Jazz Jennings is not trans. She is a woman disguised as a tranny

Jazz Jennings is not trans. She is a woman disguised as a tranny.

Thank god. Now I don't have to feel bad about jacking off to her.

I want her

built like a fucking linebacker...

If he had just stayed as a gay-boi, i bet he'd be a lot happier. Being a trap without any of the SJW BS seems a lot less risky, since 99.8% of trannies dont pass anyway. Now he's just some fat deluded obnoxious cunt... with a non-functioning cock(and he cant get a vagoo either, since his tiny baby-cock dosent have enough 'material' to invert properly to handle more than a 4" cock)

He's gonna be a part of the 48%, and its probably mostly the fault of a society and family that encouraged this dumb shit.

Its actually 65%

I think it's fucking hilarious when trannies get their dicks mutilated but the guys still only want to fuck them in the ass.
Like no way, bitch, am I sticking my dick in that gaping wound lmao

Jazz Jablonsky is a fat gay kike.

This is not political.
Report for off topic.

Aids, suicide, or murder take your pick tranny one of these is coming for you eventually.

What part of you made you think the person you were replying to was trans?

This, ass at least is natural, more than a fucking axe wound.

I have considered this theory myself, the show is heavy on the propaganda

retard. Most trannies are stronger emotionally and more introspecive than you. Only black tranny whores get aids.
If you just want to commit violence against a group of people you just don’t like congratulating you’re a nigger.

No part just attacking strawman trap to form point.

She's absolutely vile.

The family is jewish. So it may very well be true.

I don't want to murder transpeople... they just get murdered often, die to aids more than gay men, and commit a lot of sodoku.

>eating a crock pot of cheese dip in bed

>>I am Fat Jew

She will be the savior of the hons she will lead us out of the darkness

>they just get murdered often
no more often than the general public, especially when you take into account their race (black ones tend to get murdered the most).

also they do dumb things like try to turn tricks (aka be whores) while pretending to be women, which should seem like risky behavior if you're not a retard. they find it empowering or something and claim they can't find other work (gee, wonder).

gross either way, TLC channel is nothing but disgusting garbage

BLOATMODE

Bitch is built like a linebacker

she's transtrans, bigot. deal with it.

I'd fucking kill myself. Jesus christ.

>My 600 pound life ad in the corner
>Jazz will always have a show on TLC

Jazz is unironic endgame. I would fuck that so unbelievably hard, I mean, first the ass, then the mouth, then I'd rub my dick on xyr's micropenis, then cuddling. idgaf if I look gay.