Women hate thread

Women hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Whs4cuSBw
nationalpost.com/news/canada/b-c-teacher-had-to-fight-to-restore-shattered-reputation-after-student-falsely-accused-him-of-sadistic-crimes
womenintheancientworld.com/whatathenianmensaid.htm
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My ex broke up with me a month before I was going to move in with her. Took her 3 years to decide I wasn't actually her type and she felt like she was settling by staying with me. She's off to ride the cock carousel now and I'm stuck back here with you cunts again.

At least she got fat while we were together, but thinking of all the black men who will hound after her now makes me sick to my stomach

Be sure to tell her to fuck off when she decides that she's tried enough dicks and want to get back into the idea of settling down with you.

You think if he actually rapes her as punishment now the police will believe her again? Boy who cried wolf. Or should it be girl who cried predator?

We were friends for a while before we were together and she asked if we could go back to that. Then viciously attacked my character when I refused exposing herself as a thot. Honestly I should be thankful she cut things off before we were engaged. Been a month and a half now and I'm still moping about her. Going to join bar league soccer this spring to get me out more though. At least she gave me her dog since he always loved me more.

It never gets any easier user. We're all in this together

He could probably get away with it but now she's all old. He should've fucked her back then

>She's off to ride the cock carousel now and I'm stuck back here with you cunts again.

You don't deserve us.

Dont just tell her to fuck off, embarrass/shame her for whorish behavior

Jackson, MS?

>Women hate thread
Reminder fags are responsible for these threads

>Women hate thread
DON'T fall for (((their))) tricks.

Advocate for Men's rights, but don't be like "feminists" WE are better than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY

I found the toastie roastie.

My girlfriends friend is a rabid SJW feminist. She is hot as shit but annoying as fuck. Every my girlfriend goes to hang out with her I drop her off at her friends place or demand that they go somewhere else because her dumb ass friend lives in shitty parts of frogtown. Her friend purposely lives in a bad neighborhood to dispel the rumors that Niggers/lower class aren't bad and that she could get raped/mugged/murdered anywhere else.

Long story short about a year ago I offered her a ride home because she was drunk. She declined because she hates me (I make fun of her and her retarded beliefs) and she chose to walk home. Low and behold she was mugged and punched so hard in the face by a black man her nose was inverted. Literally it sunk back into her face 2 inches. When my girlfriend got the news we drove to the hospital and she looked over at me and said "Why are you smiling?"

mine of 5 years ditched me after my dad died through a text.

>Roastie
The implication is that a nice shit filled asshole is a better planting ground for your dick? Women hate you, Alphas hate you, Families hate you, literally everybody hates you except Faggots, cause your useful violence canon folder for their "rights", and help broden their sexual pool of depressed, lonely men, FAGGOT.

>When my girlfriend got the news we drove to the hospital and she looked over at me and said "Why are you smiling?"

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. If that didn't redpill her, nothing will.

Nice projection, roastie.

Nice get. She moved out of the shitty neighborhood but still has the same beliefs. She absolutly hates me because anytime she brings up BLM or race I always remind her of what happened

digits

they didn't even allow women actors back then.
Shakespeare was all men in dresses, wearing wigs, and fake tits...

Shut your cunt up filthy roastie

Be glad she did that, the bullet actively tried to avoid you be grateful

At the time she was just a kid and I don't think it would be right to prosecute her. But the police should have been smarter than an 11-year-old and sniffed out her bullshit.

You can easily tell if a rape happens through vagina tears and trauma marks

Un-fucking-believable. Women were a mistake.

Someone MUST be held accountable, or the (((system))) will never change. The Father is entitled to a minimum of 5 million dollars for each year he was wrongfully incarcerated.
False rape allegations, should be a felony, and anyone prosecuting a case based on perjured testimony with no conclusive physical evidence should be removed, disbarred, publicly shamed, tarred and feathered, then hanged.

Nigga what?

He needs to fking man up and marry that white chick, for the good of the white race.

#whitepride

That's really low. Mine broke up with me through text and refused meeting face to face. Ignored my calls and then two weeks later messages me on discord if we can be friends since she still "loves and misses me".

we love you user. Remember, your here forever

Yeah. I'm sad I can't go back to r9k and wizardchan though. I miss those autists.

>My girlfriends friend is a rabid SJW feminist

>5 years later
>I just discovered my gf is a sjw feminist too...
>The day after, receives divorce papers.

I never realised texting was so dangerous.

Are you implying my girlfriend is a rabid SJW? Because that is a false statement. She is liberal. ALmost a little annoying bit but nowhere near any college level faggot

inconclusive. girls wreck their shit with dildos, and hairbrushes all the time.. doesn't prove guilt

"That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved." Benjamin Franklin

He was echoing Voltaire, “that generous Maxim, that ’tis much more Prudence to acquit two Persons, tho’ actually guilty, than to pass Sentence of Condemnation on one that is virtuous and innocent.

I know how you feel bro. Mine did the same.
It doesn't get better.

Sorry user, that sounds terrible. I know the feeling. The last girl I made out with left the room when I stopped to go to the bathroom.

i knew it was coming

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

About 16 years ago I had a gf who I loved very much. She got pregnant, and for 3 months told me how happy she was, and she couldn't wait to be a mother.
Her sister comes to town randomly(she lives like 3 hours away) and decides my gf should go to her house for the long weekend.
I think nothing of it.
She doesn't come home on Monday.
Find out she aborted the baby
She decides she is staying there
Not even 6 months later, she is pregnant by some fat guy, she keeps that one.
Has 5 more within 8 years
Now she is a fat pig
I have 3 kids from a much hotter woman
Thots.... what can you do?
Sad thing was, I never seen it coming.

>inb4 (((mods))) move this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=U2Whs4cuSBw

guy writes a book about how hard men have it. roasties use shaming tactics and laugh at mens problems.
women are our enemies

She should be jailed for at least 11 years. Women and girls need to face fucking consequences for false accusations

Should mention we lived together for 4 years, and were together for 6.

She should get 5 years for every year she waited to inform the police after age 18. And her Dad should get to fuck her at least once.

>1 post by this ID
>story from 2012
Yall niggaz dum

Post pics of the dog

Our entire court system has been perverted by to unfathomable betrayals. In '81 the court decided that perjury is ok in court... would want to prevent liars from testifying, because they were afraid of consequences.
And later through false allegations of judges being bribed, they imposed "mandatory sentencing" which takes decision of lenience completely out of the courtroom, and places it squarely in the hands of the prosecutor, for him alone to decide (((which))) cases are worthy. completely undermining the checks and balances created by our forefathers.

They never do.
I'll tell you the story of the most fucked up I ever read about here in Toronto.
This HS girl wrote a fake diary for over a year saying she was fucking the gym teacher. A whole fucking year of daily entries.
Ruined the guys life
Only because her best friend came forward and told the cops the truth, that she made up the entire diary, and wrote daily fake entries.
So the teacher gets off, and here is the kicker
The school made him change schools, while the absolute nutcase got to stay at the same school, and she was never charged.
Meanwhile this teacher was about 1 month from being raped on the daily for something he didn't do, and he is the one who has to find a new job.
Imagine the poor sap that ends up with that nutcase? He's fucking done and he won't even know because she was 16, and they won't make her name public.

I will say it in every thread like this. As long as nothing in the culture and law changes, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM WOMEN. Just how many cautionary tales do you need. Don't be the next victim.

My cousin reminds me of your friend. No sense of identity or danger in them, and they long for disorder and filth. It makes me sad but it's just 'murica.

Did you get genetic testing on these 3 kids of 'you'?

We dont want to have another comment from you in the future saying I NEVER SAW IT COMING...

That response is priceless

Here is the article. It was BC, I was wrong
nationalpost.com/news/canada/b-c-teacher-had-to-fight-to-restore-shattered-reputation-after-student-falsely-accused-him-of-sadistic-crimes

>it wasn't so sad
It's not sad, its karma. She made a choice based on retarded ideology and she paid the price for it. I would say I hope she learned but she most likely didn't and just came up with some rationalization.

He looks kind of hungry in that pic.

I was 17 then. Big difference.
I'm not a kid, and I am no longer naive.
Of course.
Fool me once....

Women are sociopaths. My mother has been psychologically torturing my father for 20 years until he decided that enough is enough and left her when I was 10. He used to visit me everyday and spend lots of time with me when I was a kid so he definitely didn't try to nigger out of the situation. He told me the exact same thing not so long ago and how he's sorry that he wasn't strong enough to bear another 10 years with that bitch. Anyway, after dad moved out she switched to me and has been torturing me ever since. It's been 10 years now and I'm a wreck because of her. The worst part is that the only type of women that are attracted to me are mentally ill in some way. It's like a fucking curse that I'll never escape. My male friends and not wanting to break my poor father's heart are the only things that keep me alive.

hello there you filthy cunt.
having a good ride?

>Longview Washington
Go figure....

Read if you want to understand why women are killing the west

>be me
>sitting and waiting for my traditional american meal from Jack In The Box™
>a little white girl, aged 7- 9, walks in and jumps in line
>begin to notice out of my peripheral vision of her looking back in my direction
>eh, she's probably just looking back at her fat fuck lazy parents who sent her in to get the food
>I take a look at my receipt to make sure I didn't get fucked out of my bacon
>the receipt slips out of my hand
>aw shit, me and my butter fingers
>the little girl immediately jumps out of line
>picks up my receipt (which was much closer to me btw) and hands it to me
>what the flying fuck?
>I tell her "thanks."
>she said, "you're welcome, heh!" and give me the most satisfied grind you can imagine
>I get my food and promptly leave

Um... what was that? I'm a grown ass man, I ain't into diddling little girls. This isn't even the first time these little demons got to comfortable around me. Watch yourself fellas, the degeneracy has no age.

You shouldn't be happy with someone else's misery, even if you're proven right.

soys with boi pussies shouldn't be talking to women in the first place. look yourself in the mirror, if you don't add up to 6, do some pushup, hit the gym, stop drinking sugar, get some sunlight, stop eating junk processed foods, plant some vegetables in your yard, turn off the video games, and earn a lot of money.
don't blame women for your mother's mistakes.

Does this one count?

More like swineburne ayyy

She was just being nice and trust you crazy fucking autist.

fuck off

wat about IQ? women and men do not significantly differ

(((you)))

Look, I know women are instinctually and spiritually jew-like if left to modern indoctrination, they are socially complicit. However, this kind of "thread" does not help, heck, even just saying "write to X representative" is more effective.
The legal system is stacked against men, it sucks, but just "hating" the issue and not its cause is retarded.
All that said, pic related, you incels.

>prefers the company of gentlemen
i was here first

I get what you're saying but its not like she was raped or murdered. She played with fire and got burnt. Despite me not liking her I wouldn't want anything terrible to happen to her. Despite her nose being punched in she is fine. Though it does look like Owen Wilson's nose now slightly

Go suck Merkel s clit you german soyboy

But it's funny.

Lets focus on the real problem when people who are accused of rape/sexual assault are treated guilty until proven innocent and are locked up despite no physical evidence.

How do we fix this?

My girlfriend broke up with me a couple of days ago because she wanted a relationship with someone whom she could go drinking and partying with (despite being in her mid-20s and not liking that until recently) because I do neither. Found out by chance that night that she hooked up with someone from her work who had brought her into the party lifestlye recently the night before breaking up with me. Probs my own fault cos I thought something suss was up, but I foolishly thought I could trust her after more than a year of dating.

This has pretty much cemented my views that no modern woman can ever be trusted. Of all people, I never expected her to cheat and all my male and female friends agree and have no idea what the fuck is wrong with her. Don't date women who are drinkers or have close male friends. If it develops, fucking run. A bachelor's life for me I guess. Ain't no fucking way I am risking this happenng again.

Ur lucky m8 I was in the same situation except the bitch was dating me for 8 years. She left me for a lesbo dyke.

WHAT ATHENIAN MEN SAID ABOUT WOMEN

womenintheancientworld.com/whatathenianmensaid.htm

1) Aristotle said that man is by nature superior to the female and so the man should rule and the woman should be ruled.[1]

2) Demosthenes wrote “We keep hetaerae for the sake of pleasure, females slaves for our daily care and wives to give us legitimate children and to be the guardians of our households.”[2]

3) “A man who teaches a woman to write should know that he is providing poison to an asp.”[3]

4) Euripides has women characters make disparaging remarks about their sex:

a) I am only a woman, a thing which the world hates.[4]

b) No cure has been found for a woman’s venom, worse than that of reptiles. We are a curse to man.[5]

c) Men of sense should never let gossiping women visit their wives, for they work mischief.[6]

5) Hipponax had this to say about women: “There are two days on which a woman is most pleasing---when someone marries her and when he carries out her dead body.”[7]

6) Hyperides said, “A woman who travels outside her house should be old enough that people ask whose mother she is, not whose wife she is.”[8]

7) In his Funeral Speech Pericles said, “A woman’s reputation is highest when men say little about her, whether it be good or evil.”[9]

I see two ways.

> Show how this is destructive toward women.
If you can spin anything to show it somehow affect women negatively, Gynocentrism will support you and you'll succeed in a landslide.

> Refuse to participate
By behaving in a way that punishes the behavior without doing an action you can be specifically be targeted for, you can discourage said behavior as it ends up harming women.

Should have killed her desu, dumb white whores.

damn......the ancients were based.

the fuck did she do wrong

She probably just think you looked like a nice guy or something, and wanted to be nice to you. Little girls talk to me all the time, for some weird reason. Luckily for them I'm not a pedo.

how to be beta

you are gonna love this. i dismantle pederasty and give it a whole different meaning

You should’ve given her a ride and fucked her

>Working of the together women power
stupid old broads can't even construct a sentence

>fags are responsible for these threads
>literally a memeflag

yeah but I care about humans.. is that data not available? it has to be.

Oooh, I am for real!