was a lot of fun.

How?? Is baneposting popular in japan too?

47 min later.

It's just the translators shit posting, but it fits well enough