Tetsuo has just been unleashed in the last anime you watched

Tetsuo has just been unleashed in the last anime you watched.

How much chaos does he cause?

Doesn't matter cause he won't do shit cause he's a punk bitch

>Tetsuo vs Aggressive Retsuko

He gets punched either by her or her master

They'd probably talk so much that he'd get a headache and have some tea trying to process everything.

Tetsuo vs Tetsuo

not much

CANADA

Don't think government experimentation counts as a quirk

it would if he entered that universe

though that ultimately doesn't matter, he'd still get fucked fairly quickly

also

>Don't think government experimentation counts as a quirk

pretty sure the glowing baby from China was a result of government experimentation and is the reason quirks exist at all

>low level trash
There's like only 1 out of the last 5 I saw where he wouldn't be stomped

>Kakegurui

I mean, sure, no one there has power to compete with him, but I think he'll take one look at some of the rape faces some of those characters give and instantly turn tail.

Are we talking movie Tetsuo or Manga Tetsuo?

Manga Tetsuo at his zenith of course when he can freely use his abilities. If he gets pushed beyond his limit, his power will get out of control.

Kokorowatari makes quick work of him, next.

Kemono Friends?

I guess he'd calm down.

omae wa mou shindeiru

Welcome to the ballroom. So they challenge him to a dance off.

huh, i wonder who would win

Tetsuo versus Super Saiyan Blue Goku. He may kill him cause he "dropped his guard".

Neat, I just finished watching Lain too. Series still holds up.

Tetsuo might be in over his head there, or push things to an even greater extreme.

Kimagure Orange Road
Universe is fucked

Depends on how much Tetsuo wants to kill/kidnap/steal the train pass(es) of Tetsuro and/or Maetel, really

>Super

Your guess is as good as mine.

Tetsuwho?

>fist of the north star
Kenshiro will murder him with a special aimed at telepaths hokuto no ken technique probably.

Is there any character stronger then Tetsuo?

Keep in mind im talking about manga Tetsuo at his zenith of course when he can freely use his telekinesis, so he knows how to levitate, create force fields, control technology and produce psionic energy blasts. He has such refined use of his powers that he can block light and even bend it. a side effect of the experiments is heightened healing abilities, he also has increased strength, resistance to injury, heat and cold, speed and endurance, which can be amplified with his physic powers. Later when he lost control of his powers and transforms, this ability boosts his power to an unknown extent that vastly dwarfs his previous limit, it also gives him extreme regeneration and the ability to fuse with technology, the power of this form allows him to directly control atoms and the energy given off by it is similar to the big bang.

Hell, Ken's practically psychic himself by the end of his manga, able to makes goons explode with his aura alone.

TEETSUUUOOOOOOOOO

>Full power Tesuo on the trip of his life vs Amuro
I want to see this now