When are we going to get rid of these fucking AR-15s?

when are we going to get rid of these fucking AR-15s?

fucking ar-15s commit more crimes than black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=cjx4KSKHIC4
youtube.com/watch?v=dceVLirR6VY
youtube.com/watch?v=3grpEuAamfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

Behold! 1991 Book Warned Us ‘Secret Government’ Would Use School Shootings To Disarm Americans! Was Florida School Shooter ‘MK-Ultra-Cated’?
February 17, 2018

All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

>when are we going to get rid of these fucking AR-15s?
>fucking ar-15s commit more crimes than black people.
bullshit and you know it

>the only difference between the guns is the color

I know the person who made that doesn't really believe that.

CIVIL WAR NOW!

Oh you mean the overwhelming majority of shootings? Oh wait, those were done with handguns.

I got mine two weeks ago. Come try and take it.

did they really use an AR-15 in every single one of those 323 gun related deaths.
Daum, that weapon is popular

when you pry them from our cold dead hands you fucking faggot

>>the only difference between the guns is the color
>I know the person who made that doesn't really believe that.
no ITS TRUE ask /k/
they are the exact same gun same make, model, year, manufacturer, hell the same guy on the same shift at the factory probably made both

Not the same mods though, obviously.

school shootings and it being the guns fault
i see a flaw in your logic

2 min with a tool and the mods can be changed to be on ether gun

its the same fucking gun you butt fuck

Mods don't make a gun deadlier or less deadlier. If its firing the same bullet, it will do the exact same damage.

Out of around 8,000 firearn homicides per year only 300 are from rifles of ANY kind, totalling a consistent 3%
Meanwhile hundreds of thousands of people die every year from preventable deaths like heart disease and diabetes

Times have changed and the laws should change with them. If you had outcasts sperging out with automatic weapons school shooting body counts would go from dozens to over a hundred.

>fucking ar-15s commit more crimes

Trolling is a art.

You don't know how automatic fire works...

Sage, Report. Move on.

Uh huh, I'm sure guns were made to be automatic so they could be less effective at hitting a target...

>If you had outcasts sperging out with automatic weapons school shooting body counts would go from dozens to over a hundred.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
you have clearly never fired a gun before
let-alone fired a full auto
its not a video game it dont work like that

see

Nigger, automatic guns are used for suppression fire. They're not meant to actually kill more bodies. Automatic is less accurate you fucking retard.

>you are less likely to hit a close range target with a burst of bullets then a single bullet

LEAF! Stop using American proxies! I can smell the maple syrup coming out of your pores. You cannot fool me!

Semi auto is not single bullet retard.

At close range your better off with a tactical shotty.

after you and all your kind die.

Kek.

AR-15s are rifles
Rifles are the least used type of firearm for murder
Rifles are used less than:
>punching and kicking
>knives
>pistols
>shotguns
>blunt objects

Source:FBI pic related with link

1 post by OP SAGE

>ban guns and mentally ill murders cant kill people
i present a rebuttal

The NRA needs to stop selling guns. And stop giving money to politicans who will lobby for them. Then there will be no more mass shootings.

Do I need to tell you that pulling a trigger for each bullet results in slower shooting than just holding the trigger down and spraying multiple bullets or pulling the trigger and getting a 3-round burst?

You don't need to tell me shit, I already know you are a retarded faggot.

It's the same weapon. All that is different is the furniture. Both guns can kill the same amount of people in the same amount of time.

The NRA is literally a kike controlled opposition org.

I know that you're mad.

>mods are placed to make guns less effective

I'm not mad, I'm getting ready to kill tyrants.

>so they could be less effective at hitting a target...
kinda ya
full auto fire is to provide a wall or stream of fire so as to cause the area fired at to not be accessible to an enemy advance
also it allows troops to not have to look and aim at an enemy as there is a natural resistance for most troops to killing the enemy
as it is found that only 3% of troops did 90% of the killing and forensic evidence showed that 50% of troops on the battlefield where actively trying to miss or not loading there gun or any number of ways of faking fighting with the enemy whenever they where able to

It's actually every long gun. So every rifle and shotgun death, also accounting for mass shootings. That's next to nothing in a country of 320 million.

Never, bitch.

Have fun shooting up a place and becoming cellies with Bubba.

>Do I need to tell you that pulling a trigger for each bullet results in slower shooting than just holding the trigger down and spraying multiple bullets or pulling the trigger and getting a 3-round burst?
and how good is it when you dont aim???
how effective is a bullet that misses???
how effective is a lot of misses???

>troops fighting in a war=maniac trying to kill as many people as possible

No prison bitch. I live and kill until I'm dead.

Spraying and praying is better than firing one bullet and praying.

and a preemptive post because this argument is coming next after the whole assault rifle is bad argument

now i know you have never fired a gun

After Trump won the presidency, small groups of soy eating bug men and trannies formed a bunch of liberal centered discords that they use to coordinate shitposting efforts on designated boards with high amounts of Sup Forums influence. They are trying to change the cultural landscape of Sup Forums so that we cannot use it as a headquarters for the 2020 election like we did in 2016. They will reply to this post with mutts and wojaks wearing maga capes or pictures of overweight Trump supporters because they've distributed a collection of images meant to dissuade people from liking him.

I bought an extra Daniel Defense M4V last year thinking about selling. Any anons want one

You should just stick to the praying part

It's okay if you don't want to admit you have no arguments left.

Joke is on them. There won't be a 2020 election.

Whatever, just please don't jump off the spectrum into the real world and start shooting people.

The final argument will be the crack of the gun before you feel that sharp hot bullet.

Any more gun control laws and I'm bringing the war to your doorstep faggot

media.8ch dot net/file_store/81e6f8408bc4f372f7bb7840553bc04a2e41b14104f61d64d436490569815105.pdf

Rifles aren't the problem

The military literally got rid of full auto M-16 for normal troops and replaced them with 3 round burst because the average troop did nothing but waste ammo with full auto. Special forces still get full auto but they have 10X the training.

The average soldier just gets scared, dumps entire magazines into empty bushes, and is out of ammo 30 minutes into an 9 hour battle.

Are you even trying? Really?

I was joking about you sperging out and shooting up a place, but now I'm really concerned.

>ban guns and hand them over to our government, which is also corrupt and evil

Sure about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=cjx4KSKHIC4

You people keep bringing up troops. The original argument was about someone with the intention to kill as many people as possible in a crowded school.

I don't think your average teenager had the money to mail order one of those.

I'm just saying, I've never seen a white AR commit a mass shooting

>crack of the gun before you feel that sharp hot bullet

Bullets are supersonic. The bullet hits you before the sound gets there.

>muh exceptions are the rule

no its just in gun operator terms you just said something stupid along the lines is how well your car runs on sugar in the gas tank on days the sky is green

Nobody cares about the Feds faggot. If they want a war we're ready.

I'm talking about USA military. We don't use the Tavor and its variants.

oh user sage goes in the opitions field so to not bump the tread

>in gun operator terms

This is Sup Forums not /k/, calm down.

>161106686
sage

Well then there is absolutely no argument...

Not a natural or legal perspn, therefore can not commit crimes. QED

Thats not even close to what a full auto tavor can do. Also Miculek is an expert. Your average school shooter boogeyman can't fire that quickly due to the lack of training and their autism.
youtube.com/watch?v=dceVLirR6VY

>ban meme gun
>nothing changes
>except law-abiding citizens having their rights even further eroded

i hate these stupid ass kids

Nah an argument about guns on Sup Forums is more like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3grpEuAamfA

Name one school mass shooting that has involved a full auto.

Pro tip: you can't

The argument was based on a hypothetical scenario, but I'm pretty sure it'd be comparable to terrorists shooting up a concert venue.

>Choose your false flag stated shooting...

>when are we going to get rid of these fucking AR-15s?
When a better weapon comes along.

Actually Black people commit more crimes than ar-15s

>the Parts 2015 attacks didn't happen

dear lord...

You mean like the Bataclan massacre in France where up to 9 gunmen with full auto AK-47s killed 137 people. Compared to the Nice France truck attack that killed 87.

>One dude in a truck
>9 dudes with machine guns and bombs 137 dead

Trucks are far more deadly than any full auto gun. Ban Trucks! The ban of full auto guns really helped in France didn't it...

You think I give a fuck about Paris?