If Macedonia sunk into the earth and all within are dragged living into hell would anyone care?

If Macedonia sunk into the earth and all within are dragged living into hell would anyone care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RYzOtkGg3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proud Macedonian-American here. I won't have you abusing either of our flags to shame my ancestors.

Where?

isn't that just a province of greece?

>t. serbo-albo-bulgar mutt thinks he's a country

>Macedonia
No such thing

yeah man, like 40% of our jokes will become irrelevant

>implying memedonians are servs

RIP land of Alexander.

>ancestors
Aleksandar moj predniče.

>Memedonia
youtube.com/watch?v=7RYzOtkGg3s

Decide for a fucking non-Greek name soon or you'll become Kosovo 2.0

Your Burger is showing. Alexander is Greek and was born in Greece, in Macedonia proper. Read the fucking news for once you dump Trumptard. That's the entire controversy. Fyrom is dirty Slavs.

That's not the flag of Μαkεσονια.

>Μαkεσονια
Κιλλ με πλεασε. Ι αμ α μυττ θατ δοες νοτ δεσερύε το λιύε.

no

some of these cucks are real macedonians, who should join greece. the rest are just slavs, bulgars and albanians and should be divided as such

terrible use of the greek language, try another time samefag

No. No one would care if McDonian and its Western Bulgarian population disappeared.

I have an analogy for Macedonia:
>Chinese immigrants to Canada colonize New Brunswick
>Canada and America fall apart in massive internal conflicts
>the Chinese in New Brunswick form a Chinese ethnostate from southern New Brunswick and Northern Maine
>they named this state "New England"
>WE WUZ SAMUER ADAMS N SHIT OKAY PREASE

Bulgarian camwhores are hot tho.

Albanians would care deeply because they will claim the botomless pit of hell Macedonia sunk to is ancient Illyrian clay that Shqip Al-Luçiferi ruled once and demand to get it back as part of Greater Albania.

I mispelled Makedonia and pointed it out and used the Greek alphabet to mock myself. So kill yourself you Aryan faggot, and don't speak to your betters so impertinently.

My burger always shows. USA!

THAT IS OUR MEME DO NOT COMPARE US TO MAKEDONIANS YOU FUCKING UMA DELICIOSA

Also did you know that Alexander had blonde hair blue eyes and was nordic?

> and was nordic?
SHHHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIT

Damn,i didn't know people hate macedonia so much.
Any particular reason for it?

WE

Macedonia is in Greece. If West Bulgaria was destroyed, no, no one would care.

They are we wuzers, mostly commies from our civil war that lost and left and now hold a grudge, they now try to get all cosy with the turks in hope of grabing a piece of Greece.

Its sad considering that we could have being besties if they didnt act so retarded.

I mean we even donated tanks to them so they wouldn't get overrun by the albos witch the turks supported