en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-back_life_sentences
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ty user.

BUMP
wptv.com/news/state/court-hearing-for-nikolas-cruz

Judge is cute

NP

whew

Why did you link the same video three times?

is he getting more backrubs from lawyer mom?
:) :) :)

all female lawyers

Was thinking the same Adolf.

DAM GIRL wasn't playing dis morning with that makeup

prolly the hottest judge in america.

The judge just said, "I don't disagree with you, BUT I FEEL-" Kill me now.

Lawyer mommy backrubs for everyone :)

This is going to become the new Zimzam, isn't it

that was short

that was quick

just came here.
was he already in court?

I so sory, should have put 20 times

this nigga sleeping?

it was really quick, dunno if that was it.

yeah it was short

And what happened? Did he say something?

Nope, his lawyer and the judge's where arguing over something confidential, was hard to hear desu

If anyone here doesn't want to sit through court shit here's what will happen over the next three years with this case.

As is standard with mass murderers its highly unlikely that the state will let him make a plea deal so here's what will happen. The state of Florida will try him for 17 counts of capital murder.

This case will take at least a year or two before trial. His attorneys will be spending all that time trying to find doctors to declare him mentally incapable so that he can't plea or stand trial.

He will likely be found guilty in an hour. Next will be the sentencing face, since again this is a mass murderer he will face the death penalty. As a person who's been studying and watching the nation’s death penalty process for three years I believe that he will escape this fate.

In his penalty phase his lawyers will use his childhood as a defense and bring up dead parents. A lone juror will buy it and the jury vote will be 11-1 which will result in a life sentence. (If the Florida Supreme Court wasn’t full of shit legal readers regarding Hurst than the state would only need a simple majority of 7-5 and above). If he is sentenced to death expect at least two decades of legal appeals and drama. Since he will be convicted by a state that actually executes people, and If the state still has the death penalty by then he will be executed.

This is a state where Ted Bundy got a 10-2 on his jury vote for his death sentence, people are very gullible.

>butterfly mansion
Portuguese kike house

>tfw no big court hearing like zimmerman
>tfw no funny skype calls where people keep mistakenly calling him sam hyde

Ok, thanks user

damn it nevermind disregard

>Bulletproof backpacks

>this gay weather host
jesus christ

any legal anons want to break down what I just watched? something about the discovery process and it being sealed? sounds like sandy hook all over again?

the motion seemed to be regarding the defense's interaction with cruz being kept confidential or not
The State (prosecution) wants it unsealed and public but last friday a judge in the same court allowed it to remain confidential

I dont think it raises any red flags really, i dont think.. any lawyer fags?

id say the biggest argument to the death penalty is whether you want them to spend absolute life in prison, or dead in 4
what is worse?

What is this shit, OP? The dog is on trial?

The issue that the court is probably talking about is Cruz's mental records/ health. The defense wants it sealed for now until they have an idea of the arguments they want to make. It will probably be unsealed when they want the court to give them money related to the issue. No red flags here, the case is in its infancy so except stuff to be sealed and unsealed as we go down the legal road.

I honestly think he'll get the death penalty regardless. Who exactly can the defense even put on the jury that would sympathize with a kid that mowed down 17 high schoolers and smiles in his mugshots? I'm trying to think of some demographic that would be beneficial for the defense in court and I can't think of anything.

thanks

hehe

DEEP STATE FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED;
Nikolas Cruz (shooter) was staying with James Snead / 48 / Army Vet: star-telegram.co...
James Barrett Snead / 48 / Parkland, FL = Military Intelligence Analysis Vet / Central Texas College = Psychology . . . . James Snead claims not to have seen signs that Cruz had problems. Not possible. Deep State Handler

no dipshit the dog is on wheels

Giving them life in prison gives them a chance out. As this country has seen before, because of prison overcrowding and liberal bias from judges people like Cruz will always have a chance out. Also he has the chance to kill again. Giving him death will put him in a solitary cell for the next couple of decades until he gets through his appeals. Death is the harshest punishment in a state like Florida where the inmates are actually put to death.

can some user be awesome and make a thread about related.
>youtube.com/watch?v=WDeGi66fCvo
prob should backup video as well

Watching the Fox live feed. He looks/acts so fucking autistic.

CRUZ ESCPAED JAIL

life without parole isnt a chance out
the only way he would get out is literally the prisons system shutting down or escaping

5 MAKEUP ARTISTS IN A HOLLYWOOD POWDER TRAILER OUT BACK FOR THIS JUDGE.
This psyop is just getting started. You haven't seen anything yet. The OJ Trials were nothing compared to how this will go down.

Liberals mostly, there's a great number of people in this country who disagree with the death penalty to the point where they suicidally believe that every life is precious. Some of them will lie in the jury selection process to vote against a sentence for him.

guilty of being too cute

execute it with love

PROOF OF LIFE OR GTFO.

the only thing i saw him do was look towards the ground, this was one of the few times where his lawyer team could speak to him directly for awhile i bet
i didnt see any video of him entering the room, but still

What could even be on his records that hasn't already been said by his peers, teachers, neighbors, etc.? Pretty much everyone who has ever been involved with him has said he always seemed kinda fucky. The teachers of the school even labelled him as a 'code red,' meaning that if he were to ever show up at the school after his expulsion, they were decently sure that he would be a shooter. The point is that Cruz's mental health has been in question even before the shooting, so why would they even really bother keeping his records sealed when literally everyone has said he's crazy? Obviously the reason is that these accounts of his mental instability can't be accepted in court unless the account is from a properly trained doctor; but still, it's not like we're going to hear anything new from a doctor's testimony.

actual medical records that are confidential, and papertrails of inheritance

This whole court is out of order!!!

A life sentence is generally 65 years, no person has served one yet so its not known what will happen when person is in prison for that long.. People forget the emotions and rage that was originally felt when the inmate was handed down that sentence. Again as this country has seen before hundreds of murderers and rapists had their death sentences and life sentences commuted in the 1970s because of prison overcrowding and morals. As long as any person is alive in prison they have a chance of getting out no matter the sentence. People sentenced to lwop can appeal it for years.

>v a n q u i s h e d

Ah yeah, forgot about them. The people who think 1 life is more precious than 17.

Inheritance of what? Mental issues?

Mutts, what's that judge's name.

Asking for research.

checked

anyone got any spaghetti?

Psych reports, health examinations, in the legal world, the a words of professionals that examined him are more weighty and trustworthily than non professionals. His whole life will be examined by his defense, there's likely a lot of things that will be new from the doctors and what not. They won't go public about it though because there isn't any benefit right now.

money

fuck am i watching

Gotta respect the amount of strategizing and planning that lawyers have to go through

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-back_life_sentences

dude get outta here its either life in prison or death
if you wanna get into technicalities if he gets life he'll get like 1000 fucking years
get outta here kid im done with you, no one would ever let a mass murderer out

How is that relevant to this case? I used to think I was at least decent at understanding the legal process and its nuances, but I can't see how whether or not his grandaddy was rich has any relevance in a homicide case.

>HARD SENTENCE

Look up Kenneth Allen McDuff.

Death Sentence or bust

He’s going to get the death penalty. Slight chance he may get life in prison. The law is quite clear in Florida. His lawyer had him plead guilty because his crime comes with an automatic death penalty sentence. They only chance he had is if one juror feels sympathy for him. His lawyer submitted a guilty plea for that very reason. But in Florida, the automatic death penalty charge can only be reduced to life in prison without parole. His life is over at this point. Nothing more to see here.

kek
>Within three days of his release, it is widely believed that he began killing again.
Our justice system, hard at work

certified qt 3.14

Her butt is alittle dirty. If I were her I would of put make up all over my buttox

CIA operation Orion.

Use hypnosis and drugs to manipulate a mental patient to commit mass shootings.

Result: American public begs for disarmerment. America erupts into civil war. During civil war deep state solidifies complete control.

>ask for ridiculous ovelay of the flagstaff video
>she actually puts it up

holy shit is this not the best time to be alive?

how is fox news so based?

His adoptive dad, I don't really buy into a lot of that MKULTRA shit but this is just getting silly.

what the fuck are you talking about? I missed that one.

it was just now, before it switched to this gun protest

i asked jokingly that they overlay the flagstaff wind cam cause they kept talking about it prior like it was a big deal lol

ah

I'll die if he screams: AZURA AZURA AZURA

I'm sure she's an unbiased stronk woman