This guy predicted transgenderism back in 2000

And he said it would be orchestrated by the media in collusion with the psychiatric community. His predictions were so sci-fi sounding and far fetched, that they printed it as a sort of interesting dystopian anxiety piece. You couldn't publish something like this today, because it would be "offensive". That's how much things have changed in just 18 years. That's how powerful the media is, and how pathetic we are, like lemmings running off a cliff.

archive.is/QrLmy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IzKcYoQsCIg
youtu.be/e-BZylziBKI
veoh.com/watch/v15555821DTx4AaNp
pastebin.com/zxnYY4mH
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDeI
youtube.com/watch?v=jEO3sJdoNV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fascinating read

the part where the amputee people describe the attraction to being an amputee as a state of "coping heroically" is pretty interesting. that's clearly what so many trannies are doing - making themselves into a huge victim and then "coping heroically" with it

Interesting how powerful that psychology is. Liberal psychopathology is literally the engine of all our modern atrocities.

youtu.be/IzKcYoQsCIg
youtu.be/e-BZylziBKI

Bumping because Sup Forums is dying because nupol are brainlets and no one bumps thoughtful threads.

Bump for mentioning the story Geek Love.

Bump, fuck this board. BUMP.

prospective af

>"Pretenders" are people who are not disabled but use crutches, wheelchairs, or braces, often in public, in order to feel disabled.
I could imagine getting into that, modern wheelchairs look pretty /comfy/

those vids made me unironically think

It's funny how all this stuff is completely predicted and shown for the distopian hellscape it is, yet the left in their arrogance and sheer ignorance believes they are progressing the state of humanity. How utterly disgusting.

>pic
Finally - a war between transgenders and non-binary fags.

Link to the BBC documentary mentioned in the article:
veoh.com/watch/v15555821DTx4AaNp

Just a bump while I'm reading

Psychiatry is THE primary method of (((their))) control - it governs all the other methods of control.

Look into the Alaska Mental Health Enabling Act, and then read this pastebin.com/zxnYY4mH

>yet the left in their arrogance and sheer ignorance believes they are progressing the state of humanity
We were warned about that too:
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

>veoh.com/watch/v15555821DTx4AaNp

You should also look into "positive psychology" which is literally an attempt to define "normal" outside mental illness - created by Martin (((Seligman))) when he was head of the (((APA)))

The article doesn't say what OP is saying. It's almost entirely about limb amputation freaks and mentions transgenderism only in passing. Nothing about media pushing it that I could see, but I started to skim when I realized OP was insincere.

These guys did it way earlier.

I think there's really something to this.

It's like they made the stupidest people the new Priest Class and told them that they are the smart ones, and it's everybody who doesn't automatically agree with them that is stupid.

It seems the stupider someone is, the better priest they make. They can channel their frustrated intellectual vanity into a neverending source of rage, and they automatically direct that rage at true intellectualism and intellectuals.

>In 1977 the Johns Hopkins psychologist John Money published the first modern case history of what he termed "apotemnophilia"—an attraction to the idea of being an amputee.

Fives checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4

If one publishes, thousands more thought it as well.
They were always next in line after faggots.

Not a difficult, nor grand prediction to make, really. You all are just easily amazed because you are not dot connectors; because after all, someone else will just do the work, right?

This thread just proves that people predicting how all this leftism and progressive will end in gulags and an evil over reaching state are probably correct.
I sometimes wonder if we are all too complacent. And that hubris that things won't get that bad is going to get us all killed

wew, my first ever trips

I remember that feeling. It took me four years.

>I sometimes wonder if we are all too complacent
At this point, I firmly believe that anyone posting online instead of in open rebellion against the state is probably too complacent.

Bump for a good thread with interesting material

bump to link this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

the guy who is behind psychology's new definition of normal, literally created the science of "learned helplessness" and worked with the (((CIA))) to use it in torture.

great vids

>how pathetic we are
I don't recall being a Boomer.

The only pathetic people are atheists and their Boomer parents.

RIP Bowden

I'd very much like to get off the ride now.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDeI

bump

Holy shit is that real, because it was ahead of its time and absolutely correct. Did they really know our current state of affairs is what the goal was.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEO3sJdoNV8

>equating use of a plant to gender-fixated, self-mutilating, mentally ill individuals forcing normal humans to call them xer

>doesn't understand that the destruction of all morals stems from not having objective beliefs from the one True Creator God

bump

Why do these faggots have NK flags on their twitter?

Besed supreme leader would have these degenerates executed by anti aircraft gun

Is that a pedo swirl?

I'm sure its purely (((coincidental)))

but seriously, Martin Seligman is a key player that ties together a lot of what Sup Forums talks about. I'm constantly surprised he almost never comes up here.

Dr john money was also involved with the david reimer story where he made the young twins do questionably sexual shit and forced reimer that he was really a girl

My uncle who was a Freemason told us in the 1990s that this would happen and we all laughed at him

>implying muh genZ isn't worse than boomers
Sup Forums is delusional in this regard

>Titus 2:3-5
Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.

>Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

>1 Timothy 5:14-15
I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully. For some are already turned aside after Satan.

>the virgin finger vs the chad ram

1 Peter 3:1-7
In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any of them are disobedient to the word, they may be won without a word by the behavior of their wives, as they observe your chaste and respectful behavior. Your adornment must not be merely external—braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. For in this way in former times the holy women also, who hoped in God, used to adorn themselves, being submissive to their own husbands; just as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, and you have become her children if you do what is right without being frightened by any fear.

>Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Oh snap

Transgenderism permanently btfo

>1 Corinthians 7:1-5
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

So many jews are "key players"

/ourguy/
He would get the rope but he'd probably get off to it, so he just gets a bullet to the head

Bump.

saving this