Strawman thread

Strawman thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2947822/Graffiti-artist-attacked-gang-Paris-ghetto-drawing-word-coexist-Christian-Muslim-Jewish-symbols.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you trying to summon the ass blasted Kraut poster?

MOAR

>This thread
Too fucking accurate.

keep them coming i love all of them

This one makes zero sense. All other ones are pretty great.

hmm

These were pretty funny. Glad you posted how retarded all types can be.

thats all you get for free
pay your taxes

>Malala Yousa-fucking Idiot
lmfao

ever debated a leftoid on HBD or the true nature of women? Seems pretty accurate to me

>This one makes zero sense. All other ones are pretty great.

He's talking about people that demand citations for simplistic assertions that really aren't grounds for a challenge/citation demand.

A lot of novice debaters will rely on either citation bombing(dropping like 20 links on someone that barely or don't even relate to the topic at hand and hoping to win by default simply because your opponent doesn't feel like spending 2 hours reading every report and study you linked) or by demanding citations for non-contentious assertions in the hopes that the opponent being unable to provide a link to that mundane citation request will appear to make their argument unsupported.

Pretty common things, not sure why you think it makes no sense.

You haven't met them yet.

>Meme tax thats the most jew thing I've ever heard.

Sociobiology FTW

this literally happened

> He declined to discuss the identity of his attackers, saying 'it would only add fuel to the fire'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2947822/Graffiti-artist-attacked-gang-Paris-ghetto-drawing-word-coexist-Christian-Muslim-Jewish-symbols.html

Silly dont you know that this is what makes up the majority of the population. Memes are real. Kek

It can be 5 sometimes. If you are rounding. So 2.4+2.4=4.8 which rounds to 5. And since 2.4 rounds down to 2. Therefore 2+2=5

posting in a right wing cry chamber thread

Nice b8 m8.

I like this one.

>71 posts by this id