Evangelion

I honestly think all Eva-Girls are the best tier waifus
But Rei is my favorite and not only that my only one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTb-3PKR_Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for letting us all know

I'm generally in agreement for the most part, my only exception is Ritsuko. She's a shit and nobody can convince me otherwise. That said, yeah the rest of the girls are on point in one way or another.

Ritsuko was alright until Anno through in the "Oh hold on I forgot to make her mentally fucked like everyone else, better overdo it"

Good for you OP
Asuka is my favorite and my only one

Only good girls in Eva are Maya and Hikari. Maya would make a top tier wife (if you're also a woman) and a relationship with Hikari sounds fulfilling.
I don't know what appealing qualities the rest of the girls are supposed to have.

Boring girls.

Everyone in that show is insane.

Rei is the best because she's not insane, she only haves a personality disorder.

What's this fetish called?

youtube.com/watch?v=uTb-3PKR_Vg

reminder

You're all wrong, Penpen is best waifu!

>I honestly think all Eva-Girls are the best tier waifus
I would say they are on the same tier, but faaaaar from being "best"

>Maya
>Boring

Rei performed a sex act that ended civilization when she let loose, she's as insane as anyone.

Every incarnation of Rei except II is a fucking devil.
Dont be fooled by her behavior in most of the series, in the big picture she one crazy motherfucker

>Using "waifu" to mean "any girl in the show"
Disgusting.

I know

II was less crazy. Still had the vicious disregard for her self and was antisocial enough to scare everybody but transfer students out of trying to talk to her.

What even was the deal with Rei III? what was she? why was she so different?

You down

fool to myself

Dying probably messes up with her emotions a lot, whatever was holding her back just snapped and she went fucking nuts.

My particular theory is that the part of her in unit 00 (rei i) was the aggresiviness of her. When unit 00 died with her, both rei I (the jerk) and II (thr passive) joined into a more complete rei, III.

Maya is fun, cute, and very intelligent. Hikari is a normal girl doing what normal girls do, but is ambitious enough to take her duties as class rep seriously and earnestly.
Neither of them are brimming with intrigue, but the girls in Eva who are brimming with intrigue are also fucking awful and would be horrible to spend time with.

Misato is bestest girl

Maya is a dyke and dykes must be purged

shinji is best wife

>not converting her to heterosexuality by pounding her

What the fuck is going on in this pic

>not posting Shinji x Kaworu
I also want to make note of Gendo and the Vice Commander

4rd impact got a little wild

FRY ME TO THE MOON

AND LET ME PLAY AMONG YOUR ASS

Plez

She was reminded all at once what her life was actually worth and sent back to the dirty slum apartment with the broken door provided for her and a discarded pair of glasses to welcome her home.

Ritsuko has the lewdest body of them all.

Eh? Is this a manga interpretation, because III was pretty benign to me.

Rei is still my first and only waifu 15 years after first watching NGE.

Asuka best girl
Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

>"Yo shinji, what you want me to do?"
>>"I want everyone to die"
>"Okey dokey"

Reminder that if you pick Asuka or Rei, God makes Anno die faster.

Blame Gendo
Why the fuck is Dolan in the CAPTCHA now?

Ritsuko is a cunt for sure.

Yes but Misato's closet pedophilia is unmatched

mommy issues

C U T E
U
T
E

evangelion is like pick you poison.

the annoying tsundere or the emotionless doll.

>emotionless
There's that meme again

It's more like a shelf that has rat poison, is clearly labeled rat poison, watching people willingly eat the rat poison, and then seeing them mock everyone else as stupid for eating it and going to die.

How different would have things gone if Asuka had died in the Magma Diver episode?

Shinji would've stayed in instrumentality.

He'd blame Misato for not lowering him more, maybe for preventing him trying something stupider and more desperate like untying himself. Less than he'd blame himself. He'd feel guilty over not feeling bad enough, if it got easier he'd compensate to make it bad again. There would still be people left to try consoling him and he'd hate them for it. Sahaquiel end likely.

>He'd blame Misato for not lowering him more
More for lowering her beyond the safe zone in the first place.

??? I thought it was already established that she has simply become a different person and only has fragments of Rei IIs mind left. Her crying was because of that emotional turmoil, and also because she subconcsciously was feeling what has been forgotten

You do realize Shinji likely would've never entered instrumentality if not for Asuka feeding his self hate and doubts constantly throughout the series.
At the entrance of instrumentality all Shinji can think about is Asuka bullying him and shouting at him.