Impeach Trump General

Reminder that Trump is going down for money laundering.
Pic related.
And Gates just pled guilty.

Donald Trump has been money laundering for decades with the Russians. The election wasn't the first time he did so.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'd rather watch him get blacked in the 2020 general

The "Russian Collusion" story is based around the money laundering. Trump knew the Russians were helping him and did not report it.

Dirty Russian money came in through PACs not directly related to the Trump campaign.

Mueller is coming, and he is taking down the Trump crime family.

who here /stillfellingthebern/?

post all ur shitteds m8

Remove the murderer Trump

Here's how Bernie can still win...

oh wait no refunds

Are you the same guy with 114 posts from that other thread?

Cant tell if bait or just delusional

How do you ever intend to prove that? First you started with "Trump asked Russia to help him win" and now you're down to this.

Don’t reply to Chinese bot threads
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

Thank you for the status report from your dimension

“Never forget that the rulers of present-day Russia are common blood-stained criminals; that they are the scum of humanity which, favoured by circumstances, overran a great state in a tragic hour, slaughtered and wiped out thousands of her leading intelligentsia in wild blood lust, and now for almost ten years have been carrying on the most cruel and tyrannical regime of all time.

Furthermore, do not forget that these rulers belong to a race which combines, in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for lying, and which today more than ever is conscious of a mission to impose its bloody oppression on the whole world. Do not forget that the international Jew who completely dominates Russia today regards Germany not as an ally, but as a state destined to the same fate.

The danger to which Russia succumbed is always present for Germany. Only a bourgeois simpleton is capable of imagining that Bolshevism has been exorcised. With his superficial thinking he has no idea that this is an instinctive process; that is, the striving of the Jewish people for world domination, a process which is just as natural as the urge of the Anglo-Saxon to seize domination of the earth. And just as the Anglo-Saxon pursues this course in his own way and carries on the fight with his own weapons, likewise the Jew. He goes his way, the way of sneaking in among the nations and boring from within, and he fights with his weapons, with lies and slander, poison and corruption, intensifying the struggle to the point of bloodily exterminating his hated foes.

In Russian Bolshevism we must see the attempt undertaken by the Jews in the twentieth century to achieve world domination. Just as in other epochs they strove to reach the same goal by other, though inwardly related processes. Their endeavor lies profoundly rooted in their essential nature."

Adolf Hitler

It's true. You'll see in about a month when Kushner goes down. It will show pretty irrefutable proof that Trump was in on it. Trump's charges won't come for another 2-3 months after that though.

No

Faggot.

Trump has been working with the Russians since before most people on this board were born. He never had to "ask". They've been working together all along.

What does that image have to do with anything?

I hope you're kidding.

He literally fired them tho.
Is just being in association with someone enough to allege crimes? Wtf happened to this country?

Not kidding.
Personally, I've actually benefitted from Trump's plans. Impeaching a president is a really big deal and I don't take it lightly.
But Trump is going down because he has a lot of skeletons in his closet.

Pic related.

DRUMPFFFFFF
See you in 2020 when Trump gets re-elected you dumb double nigger.

I bet, you'll be pumping my gas

So trump single handedly runs that and all his other businesses?
Do you know what a CEO or COO or Director is?

Thanx for the salt, cunt.

And you also do realize this is what the left was actually doing this entire time?? Anything and everything to take him down. Its crooked politics. When the normies realize he was set up, no amount of proof will deter those people from voting him in again.

So I guess we are going with delusional

>dnc in ID

Really makes me think

America will never elect a black president again after the disastrous reign of King Nigger Obongo I, especially after he and Hillary go to prison for their countless crimes and acts of corruption in office

Whataboutism. If people on "the left" are guilty as well, they should go to jail.

Are you implying Trump doesn't know what is going on at his own businesses?

You're welcome.

Personal insults? You can do better Sup Forums

I supported Bernie and then reluctantly voted Hillary. I don't support the DNC.

If Hillary or Obama did anything wrong, then they should go to jail too.

>Personal insults? You can do better Sup Forums
like calling someone a faggot?

>Whataboutism. If people on "the left" are guilty as well, they should go to jail.
Muh fallacies n sheit

Yes, any crooked politician needs to go

>Are you implying Trump doesn't know what is going on at his own businesses?

No, im implying that when you operate that many businesses you just dont gaf anymore. He wasn't secretly rubbing his hands together plotting this shit. Its mismanagement and it can be found everywhere

>Are you implying Trump doesn't know what is going on at his own businesses?
>gotcha
If someone is surreptitiously committing a crime within your organization then no you probably wouldn't know about it.
>why doesn't the chief of police know who all the dirty cops are

>Skeletons in his closet

He was already fined, though? Wouldn't it be double-jeopardy to impeach him for book-keeping errors at one of his many successful businesses? Also sounds like a hard sell to republican senators

>Trump will be charged in 3-4 months

The president cannot be charged with anything until he is impeached, also impeachment =/= immediate removal from office, it's a legal proceeding which can lead to no conviction and remaining in office (re: Bill Clinton).

Mind you, it's painfully obvious that Trump will never be impeached, that Mueller's investigation is a joke, and that Trump is currently in a strong position for 2020 against a chaotic, direction less, and disunified DNC which is falling apart at the seams. I'm simply humouring you to point out that even if all these things weren't true, you would still be delusional and uninformed.

The chief of police has a duty to perform ethically and report dirty cops. If he doesn't, he is guilty of a crime.

>No, im implying that when you operate that many businesses you just dont gaf anymore.
I'm sure this was partially the case, as Trump got deals from the Russian government for easy money. He didn't really care if he was breaking any laws.

>The chief of police has a duty to perform ethically and report dirty cops. If he doesn't, he is guilty of a crime.
You're implying that he is aware of crimes being committed. The fine for non-compliance with regulations you posted was most likely sloppy management at the business itself rather than Trump either ordering this activity directly or being aware of it and condoning or encouraging it. possible but mehhh

Sage, report, repeat.

The crimes on the left are many times greater in magnitude.

2 money launderers unrelated to Trump and 2 people charged for "lying" little tip if lying is your only charge chances are its not a big deal

Where's the Russia collusion shit?
That is the shittiest propaganda I've seen yet.

What does Quentin Tarantino do in his spare time, though?

>going to pol and not expecting personal insults

Clearly bait.

Trump and Putin hate Clinton and Obama. Trump has been working with Putin for years and have met many times.

Trump runs, Putin decides to help out his friend. Putin moves dirty money through existing money laundering channels he has in the United States to get Trump elected so that he can remove sanctions re: "The Magnitsky Act".
And there is your "Russian collusion" that everyone else is more familiar with.

Trust me, it's all based around money laundering.

This?

Not just that, there's also the fact that of the four, only Manafort is being charged with any "crime" committed before the Mueller investigation began, and Manafort's have absolutely nothing to do with the 2016 campaign. The investigation is a circus and the charges a tacit admission that he can't get them on anything else.

And the #RESISTance won't even have that much because Mueller's investigation is already falling apart. The judge to whom Flynn pled guilty "was recused" (i.e. not by his own volition) due to conflict of interest—as a FISA court judge, Contreras approved the surveillance warrant which was used to entrap Flynn—and he still went along with the trial until this was discovered by the OIG and he was forced out. The new judge has given Mueller a verbal beatdown and demanded that he turn over any and all exculpatory evidence related to Flynn, because the prosecution so badly and unethically mishandled the case.

Manafort and Gates are also likely to walk, so that leaves Papadopoulos, an unpaid volunteer who never met Trump in person and was charged with lying about statements made while drunk in a bar (again "lying to the FBI" translates as "we could get absolutely nothing else on you")

Why has Tarantino not been fingered as a sex abuser?

He literally had his fetish catered to on screen in From Dusk Till Dawn, and I doubt Salma Hayek came up with that idea.

makes me wonder the kind of dirt 1 year and a half of deep investigation would uncover if it was done on the dems

>According to the indictment, Gates and Manafort "laundered the money through scores of United States and foreign corporations, partnerships and bank accounts'' and took steps to evade related U.S. taxes.

Gates just pled guilty to this and flipped on Manafort, good luck with your:
>Manafort and Gates are also likely to walk

You have no evidence that Trump did anything wrong, yet you are certain that "Trump is guilty, the only question is of what"; having (presumably) an equal amount of evidence for Obama and Hillary (though there is far more available, I don't doubt you haven't and won't engage with it) you presume innocence and grant the benefit of the doubt.

Oh btw Bernie was aided by the 13 Russian shitposters (to whom Mueller just issued novelty gag indictments) during the campaign :^)

>The judge to whom Flynn pled guilty "was recused" (i.e. not by his own volition) due to conflict of interest—as a FISA court judge, Contreras approved the surveillance warrant
wait, what? ffs so glad they're being exposed.
>next I'll find out this judge is also a member of la raza (or whatever that was)

>Oh btw Bernie was aided by the 13 Russian shitposters (to whom Mueller just issued novelty gag indictments) during the campaign :^)
This was to mess with Hillary, it's pretty obvious.

Absolutely no context to how many children were rescued/people were charged before he was sworn in. Literally a 1-axis graph

If you voted for HIllary your credibility on the topic of corruption is next to none.

Trump knows

Why go through all that rigamarole when he could just let Hillary win and bribe her again like he did for the Uranium One deal? Why is it that various investigations have concluded that "Russian" interference was on behalf of every candidate in the election at different times, and many in the primaries (especially Bernie)? Why is it that after the election, Russian political interference began targeting Trump? The only logical answer, which is actually in Mueller's shitposter indictments, is that the campaign was meant to disrupt America as a whole, and not to secure any electoral outcome.

So far Putin's return on "investment" has consisted of a (wholly legal) failure to enforce new sanctions... Which were passed to punish Russia for "electoral interference"... So I guess you could call that breaking even at best.

The truth is that Putin has benefitted, mostly from the global prestige which the lying left-wing press has given him by building him up as this evil mastermind James Bond villain and weakening the perception of America as capable to stand up to him (something Barack "Flexibility" Obama and Hillary "Reset" Clinton utterly failed to do), but also because his half-baked soviet-style attempt at subversion and stirring up social unrest in America had been amplified through the megaphone of leftist hysteria. Putin's biggest allies in America are the leftist media and the drooling idiot democrats.

Pic related, "the Russians" tried to stir up everyone from Black Lives Matter to Antifa and the #RESISTance, during and after the campaign, because they wanted instability in America, and the left happily obliged.

My entire life Democrats have broken any and every law that got in their way. And they have gotten away with it virtually 100% of the time.

So you know what? I literally don't give a fuck any more. My life is already better because of Trump. Trump could LITERALLY shoot someone in NYC and I would still support him.

He's not getting impeached. Not without open civil conflict.