Fate/Apocrypha

Episode 7 - [UTW] subs are out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTb-3PKR_Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know if I find the bride servant cute or not. Especially that dog like growl.

I like Richard.

Do you think that he can technically pull Arthur out of his second NP, but is just not aware of the fact that Arthur is actually there or something?

Okay, what was this guy's fucking problem?

Saber was too perfect.

All the people in his shadow are people he met throughout his life, it makes no sense for Arthur to be there, are you retarded?

Is there an option of not applying the berserker enchantment when you summon one?

I want her to sit on my face

It's not simply a matter of "being someone he met". They're not just *there* because it's the NP; they're there because he's picked them.

Then it's not a Berserker?

Wow. Did Semiramis just become best girl in a matter of seconds?
Hoping we get to see more of her past later on because she's probably one of the most interesting Servants on the team Red. Plus, her Noble Phantasm is beastly!
Loved Shakespeare's speech... but I wonder if he's actually gonna contribute in any way, aside from comedic moments. I do wanna see him try to avoid fighting though, I think it'd be pretty hilarious XD
Wonder who's gonna die next episode?
I feel like someone's gotta get killed off soon because we've got double the amount of flies to swat this time around.
I get that Mordred is having a huge existential crisis because she's a 5 year old mentally handicapped child and has no idea what the hell is going on, but it's getting a bit stupid now imo. I'm hoping she gets a bit of a personality because she's so bland that I actually forget she exists until she's on-screen.
Same with Sisigo. Between them, they have about as much personality as two dying slugs.

Autism

What they are doing?

You're in luck then.

Reminder to ignore the Nardo shitposter.

tfw I am that very same naruto shitposter you are talking about. Muhahahah you have faild your task to ignore me and now face the concequences. I WILL post in EVERY single Apocrypha thread because from now on that is my purpose in life! Bwahahah see you around

>Reminder to ignore the shitter with Fai syndrome

fuck mordredfag

this show sucks

this show is good

On that matter, what happens if nobody goes out of their way to add the Berserker verses to the summoning, does the Grail just randomly pick a servant to be the Berserker?

this shower

I want proto Saber to be my boyfriend

pet the jack

Althea finally showed up this episode.

>161103104
are you stupid? nardofags are huge Mordred and Kairi fags.

>Mordred fanbase
75% nardofags (shonentards)
25% waifufags.

Just check the profile from mordred fans in MAL.

she's a retarded incest baby and had an autist as a "father"

>father (woman)
>incest baby
>woman + woman
How is this possible?

Merlin gave Saber a futa cock a joke. Then her sister raped her for her semen.

magic penis

I want Arthur Pendragon Of "Saberface" to spank Astolfo.

"With their consent" is the key phrase there. Assuming he tried to pick someone he didn't know, what reason would they have to accept if they never knew him?

Those twintails are cute. What does she end up doing?

Skipping all the Sieg scenes makes a mildly entertaining episode.

ugly

Pure love

Babysitter for Caules while he's a student at the Mage Association

Would you clean her ear ornaments or gundam unicorn horn?

I could've sworn something in F/SN said that Mad Enhancement was something like a one-way switch in which Ilya didn't have it properly activated at the beginning.

So does Mordred dress like a harlot because of her Daddy Issues with Saber?

That is why Berserker was so fatherly?

She's channeling her inner Nero

Reminds me of Kuro in 3rei

So he starts fucking a homunculus after not fucking Fran?

>worse than the random subs that came out yesterday
Nice job UTW

>Babysitting
>Fucking
No, she's literally babysitting him

Would you blame him? Fran probably rips off his dick and thinks she is doing well.

Reminder that Jeanne D'Arc was raped in prison multiple times by the English before she was burned at the stake

In FSN at least, Illya did not activate the Mad Enhancement right away which is why Shirou was able to use Nine Lives. Sane Herc had used with that weapon.

What a slut.

So why did that old man randomly have a sword belt? Even if this were to take place when the 4th HGW would have, there havent been swords in any war since WWI, and even those were officer decoration

I bet he was an ex-mage or a WWI survivor.

Assuming he was old enough to serve in the military, he wouldve been 15 if he fought at the start of the war, making him a maximum 95 years old if this is 1994 when Apo takes place. If he started in the final year, he still would be 91.

And that's why you should die.

>Strong and thick dragon dick

I thought it was just a belt he modified because he knew Sieg always carried around that sword.

Sex

Burn the slut of Orleans

Does Mordred understand what sex is?

He's this war's third Ruler.

Mordred looks a lot like a Naruto female version, the only difference being that Naruto has internal conflicts and character development, while Mordred is just a generic and completely flat character used for fanservice and pointless comedy.

Mordred also looks a lot like Boruto if you consider her disliking and liking her "father" at the same time. But Boruto actually likes his dad. He's just a tsundere. Mordred has brain problems.

Thats the other thing, why doesnt question random kid dumped on his doorstep carrying around a sword?

Mordred is the son(daughter) of Morgause, the single biggest whore in Arthurian legend. It's a miracle the clothes are even that modest.

>Wants to become a knight to prove herself and later become the King because reasons

I Believe Itâ„¢

This is funny, when you consider Gawain calling Nero a whore of babylon.

Mommy issues?

>sword belt

The whole Orkney clan was a seething mass of Mommy issues

I would imagine Jeanne used her Ruler ability to make him take Sieg in like it was his son unless the guy was just really chill about it.

yes?

Gay as duck

>Shakespeare is literally quoting himself
>They mess up the line anyway
What the hell, UTW?

You can't expect them to get such an obscure reference

I want to marry her

Reminder that jeanne is a french whore

Oh no you didn't

This show sucks. At least we'll finally get some based Vlad next ep.

She needs the bangs of her face.

Reminder to astolfo and morderd fags

youtube.com/watch?v=uTb-3PKR_Vg

post more jackass

>dat ending
Jesus Christ imagine how awesome this series could have been if Sieg didn't exist.

>UTW
Meh.

>Japan in charge of anything non-Japanese

>Warning: File size too big.
Sup Forums literally can't handle what I wanted to post.

>implying Romanians don't all carry swords to ward off vampire-attacks

That large painting in the background looks familiar, anyone know the name?

Fuck.

And Jack's navel just for good measure.

nevermind i found it "gleaners"

weird how my art history classes seem to come into play so often.

>crtl+f
>inital d
>no results
I am disappointed

sumanai

>assassin
>Noble phantasm: Rip a giant floating city out of the ground and fly it like a hot-air balloon, birdshitting out walking skeletons as it goes
Yes. This is the epitome of stealth. All it's missing is a rigging of laser-lights and speakers blasting ACDC so that people think it's a bird.

Gilles would have a brain hemorrhage if he saw this Sieg bullshit.

If no one is left alive then you might as well have never been there