How my college responded to the "it's okay to be white" poster. Nice work fellas

How my college responded to the "it's okay to be white" poster. Nice work fellas

If you didn't want people to look up your college, then you should have blocked out "Edmundites", as well.

So they responded exactly as the perpetrators wanted them to?

Mission accomplished.

Will you take me a on a trip to Saint Michael's College?

$60,000 a year for an education this good. Jealous, europoor ??

Saint Michaels huh? Better fire up those Russian troll accounts. Here is a bump for great justice!

Fucking retarded Vermont.

Do they not realize this could lead to a federal lawsuit?

Those posters really do bother them, they know they are wrong so they speak the empty platitudes of tolerance and diversity.

what do you mean?

Your college is 84% white, not bad desu. But why the hate on white people? lol

So they identify that it's supposed to draw people toward Nationalist causes, but they don't realize that it's harmless until they start doing this shit?

They're going to get charged for hanging up a poster and the college will likely try to expel him over it. But if this gets taken to the Supreme Court over violations of the first amendment, the college will be fucked

Private collage.

Land of the Cucks
Home of the Degenerates

True, there is no way the supreme court would see IOTBW as worthy of expulsion

The IOTBW posters are technically free speech and are protected under the first amendment. It doesn't matter if it's a private college or not, if they try to expel or charge the student that hung up the posters, they'll get a federal lawsuit for being unconstitutional pieces of shit

I'm guessing that at Saint Michael's College, Colchester, Vermont, it's not okay to be white.

I got some retarded strung out druggie relatives in Brattleboro, is that anywhere near Colchester user?

So is it not okay to be white?

Email him:

"We need to take action, I'm going to print some it's NOT ok to be white posters and put them up, if you wish to join me, please send me an email"

Remember, agreeing and amplifying is sometimes more powerful than counter acting a false narrative.

No. A ways away

I don't think it works that way. It's like how I can't put up a "I'm with her" poster on your front yard.

The answer may shock you.

I’d suggest neutron bombing the Queen Mountain State if it wouldn’t kill all those beautiful trout.

Only if they take federal cash. Otherwise they are like every private company with no need to give you first amendment rights. Only the government and schools that take their cash have to follow that.

That’s a really shitty analogy.

So they are saying that it is not okay to be white.

user and user's, remember that to the modern white male it is absolutely NOT ok to be white. White is something to be ashamed of and is collectively responsible for all the faults over ever person every in history. White is something they have to push to the backs of their minds or pretend doesn't exist, just so the modern white male doesn't get too sad. Put some phrases in your vocabulary and use them often:

White Community Hater
White Self Hater
Anti White

These three destroy the modern white male's ability to ignore that he is hurting white people and to hide his own whiteness from him self.

For you

Hate speech = free speech, special snowflake liberal scum.

Stompinv out these views that hurt your fee-fees is fascism: the very thing you claim to fight.

>Tfw being white is a hate crime

Ha!

That's too bad because if you promise them some kush nuggs or whatever the fuck they use to refer to marijuana, they'd literally do ANYTHING you'd ask them too..

No. Even a public university can ban anything on its property. But yeah, there would be a shitstorm of controversy which would effect alumni donations.

The next step in the process is exposing which (((alumni))) are getting pissed over a trivial piece of paper.

My favorite part is how they have an international fashion show picture, with a North Korean and Pakistan Flag.

Pretty much. Which is hilarious. Then again look up the definiton of Asian/Black/Any Pride vs White Pride. Heck, even the suggestion of any Privilege but White Privilege sends people into a frenzy when following their own logic and reasoning Jewish Privilege in the US should be the most dire problem, followed by East Asian/White privilege as a distant second.

So, now immediately follow with the "It's Okay To Be Black" version, right?

The difference is you won't be charged with a serious crime for putting up anything that is not a Pro White statement. You could probably put a Kill All White Males sing in his yard and get less of a penalty than if he put the word Nigger in yours. Try it if you don't believe it. The point of IOTBW is to expose the very real Anti White Hatred of modern institutions. Remember Charlottesville? The fame thrower nigger is out on bail but the man who defended himself from the flame thrower by shooting a warning shot is not. (And you libtards think the cops are on the side of Pro Whites.)

Did the alt-white nazis solder the posters to the buildings or something? Spray paint IOTBW on the library? How are you going to aggressively investigate some dude taping up a piece of paper? Criminal vandalism, what a joke.

I’m in VT right now. You don’t have to go all the way to Brattleboro to find useless filth. Riverside Avenue in Burlington will do ya for that.

Yeah, I visited them several years ago and was absolutely astounded at how remote everything was, and everything was uphill.
One of them continually gets 'stuck' in the Retreat for rehab about once every 3 years...
absolute degenerates, and they're breeding

Keep putting up pro white stuff. Everybody in modern society already thinks it is Super Duper Double Pluss Good to be anything other than a white male. They don't need any reminders. What they have probably never heard from a mainstream source is IOTBW. That is why everyone is freaking out so hard over it. Also, Public Institution such as colleges can lose their Fed Bucks if they don't suppress Pro White everything on campus. IOTBW is not harmless fun to them. It is a declaration of war.

As I said above, if there was a way to kill the people here without harming the blessed natural environment of the place. Guess fentanyl will do for now, haha.

It seems that the whitest colleges were the ones to react the strongest.

Banning posters is one thing. Calling them hate speech and aggressively searching for those who posted them with the intent to expel or seriously punish them (beyond whatever anti-vandalism statutes are already in place) is a whole different thing entirely, even for a public university. They'll have a hard time justifying themselves if they bring down the hammer too excessively.

It also won't fly to argue that these posters constitute white supremacist ideology or attempts to sow social discord, since they can easily be classified as social critique (due to this overblown and hypocritical response) and are therefore protected speech.

Hmm, maybe because they want to deflect attention away from their waspy old money asses?

This right here, we need to jew these jews while the iron is still hot.

Fucking brilliant, let's mash these ideas together and make it rhyme for the apes.

AntiWhite is alright.

Its okay to be white

Boy, these (((universities))) sure do hate white people.

>hate speech
??? huh wut ???

How could this be hate speech by any stretch of the imagination?

They try to justify it by saying it's attempting to "draw allies to white nationalist and alt-right causes." What's wrong with that? It's simple political activism.

Would there be a problem if people went around putting BLM stickers up everywhere?

It’s Vermont, a public high school took down Ol Glory and hung a Blm flag in its place for a week.

love your home page by the way

It's ok to be blacker,
Go run hide you cracker.
It's alright, be antiwhite,
Chase down honkies, all damn night.
Dindu nuffin if the pigs catch sight,
Ratfaced cousin Hymee says I am always right.

"Antiwhite is always right."

That will get some almonds activated.