EXPLOITING KIDS

Why's no one talking about this? The media is using grieving kids,who have just lost their friends/classmates, to push a political agenda. This is fucking abhorrent!! They're trying to manipulate the populations position on guns USING DEAD CHILDREN!!

Holy fuck this is evil! This is CNN. This is globalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IEPRa
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-coupl
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C7bcRpNS-cU
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-couple
kaskymediation.com/
kaskymediation.com/robert-a-kasky-esq/
kaskymediation.com/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/
youtu.be/iNcYjtfnAoY?t=566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty normal narrative now a days.CNN AIRS Almost voters for maximum pandering to future demonrat youngsters. It's vile. What are we going to do about it?

im not gonna lets some kids who were eating tide pods last week take away my guns and my 2A

The people in that picture aren't kids, fucking look at them.

What, does childhood last till 25 in the USA?

Get a life
Bin that knife!

Those kids are alive, ya dingus.

This.

what if like

the kids are doing it of their own volition

and faggots were saying Gen z was going to be based...

>The media is using grieving kids,who have just lost their friends/classmates, to push a political agenda.

These commie kids know what they're doing, OP. This is why Breivik was justified.

>The media is using grieving kids

They already had DNC related stuff all over their social media accounts, going way back.

Someone post the screenshots again.

Isn't it interesting how no one is talking about the MEMO any more.

Guy back left looks like a Patrick Batemann in the making, he's has given into hate and he's getting rewarded for it. Bird front right looks fucking smug, the media are such cunts

has anyone noticed that the threads about kasky's father and his one world adoption agency kept getting insta-deleted

Something sure smells like pizza

If Sandy Hook wasn't a turning point, there never will be one. With that one they had over two dozen elementary school kids as prime ammunition, and support for gun control only weakened. This is nothing.

or the fact daca lapses in like 2 weeks

He's totally right there though. They had all of the information needed to stop the kid a month ago, but did nothing. If they weren't wasting resources on politicized witch hunts maybe they could do something of actual use instead.

>Implying fox and friend never did this

These are Jewish kids dude

they're more than happy to partake in this weird soulless shit

Who cares? CNN is just preaching to their diehard base of fans. It's not like you will ever free them from their shackles of mind control.

The exploits go DEEP!

letting children die because of ur fragile fee fees is evil. These children are standing up to evil. Your mind is warped but we both know that.

Knowing the left supports killing babies because they’re just “a bundle of cells”, I’m not surprised that they’re doing this. It’s funny, actually- the left always says that the right is immoral but clearly they are the ones without morals.

>praying to dead Kike on cross for thousands of years
>they are using dead kids, it's bad
OK.

Exploiting children is all the left has now
>Literally planning an "anti gun" walkout on 4/20. We all know they are just bribing kids with pot
>Parading around dead kids and trauma kids
>"Muh dreamers!!!!"
>All those "Trump made my 7 year old cry" posts
>Desperate appeal to black kids in the black panther movie
>Manipulating Reddit via shareblue (which /r/news banned due to meddling)
>Censorship of YouTube (which is mostly used by kids)
Yet whenever a mother brings a baby in a stroller to a pro life rally we are "using kids as political tokens"

hahaha like that is how the FBI works. Idoit!

>exploiting kids
oh no, these little kike spawn know exactly what they're doing

They look like aliens. Real American kids are way fatter.

One of the kike jr activists from the school's name was cameron kasky. An user here did a search on that last name in Broward and a lawyers name came up. The lawyers phone number was listed for an adoption place which was weird because Cruz was adopted. Turns out the kasky are running the adoption center and even personally take in some of the kids.
>archive.is/IEPRa
Cameron Kasky, this jewish drama student / crisis actor who survived the Florida false flag shooting, who magically is now a figurehead for the "grass roots" anti gun propaganda campaign, is son of Jeffery Kasky.

Jeffery Kasky is a prominent Jewish lawyer whose family run law firm specializes in adoption, along with his father. The family also has connections to local law enforcement, which is run by fellow jew Scott Israel, which we also find at the center of this false flag operation.

This connection to adoption is also interesting because, "coincidentally", the flase flag "shooter" was adopted, from a Jewish birth mother, right there in Florida.

What are the odds?

>implying the media isn't right about gun control
>implying there haven't been several convictions out of Manafort's investigation already

Adoption agency was sued in 2007:
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-coupl
Holy shit. Thread deleted when this picture was posted. He runs Elsagate type videos!!
JEFF IS CAMERON'S DAD
GET HERE, RED ALERT
HELP ME FELLOW ANONS
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html
It is Jeffy Jeffy's youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=C7bcRpNS-cU

>articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-couple

A Robert Kasky is his grandfather. He's been in law for 40+ years, apparently
kaskymediation.com/

---

Grandpa is tied to banks and SEC:
kaskymediation.com/robert-a-kasky-esq/

---

Dad is also a reserve cop:
kaskymediation.com/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq/

Possible tie to the Sheriff?
Both are also Jewish

---

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
Look at all the actors tied to this group.

>Cameron Kasky, 17, a junior, left his drama class to pick up his special needs brother Holden, a 15-year-old freshman.
>First there was a fire alarm, then running. Somebody said there was a shooter.
>Cameron called that boy a vulgarity, furious anyone would make such an insensitive joke. >But then there was a teacher screaming for them to get inside. More confusion.

>The brothers ran into a classroom, the door was locked behind them, the students crouched. “I didn’t let go of that kid for an hour and a half,” Cameron said of his brother, who has autism.
>“I told him, ‘Look, Holden, we’re going to be here for awhile.’”
>And they didn’t leave until a SWAT team broke the door’s glass to get everyone out.
>“It was difficult being with people who were hysterical and trying not to be hysterical,” he said.
>Cameron grabbed toward a chair, thinking he could attack anyone who tried to break in. A teacher told him no, don’t make noise.
>“I don’t want to sound like a victim at all,” he said. “I didn’t get shot, I didn’t see anyone get shot.
>I am lucky as hell and I am very happy to be breathing right now air that is not coming from a tube. I am goddamn lucky.”
>The boys’ father JEFF KASKY said: “We consider ourselves very fortunate to be together right now.”
---

mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110
The kid's narrative was ready to go from the moment it happened. This is an obvious false flag, and the kid's the SON of a lawyer with a shady adoption agency. HELP ME, ANONS
Here's one of the websites:
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/

>Literally planning an "anti gun" walkout on 4/20

Nobody is going to care by then. They've fucked up out the gate.

I expect nothing less from the Liberal Controlled MSM!

Not a one called for gun control after the attack on Republicans during a baseball game.

kids are extremely easy to indoctrinate, especially after a shocking event like a mass shooting
also tell them that they get to be on national TV often and they'll be even more happy to help

This is really feeding to leftists. Anyone else not sucking at the MSM teat are not buying their narrative.

When you hear the FBI knew a month earlier of this guy being bricks short of a full load and doing nothing, all while information reported from trolls became headlines, most are stepping back waiting for the actual information to come through.

Rush Limbaugh was on Foxnews yesterday saying they would be exploited. I don't know if it was on his radio show today.

Time to get rid of government schools, Union teachers, and start home schooling for safety.

interesting convictions user

Like Trump during the SOTU?
so you didnt watch OP?

>grieving

These kids aren't grieving. They're basking in the media attention and loving every second. They're standing on the corpses of their classmates, people they probably didnt like or even know, to push their progressive liberal agenda.

Oh you mean the 13 bullshit convictions that will get no court time and be resolved with plea deals and settlements?

back to shareblue faggot

>A few thousand murders using guns
BURN THE CONSTITUTION!!!

>A few million murders via abortion
*silence*

Should be talking about how Obama used the IRS to target militia families and take their kids, then "adopting" them away to trafficking.
The IRS was weaponized to use CSSD/probate courts to steal tens of thousands of kids from Patriot/militia families.

It all sounds like fake news to me.

including the shooting.

Or we could hire armed guards to protect our school like we do already for literally every other public place.

If we put a small army of cops to defend racist football players who hate our country then why can't we put some of them in our schools?

Sympathy nearly gone... Whens the redneck kids going on Alex Jones saying these tools don't speak for them and should fuck themselves.

It says he's a junior so he's probably 17

the children decided they wanted to be on the news
no one forced them
retard

He isn't being literally true. It's a rhetorical point about the current state of the bureau. Literally it is a mess. And that people get all bent out of shape over these rhetorical points is insanely hypocritical. I mean ALL day long the media makes rhetorical points like "trump is too busy tweeting and attacking the media to even be running the country". That's not literally true. It's a point found in the subtext.

oh boy talk about white privilege. these kids are the definition of it. yet liberals are not celebrating the slayings of the privileged whites????

Nobody died. These are actors. Jewish actors at that.

Wheres the Hilarry indictment?
Its been a year
Why is ISIS still around?

Why do you have to attack us teachers merely because we are smart enough to form a coalition to force board members, many of which don't even hold a college degree, to listen to our grievances. Do you even know how much a teacher is paid? You guys are always so full of shit.

Hillary is going to die before anything happens to her and it's widely known she's completely depressed about losing, 2017 was her last real chance.

About ISIS have you actually been living under a rock for the past year? They have completely lost all ground in the ME and are trying ( and at the moment failing) to set up shop in Africa.

Theyre still in Syria and Iraq, them being Africa means they only grow instead of being defeated.

So Hilarry remains innocent then, and all are spewed lies, slander and libel, to make her look bad then

I know it's easy to attack teachers, there are many people who don't do their job, but look at what you ask us to fucking do for you.

You ask us to "educate" EVERY single child in America, regardless of whether they are mentally fit to be able to learn in a schoolhouse.

You ask us to be a child's second parent

You ask us to be a social worker on behalf of children with mental issues.

You ask us to (of course) never fail athletics students but somehow keep our ethical integrity when it comes to state mandated examinations, many of which have contradictory learning objectives.

You ask us teachers to do too much and then you shit on us constantly with your bullshit about how supposedly evil we are when we form a union to represent our own interests. You're a brainwashed moron who's upset because you're not as smart as I am and don't respect the work that I do and delusional believe that your children will be better off without us. You deserve the world you create idiot.

Why are adults being lectured by children?

Because adults love the children when its camera time
Whens the last time your adult made a decision a kid couldnt?
Kids arent listening to kikes and supporting zog

didn't the school have cops?

they clearly have mental health issues. obvious danger to self and others. second and first amendment rights should not be allowed for people like this.

To tack on to this user's points, teachers get these responsibilities (because nobody else seems to be taking any) AND more restrictive rules enforced by a bureaucracy that's more afraid of scandal than uselessness.

Yeah it took them a total of maybe an hour before they were already using them for (((their))) agenda.

Yeah but this is fact. If the FBI wasn't busy covering for its coup attempt, they would actually be doing police work. Their fucking job.

Time to shut it down completely.

Its the same as with being in the sandbox, they think guns are magic wards against evil
Even though we have numerous ccw cases with people claiming that there is no duty to defend, they were right to coward out
Its a talking point to hide the answer of ssris and shit tier parenting

Fbi now is the local Florida police?

> Fucking kek

Yeah they're losers. Too bad Cruz had too much mercy

FBI is considered law enforcement numb nuts. This kid was a ticking time bomb and the FBI said uhhhh "muh DIOG" and let him flap in the breeze until he kill 17 kikes.

And the Florida police were standing there dick in the breeze?

I mean I get you are a shill, but could you at least explain the state level issue?

Don't you think we're headed towards a civil war. Should the FBI stop everyone ticking time bomb for that?

(((Kasky)))

This kid was so weird, he talks like a news commentator.

youtu.be/iNcYjtfnAoY?t=566

Recommended watch

DON'T CLICK

IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS

how many are jewish?

I tried talking to my mom about it, she says "their friends were killed, they're allowed to say whatever they want now"

they are doing it out of their own free will, why do you think the mutt killed so many of them? millenials are scum based mutt shooter new king of Sup Forums imo

You're retarded if you believed middle schoolers were politically aligned with you.

Leftists are soul less monsters.

Those faces. The memes are real. God help us all.

That's how propaganda works.

They're from a Jewish school.

No one takes CNN seriously anymore tho. Doesn't matter, a piss in the ocean.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% false flag

Wake up, these kids were in on it.

It's so convenient isn't it?

Just when the Obama wiretapping thing is blowing up, they just HAPPEN to have a school shooting at a majority jewish school, and the FBI just HAPPENED to have neglected to inform the local authorities about the shooter.

The news is now conveniently about gun control and these jewish kids exploit the media attention to launch their media careers.

This. It's political grandstanding on top of the lives of people they didn't give a fuck about. Fucking sociopaths.

if someone told you life was gonna be this way

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

Gee I wonder why....

trips of truth

Of course they are. These kids don't give two shits about their dead classmates, they're just attention whores delighted to have their 15mins of fame. If it was a tornado that blew through their school instead of a shooter, these same assholes would be on CNN bitching about climate change (and why it's Trump's fault)

I did think it was weird kids are on TV the day after a shooting. They seem to be the same group.

A VERY WELL REHEARSED script no less.

Oh and Australiafags fell for one of the most obvious false flags in history. A literal retard pulls off 22 headshots in 90 seconds. BAN ALL GUNS!

Duh OK MOMMY.

Those kids just went through something horrible. I think they've more than earned their platform and 15 minutes. The only people bitching about this are people whose narrative is being damaged by open discussion about this topic.

One purposely sacrificed himself for the sins of all humanity.

The other wants to manipulate the populace into removing something that is a human right.

just because they were part of a school shooting doesn't mean their voice on guns is any more relevant than anyone else. Sorry your school got shot up, maybe you all shouldn't have bullied that kid so much

They're not grieving, they're revelling in the attention. I have zero sympathy for these fucks

>Jewish lawyer
>What are the odds?

About 99.4%