Is this good movie or is it just another diversity propaganda shit?

Is this good movie or is it just another diversity propaganda shit?

>It's from Hollywood
What do you think

Solidly above average movie, i enjoyed much more than other marvel movies. I think the politicized marketing surrounding it will only serve to diminsh how good it is. 8.5/10

Black man here. Movie was good. Nothing crazy but one of the better standalone marvel flicks. Outside of tv and social media there isnt much outrage or division over this movie

I boycotted it because it's 100% propaganda

it's another superhero movie
who even cares if it's good at this point?

Best villain so far

people who give money to superhero movies should be shot

its a social experiment. black people are behaving oddly and playing up how "important" the film is. its in the expected range as black people are self centered and tend to have a misguided sense of unity. they blindly defend black people on trial for anything ect

how ever they are not being more productive simply more mouthy. i would assume these sports of things will be phased out in a couple years when the pattern is consistent. if positive reinforcement fails negative reinforcement is the go to

its just sad it means this much to them. for other groups a movie wouldnt be sufficient

>mfw go to see this opening day with friends and black guy behind us snoozed through the whole movie and woke up during credits

>movie is about evil whiteys trying to undermine a black utopia
>Hollywood
>shilled by kikes

I wouldn't worry about it, goyim

The end of the movie has the king say the wise man sets out to "build bridges, not walls."
What do you think?

It's a "good enough" movie just like Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, etc. There is nothing special about it other than the KANGZ aspect. It's just Wonder Woman tier hype, but with nogs this time.

>muh CGI role model!!

I wanna know if the Canadian flag that told me this will open to $50 mil is here

it actually has nothing to do with black power

its another "open borders" and "muh refugees, we have an obligation to help cause of our privlege"

the message falls flat however because it entices black viewers with their perfect society and how it only exists because of extreme ethno-state radicalism and isolationism

watch infinity war have some shit about asgardian refugees being in wakanda now in future films though.

Actually this is a very " trump like "movie

They talk about how wakanda only prospered because they put borders around their country and they dont allow foreigners.
How having a homogenous society leads to spaceships and shit.

Everything trump wants

That would be hilarious. Asgard was destroyed so they do an inverse Sweden and all move to Wakanda.

he wants a country full of nigs?

Omg you're black??? I love black guys

>Andy Serkis
Wait, what?

I like it how the move ends with "hurr build bridges not barriers durr" when you fucking goddamn know Wakanda still won't be accepting refugees anytime soon

>cgi garbage
everything else aside its a lazy piece of shit
I hate movies that just cgi everything.
the last movie I paid to see was JohnWick2 and that shit was great.

The list of slave ships and their Jewish owners should have been posted on every theater's Black Panther promotional material.
Time Blacks woke up.

I think they are getting the model down.
They have improved every movie since Ironman came out.
I can't say the same for the DC crowd.
I will say that JL was better than some of the other forays into the movies.

That is exactly what I was thinking at the end of Ragnarok. White refugees needing help from the advanced Wakandans. If this is what actually happens, I will be done even more so than I am now.

this.

the movie is probably OK , but the intentions behind the movie are horrible. so yeah, not going to see it. I will take my money elsewhere.

don't be a cuck and watch this movie.

It was alright. Basically they go from being a black ethnostate to trying to kill whitey which ends into helping out through diplomatic relations. Goes from far right to far left then center left. Typing this out I guess it was leftist propaganda...

I'M SICK OF THIS NIGGER MOVIE
STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT

It's actually a pretty decent movie. Would have been better if split into two movies to further flesh out Killmonger's origins and take over in one movie, and then T'Challa's return in a second movie and a bit more of fleshing out the world of Wakanda. The plot felt very rushed as a result of everything getting smashed together.

The main villain is an anti-White revolutionary who gets btfo by Black Panther at the end. Black Panther also talks about how anti-White violence is not the way.

There were a few ‘lol at the lame White boi’ jokes at Bilbo’s expense, but that’s it.

...have you ever seen what happens when a new Star Wars movie releases? Were you around for LOTR?

A country with no foreigners
retarded faggot

How many of you niggers are on Sup Forums?

To add to this - I can see why they wouldn't have gone this route if they were thinking about the political implications of leaving us with a Killmonger takeover cliffhanger in the current social climate. Would have made for a better movie, but I can definitely see why you wouldn't want people leaving the theater thinking Killmonger wins or that his ideology is a successful one.

>Movie about autistic ethno wet dream
Movie about Finno Korean Hyper War when?

youre a stone throw away from being sand nig material.

watch what you ask, boy. your answer might just be in the mirror.