Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Who has the better harem?

Who's more fuckable?

Those questions suck; how 'bout this one:
How long would it take them to stir up some trouble because reasons? You know Kazuma would be a bad influence on Subaru.

The two die

>who's more fuckable
subaru since he is a convincing crossdresser

Kazuma would win like six times, then Subaru would win once and they story would move on. Like every other fight Subaru has.

>fight
the picture is right, they would be friends.

Actual truth. Kazuma would drown him and freeze the water in his lungs, then the story would repeat until Kazuma had a stroke.

>Kazuma would bully Subaru, like he bullied Mitsurugi
>Aqua would bully/kill Rem and Ram
>Megumin would bully Emilia
>Darkness would be bullied by Beatrix
End of stories, no retries

I never understood... Why were these two shows always compared? They are nothing alike. Well, both isekai, but that's it. I don't see any other resemblance.

>kill
That's sad, I like to think they'd get along since they're all good people.

She kills an arch duke of hell for sport two times.
Baka akuma meidos won't get a free pass

Don't reduce Aqua to a brainless ape who would kill two cute onis for sport.

>Rie Takahashi bullying Rie Takahashi
On a scale of 1 to 10, how sexy would that be?

Subaru has minimal fighting skill compared to Kazuma despite all his training, so that. I'd love a doujin where they fight by making each other's harem cum most tho

Kazuma is an actually likeable character.

>cuck doujin
NO THANKS

user, my benis

Litter the church floors of Axis with demon bones and blood
Aqua and Zell not Rem and Ram ok

both series take hits at the isekai setting, Re:zero with desconstruction and some edge. while Konosuba goes for comedic paraody approach, and both authors are friends.

This is factual.

Yeah, it's common knowledge that the authors are friends, but that shouldn't really be a valid ground for comparing them.
I liked both of them, and I struggle to find resemblance, other than the isekai genre

I bust several nuts over Kazuma's girls.

That oujo bitch is the only one from Subaru's side I'd fuck. Also pink oni.

Wouldn't Beatrix be caught up in Aquas magic? Granted she isn't undead or demon, but it seems like two of such vast potential would interfere with each other? If not for anything, at least for their arrogance

Rem > Megumin
Darkness > Ram
both Aqua and Emilia are shit though.

>Subaru has minimal fighting skill
what? he is pretty strong and quick for a normal human

>Rem > Megumin
>Rem being better than anyone let alone Megumin

also that both MC had this track suit design when first going to the new world.

Megumin is better then anyone in Re:Zero so Kazuma wins even if it isnt a harem

Kazuma, Kazuma, and Kazuma.

They would probably clash at some point. Most likely because Aqua couldn't determine her source of power and went full baka, and Beatrix responded in kind.
Would be fun to watch though

both characters are dickish too.

I'd pound Aqua's ass like there was no tomorrow, given the option.

see Kazuma by now is a seasoned fighter, and even with his shit stats, he fights the hardest warriors in the world without a sweat.

>Rem > Megumin
No.
>both Aqua and Emilia are shit
Indeed, but Emilia has the better looks so the choice is easily done.

Hardly. Subasu doesn't reach the levels of scuminess that Kazuma does.
Subasu always seem to want the best for everyone

No enough doujins.

Except he shifts into maximum over-babby if he doesn't get his way.

Emilia has a generic design, and Aqua isn't bad herself.
Aqua is a shitty human being, but that is better than the generic boring heroine Emilia is.

How is Emilia's design any more generic than Aqua's? I know that silver-haired elves aren't uncommon, but whoever was in charge of the anime designs managed to make it look quite original.

>Who would win in a fight?
Subaru might be weaker but he will just restart and look for a way to defeat the fagget, Subaru wins.
>Who has the better harem?
Well this depends, what do you mean by "harem", because Subaru only have two shit girls on his while Kazuma have 3 shit girls in his, so Kazuma wins, but if I can pick girls like Beako and Felt then Subaru wins again.
>Who's more fuckable?
Subaru is pretty handsome and have a better body overall, I bet he have a pretty smooth ass, while Kazuma probably have one of those flabby asses with freckles in it and too much hair, Subaru wins yet again.

>aqua
>not a brainless ape

?

>Aqua is a shitty human being
>human being

a cute bitchy goddess who needs a nice hard cock to fuck her shitty attitude right in the ass

>Aqua is a shitty human being
>god of water
>god of arts and crafts
>god
Aqua acts the way she does for a reason. She is (perhaps) the first god in existance to walk Australia in a pure form

both characters are gopniks?

Well, I guess neither of them win. If anything Kazuma would constantly win until Subaru finally finds a way to beat him. Then Kazuma would be brought back from the dead bye Eris and then the fight continues until they find out it's pointless.

>Who has the better harem
Kazuma

And that's why people hate her. I don't get what you're trying to prove.

Aqua is such a retarded bitch but damn if her titties aren't fine as wine and right as rain

>Aqua is shit

She actually seems like a fun person, unlike srs bsns fucking Emliia.

>She is (perhaps) the first god in existance to walk Australia in a pure form

Wolbach technically does, even through she is split into two beings both of them are bodily in Australia like Aqua is (unlike Eris who uses a mortal avatar but does not actually descend)

Wolbach made the same mistake in the novels

>“H-How dare a mortal insult a god, don’t think you can get away with this! Since you are a priest, you should treat other gods with respect!”
>Aqua flicked her hair as she looked at the agitated Wolbach.
>“Mortal? You dare? You dare say I am a mortal? I am calling you out on proclaiming to be a goddess because your eyes are blind! Know your place Wolbach!!"
Then she summons a thick fog and weaponizes it.

Wolbach was never a god pr say. She herself says that it was Axis that called her a god and she just rolled with it.

Angry Aqua is so fucking best. No other Zero or Konosuba can content when she goes god mode.
Even an Arch duke of Hell chose to be blown up rather than face her exorcism.

She only drinks to take the edge off of being a goddess. Poor Aqua.

Kazuma would win a straight up physical / skill fight.

He knows how to sword fights, sneak, shoot a bow. Subaru is a piece of shit who refused to learn to fight well even when given literally an infinite amount of time to do so. he can do what throw a smokescreen?

Kazuma is so much better that he would probably just befriend Subaru and explain to him how to use his powers better. teach him to fucking min max those resets like a good boy.

Kazuma is just smarter, but he's also kind of a dick. honestly they are both really similar characters who happen to also be in Isekai worlds. more interesting is how they react to there situation.

Kazuma is in a comedy world and Subaru is in an Action / Pseudo horror. Kazuma is not only smarter but he got the better Anime genre to live in (and a better harem)

More pics like this?

I want to kidnap one of Aquas loved ones or break one of her orogamis, just to see the angry watergod

Even isekaied under the precisely same circumstances, Kazuma would win.
He was determined and broke the rules before he even got sent in. He has more guile and cunning than Subaru, and would win within the first week.

Aqua being a massive hedonist and coward is her default trademarks, but seeing her fearless and ruthless the very few times she chooses so, is just so satisfying

>my benis!
>maaai beeeeniiiis!
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But what if Rie Takahashi bullied Rie Takahashi?

Suck my dick Aqua.

Kazuma has extremely high luck.

Also, Steal and Drain Touch and Bind and Freeze are pretty hax.

That as a very lewd looking crossbreed

KonoSuba's world is actually pretty grimdark.

Remember the Mobile Fortress Destroyer?

It set the KonoSuba world back both scientifically and technologically hundreds of years, when it ran amok.

Also, Giant Toads target both young goats and human children every year.

There's also female orcs that rape any male species on sight.

Rance, all three. I don't like the other one's shifty eyes.

>There's also female orcs that rape any male species on sight.
best world ever

It would be equally as hot. We need Rie interacting with Rie.

Rance > *

A close one. Both Subaru and Kazuma get stronger as the series goes on, so it would be a close match, but Subaru gets infinite tries, so he's kind of the winner by default.

Both of them lack a harem. At best, Kazuma and Subaru has 2 girls. That's not a harem. Out of the two, Megumin and Rem are kind of the same level, but Darkness outclasses Emilia, so Kazuma wins. If by harem you meant every girl around them, then great girls like Betty lead Subaru to victory, but if by harem you mean the girls who want to fuck them, then Kazuma wins.

As for more fugable, Kazuma. Subaru looks almost more "manly". I'm not a gay, so I'll pick the less manly one. Kazuma looks far more prettier than Subaru.

Not big enough.

Both are good Isekai that got anime around the same time and got popular, authors are friends, both feature a MC with tracksuit, both of them start out of weak as shit in contrast to other popular Isekai shows, both show the worlds they get to more realistically by highlighting the bad parts just as much as the good parts, both have the MC die and brought back to life, both shows have a main girl voiced by Rie Takahashi and Re:Zero Emilia even references EXPLOSION.

The list goes on, but it's mostly the first few. Came out around the same time, friend authors, track suit MC and realistic/not-all-fun world.

But will Emilia actually use EXPLOSION?

Konosuba is disguised as comedy

Kazuma is actually strong, having insane luck and a very rare lich skill. I don't see Subaru winning this.

I really don't dislike the Re:Zero girls, but I love Megumin. Emilia's design hits all the right spots for me though.

>Who's more fuckable?
Kazuma actually looks pretty in the light novel, so him.

Ice and Healing magic so probably not. Puck is a Fire Spirit, so there's still hope.

I want to see a no-bars-held full on deathmatch between Aqua and Rem+Ram.
Sure she can kill demons at a whim, but two combat class experienced fighters?
What would the odds be, if I were to bet?

And lolis that kill you peacefully at rest. He did nothing wrong.

1 to 5 on Aqua.
She is a God and she spars with an arch duke of hell for fun. Don't think either would stand much of a chance

All it would take is one god blow from aqua

100% Ram/Rem victory.
Aqua is good against things she can Purify, but beyond that, the show has made it pretty clear she's useless. Ram/Rem are murderers. I'm willing to bet a normal man with a knife is stronger than Aqua.

Not true.
Rem and Ram are demons, so by default she has and advantage.
Besides, she can buff her strenght and movement high enough to match Darkness (who has the constitution of a legendary monster), and she beats Kazuma in seconds in a fight.

Sabaru is incredibly inconsistent. He is sometimes smart sometimes stupid depending on what the author wanted him to do. So it's all up to whoever writes the story and can easily go either way since Subaru didn't really have established characteristics.

hmm, Aqua doesn't have significant combat experience like Rem and Ram. But she is really strong, and they are demons.
Don't know who I would bet on to be honest

Rem+Ram. It has already been mentioned, but their combat prowess is unparalleled, and Aqua is a coward. If they came in hard enough, she would run

Oni. Not demon. That's Re:Zero equivalent of what Megumin is. They're not Godless/Demonic beings of darkness. They're just a race with strong magic. Healing powers don't damage them, they just heal them. That's the first sign Aqua's magic is useless in this fight. Aqua has no advantage over them.
As for boosting her strength, there's only so much a boost can do against sharp objects that cut through things. Ram can use wind magic to dismantle anything and anyone, while Rem has a morning star and super strength by default. Even if Aqua boosts her defenses and keeps on healing herself every second, there's only so much that'll do.

how would they fare against ainz, rimuru or naofumi?

>He is sometimes smart sometimes stupid depending on what the author wanted him to do.
It seems that way because of the anime adaption, WN/LN Subarus are way more consistent and likeable.

I'd argue it's more because people aren't the same in every situation and can't handled everything with equal levels of competence, and his pride being his downfall/making him act stupid while he was a above average normally is pretty consistent in the anime too.

Alright. If its canon that they are not demons, then they have the upper hand.
But don't forget that Aqua can summon a biblical floodtide, or a fog dense enough to drown people. If they are not demons, then they are mortals and live by the same conditions as everyone else.
But yeah, fuck man, would be sweet to see

Aqua could win simply because she can last longer, Ram has good wind magic, but she blows her load too quickly, four or five wind cutters and she is out of commission, Rem is the better physical fighter, but her magic is laughable, aqua can simply buff herself to reach darkness levels of strength/resistance and then pummel Rem until she gives up.

Of course I think Aqua would lose simply because she just is not accustomed to the idea of fighting to kill against humans, and from her point of view Rem/Ram would look almost human.

On the other hand Rem/Ram already have some blood on their hands, they have no problem with killing in cold blood, in a fight between the fighter and the killer, the killer will win every time.

Of all the konosuba cast, serious Wiz is the only one I see easily killing Rem/Ram.

Does Aqua's defense boost make her invincibly? Because even if it makes her as solid as a rock, Rem/Ram can still easily cut through/crush her with little effort. Even if she's as hard as steel, she'll still receive heavy damage enough to cripple her and slowly kill her. So really, it depends on how hard can she get if you think that boost alone is enough.

>arch mage wiz
The fact that she was so immensly powerful that the demonking had to bind her in undeath, is cute

Aquas buff doesnt make anyone invincible, just stronger. Granted her potency makes Kazuma with the lowest strenght of all, able to wrestle with Darkness.

I like aqua, becuase she gets bully in most clever way

Ah good point to have in mind, is that when Kazuma went to steal Aegis, the first thing he stole was a gem for Aqua, because he remembered she collected wierd rocks

When Aqua held a festival for herself, the first stall she made was a goldfish catching pond, because she hope it would remind Kazuma of home

Subaru
Kazuma because Subaru has no harem, yet.
Who's more fuckable?
Subaru

>Kazuma looks far more prettier than Subaru
I disagree

Would it even be fair for Kazuma if people included Subaru's war party and inner circles into the mix? I mean we are talking about world destroyers here if that's the case.

Kazuma would win in a fight because everything he has is upgraded.

The rope he uses to bind with is now mithril for example.