Is this the saddest anime ever? I finished it in one sitting and I haven't been able to stop bawling...

Is this the saddest anime ever? I finished it in one sitting and I haven't been able to stop bawling. I went out with some coworkers and cried then too. Nothing has made me feel like this before.

Little Busters is sadder

Visual novels belong in /jp/

It's bittersweet, but I'm more impressed by your perseverance.

That FUCKTON of exposition drove me nuts. I gave up after 4 episodes

Watch Clannad, and then fucking go back to fb or whatever shithole you crawled out of and kill yourself.

I started watching Clannad, and after the 5th episode in a row of them making fucking wooden stars I quit. Is it worth finishing?

dozo

I'm about to start Anohana, and then maybe I'll finish Clannad. I see people talking about it all the time so there must be some redeeming features.

It's extremely repetitive. The series could have been 12 episodes.

Kimi no uso?

Nah, it was more irritating than sad. As soon as I saw her with pills and shit really early on I knew what was happening and meanwhile we had to put up with the shitty MC freaking out over and over over more episodes than was needed after constantly being encouraged before his performances. Also most of the characters aren't particularly likable.

I cried more with Clannad.

These.

To be fair, half of the reason people watch Clannad is just for Afterstory. The second season is better than the first.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

It's in my backlog, but I'm kinda afraid to watch it.

>doesn't think anime can make people emotional

Get a load of this guy

Shigatsu should have been a movie. The pacing was way too drawn out.

Shigatsu is a movie. It got one last year in live action

>I gave up after 4 episodes
Same here. I found it pretty boring.

The only part of this anime I liked were the music segments. The drama was way too forced and predictable.

>Is this the saddest anime ever
nowhere close

This

Currently on episode 5
Their mouths are super weird
Also nah nigga, Plastic Memories is pure depression
Got me torn up for days and made me cry like a bitch
I haven't cried that hard since the ending to P3

Just play the game senpai

the anime is like 40 episodes of buildup, but it's more or less the same time commitment as playing the game, and the game is better

It was very predictable and not very sad. Casshern Sins, Chrno Crusade, and Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu are all sad shows that come to mind.

>uses a strawman
He criticized that stuff done badly but being overrated is dumb, not that anime in a whole can't make people emotional.

I'm a huge emotional piece of shit, I almost get off at crying to sad stories. Few honorable mentions are Cross Game, Honey&Clover and Grave of the Fireflies.