Gunfags on suicide watch

Gunfags on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why emphasize Kim Jong-un if it's not people who kill people but the weapon?

>who cares if you can't drive a car. cars don't drive over people, people drive over people
DURR LIBERULS ON SOOCIDE WATCH

fuck off and take your low quality shit thread with you

1) he threatened to nuke us

2) he won't actually nuke us because we have our own nukes

there's an analogous argument for guns. use some brain cells and figure it out.

How is this actually troubling, in your mind, to 'gunfags'

Cmon you jewish cocksucker.. try harder

Little rocket man already has nukes, i dont care that he has them. NK will no longer exist, if they ever launch one against anybody.

Damn, that's some subhuman IQ shit right there.

Nukes don't fire themselves.

But that's 100% true.

On top of that the U.S. government has done more to halt North Korea from hurting other nations than it did to find Nikolas Cruz.

The faggots at the FBI are laughing at all of these fools; they literally just got away with murder and liberal idiots are blaming the guns.

Yep. Several big countries have nukes and the world is at peace, it's the crazies who are the problem.

Please don’t misconstrue larping faggots and Sup Forumstards with responsible gun owners.

Most gun owners are more than
willing to turnover their assault rifles without protest if it means saving innocent lives

There just needs to be common sense background checks on nukes then. Countries like the USA and UK would pass because they have proven that they can handle using nukes responsibly. However we can't just let whatever country who wants nukes have them

pffft... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We overthrow governments and only use war as a last resort.

>13 replies in and no one has actually refuted his point yet
Whoa...so this is the power of autism...

Learn to read Ahmed

Gungrabbing doesn't deserve to have its points debated or argued with other than 'no'.

See

the very first post does just that. or you no speakee english good?

how many times in a row will you be paid for posting the same content?

No two countries with nukes have ever gone to war. Mutually assured destruction is a significant factor.

Guns work on essentially the same principal. It's mostly schools and churches that are attacked.

are you retarded? did you read the first fucking reply? how can you be so fucking stupid honestly? you must be a chink bot paid for by share blue.

Why don't we want him to have nukes? Ohh right because we don't want him to be as powerful as us.

Why don't you want citizens to have the same power as their government again?..... Ohh, right.

The 2nd doesn't talk about giving nukes to the people though

1. He is a foreign actor, not a US citizen with no criminal record

2. Nuclear material is poisonous and hazardous and must be contained properly with regular maintenance and special conditions

3. They still wouldn't kill anyone unless someone hits the launch button

They really like keeping Kim in the spot light don't they fake Cia state of we already have gun control dumb fuck

>Please don’t misconstrue larping faggots and Sup Forumstards with responsible gun owners.
>Most gun owners are more than
>willing to turnover their assault rifles without protest if it means saving innocent lives
Shareblue cunt found

It doesn't have to talk about giving nukes to people, you fucking dumb cunt. It gives people the right to bear arms, period. Fire arms, blades, nuclear arms, it doesn't matter, because everything is encompassed in "arms". If it is an arm, which nuclear weapons are, the second amendment technically gives you the right to bear it.

>BUT HOW WILL I DEFEND MYSELF FROM THE BAD GUBMINT??

*VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

>NorK "we don't have nukes but USA does so we think it's only fair we have them too!"
>USA "we don't believe you should have nukes since we can't control you if you do"
>NorK obtains nukes
>NorK "we threaten to nuke you but we won't since you have nukes but seriously stop telling us what's right and wrong we are a sovereign nation"
>USA "ok I'll stop bullying you since you can also nuke us too"
Are liberals that blind , that is the exact gun argument. If everyone had a gun there would be a lot less killing since nobody would fuck around with you and you wouldn't fuck around with anyone else since obviously both could kill each other easily.

This highlights how shallow their thinking is. Kim Jong-un is a school shooter. Plenty of countries have nuclear capabilities, but the only ones we worry about are North Korea and Iran, because they will fucking use them.
(((Bob Cunningham))) there doesn't even realize what he's saying. A total fucking Mctard.

Except it doesn't sound stupid. We don't freak out because France, the UK and other countries have nukes because we know that the people there aren't fucking insane. We don't want him to have a nuke because he's moderately unpredictable and has a clear agenda.

White Community Haters love to paint every person with a gun as a mass murder lying in wait. If they think you are that evil and that it is ok for the State to murder you for refusing to disarm, why do you think they will just leave you alone after you have disarmed?

A White Community Hater who wants the State to murder you for crimes you have not committed, is not somebody worth trusting with your freedom. Notice he never makes the State disarm itself. Also notice that the State commits a lot of violence during war. Therefore it is reasonable to conclude that "violence" is not his primary concern. His primary concern is making you helpless so that his view of society, backed up by the State, can be forced on you more easily.

>nukes are guns
>dictators are common people
k

You realise there was a whole campaign for nuclear disarming too

underrated

the state of UK "Intellectuals".

But....but he does and will killed people.........

Because kim is the same as an average american.

Really?

Kim Jong-Un gets a nuke
Kim Jong-Un gets an uzi
Kim Jong-Un gets a samurai sword.

Nuke kills 2 million
Uzi kills 50
Samurai Sword kills 0 cos he got out of breath,

Seriously though, Kim has guns, he has swords, tanks, planes. The point isn't him having nukes, it's him being in power.

It's the person who is the problem, Kim has to press the red button doesn't he?!

If NK was a based country not under the grip of communism and a nose breathing narcissistic psychopath, nobody would really care about the nuclear issue.

You don't even deserve a response with the jap post. Fuck off.

Well its true. Nukes dont kill people. Unless A PERSON PUSHES THE FUCKING BUTTON. Why are liberals so afraid of acknowledging mental illness? Is it because if Reagan hadnt shut down the asylums youd all be in a fucking mental ward?

It doesnt sound stupid at all.

The United states iss 100% safe from a nuclear attack unless North Korea are attacked by them. I dont see anything wrong with this.
They have every right to defend themselves just as every citizen should have the right to do the same.

What stops someone from just turning this around and saying that because the red and yellow squares are so small, owning guns is not justifiable?

Actually its the other way around but your argument is still sound.

The GOP meme flag lets you know he is larping

Kim can't use his nuke without dying because we have nukes too.
The same logic apply to guns.

Oh no, somebody said some words....

>proceeds to answer
ahh, the so called mutt education

Pretty sure this argument only works if Kim Jong-un was an American citizen and will not use his nuke to harm or intimidate Americans.

That one drone Bomb probably cost 10 million dollars. Now try to us them to take out dissidents in your population who have AR15s. Watch your government run out of money real quick. We couldn't even take out all the jihadis in the Middle East. An armed population always stands a chance. Thank you founds fathers. And god bless America.

funny how white mass murders are such a huge story, because when a white guy snaps he's fucking snapped and gone off the fucking rails mentally.

Nigger crime really doesn't get the same shock value because its just a constant low hum, instead of the loud spikes we see with these shootings.

thing is tho, despite the attention these shooters get, they don't put a drop in the bucket percentage wise to the amount of black crime. Plus we live in a country where a black guy can burn a kid to the death with a blowtorch and it won't get reported outside of their county.

But Kim does kill people. Had his uncle fed to dogs and his brother assassinated. That's just his family.

>fucking bomb that can kill millions of people in a instant
>equals a semi automatic rifle that can kill at least 10 people per round.

If north koreans had guns their leadership wouldnt be an issue

Gun control fags are literally on the side of NKs despotic leader who took his citizens rights to guns among all their other basic rights, obviously

>nukes are the same as guns
>implying you can use a nuke recreationally without killing tens of thousands of people and causing permanent environmental damage

I always forget drones appear magically out of obamas magical nigger ass without the need for civilians to manufacture and supply them.

They just keep flying forever, and no amount of small arms raids from a group of indigenous fighters could ever hold out against an airforce.

gee
wonder why the left doesnt want to deal with mental illness

sorry not round, meant per magazine

Yes... That's actually how it works. That's why we trust the UK and France with nukes but not North Korea

Kim Jung Un is literally on the same side as gun control advocates

>The North Korea strictly prohibits the use, ownership, manufacture, or distribution of firearms by any citizen not serving in the military or special sectors of the government "executing official duties". Anyone in violation of firearms laws are subject to "stern consequences".[67]

if north koreans had guns they likely would have done something about their government rather than starve off by millions

/thread

Just like a rich man betting 200,000 per hand at black jack is the same as a poor man betting 20 per hand at black jack

yes fellow goys, every RESPONSIBLE gun owner will hand over their only means of protection

Because nuclear weapons are the same as personal firearms.

I want Kim to get a nuke

>dickmann
I agree, guns are nasty and gross. As a conservative it is time to make a change
>t. Penisbroo

>#outofcirculation
he doesn't know

> Criminal gets gun
Liberal solution: disarm good guys
> Criminal regime gets nuke
Liberal solution:....disarm stable countries?

>Kim Jong Un is not a person

Thats right MSM, guns are all banned now and im absolutely defenseless
Gee i hope the riot doesnt come by me

Hmmmm only if we had a system to warn us of people who shouldn't have weapons like possible crimes they have committedor if they have been admitted to a metal institution

I'll enjoy proving you wrong at 400 yards.

Sounds exactly correct. Nukes in the hands of responsible nations led to detente.

He can scream 500 yards, checkmate gunfags

>How many more children have to die before you surrender your firearms?

ALL OF THEM

If your government turns against you. you are fucked no matter what. you think you can shoot down a drone you cant see with a semi-auto rifle.

But in my opinion you guys should keep the guns as they probably do make you safer in some respects. Shit here everyone will start a fight out of anything and get beaten to a pulp. If you can't fight back your fucked. But in america you guy think twice before you do something. It keeps things on edge and evens out the odd's.

Most schools are like a prison for some kids so of course you will get some fuck ups who want to shoot the place up. But it's in you nature, Its in your movies, Its your birthright to be free and to do whatever you want to do. People have to remember that the US is a big fucking country and it takes a long time to do anything. Im sure most people will agree with it and give up their guns if it comes to it. But it will be a dangerous move that will bring all the crazies and the niggers out because they kept their guns and now you cant stop them.....idk rant over

Yes, I'm sure drones will be able to pinpoint the 500,000 out of 320,000,000 people that it takes to disable the US entirely. It's worked excellently for eight years in the middle east, right?

>Sarcastically and unintentionally implying that Kim Jong-un isn't a person.

At least Bob has the insight and humility to acknowledge how fucking stupid his analogy is at the end of his message.

That Nuke isn't going off without Kim ordering it.

Well - go ahead and disarm the Chicago blacks

>america owes china a fuckload of money
>government starts killing white male taxpayers en masse
>china does nothing

>tfw find god just in time to support my marxist atheism

I counter with parable of the talents

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

>"who cares if a guy who threatened to shoot up a school gets a gun" said no one ever
Worst strawman of the day, and it's been a long one so far.

Danny devito NO!

imagine the face on the cops ordered to do that.

Nobody nukes us because they we will nuke back. Everyone BTFO. How will you recover.

>Thank you founds fathers. And god bless America.
kek your gov is one of the most tyrannical and authoritarian in the world

nice try hidden (((commie)))

kim has already said he wants to nuke us
so thats basically the same thing as the florida shooter saying in a youtube post he wants to be a school shooter..
if only people took him seriously

like put his photo at everyschool saying do not let him enter.. and having a arms security guard on the look out.
but no the same left that wants to take guns wont put a armed guard in every school.. sad the left is so backwards

is this the new theory?
tell me more

I actually have a directional antenna and a high power jamming transceiver.
It's easy to force drones into hover an wait mode.

>2 posts by this id

I've noticed shills have started using this tactic now. I guess they finally realized we caught on to their 1 post by this id games.

I'm sliding, I'm slipping, OP is suck dickin.
Get your shit together Sup Forums

It's in the field

I imagine it would be more like

>Shit looks like I won't be taking my pension

its correct, a nuke will do nothing unless a PERSON launches it
Nukes don't kill people, people do

*nukes you in self defense*
nothing personell libtard