Why do americans need to drive such monstruosities?

Why do americans need to drive such monstruosities?
Do yo need to compensate for something?
Explain yourselves

Its fun holmes

Its fun and enjoying life is what seperates us from flag hiders like you

Gas is cheap here

We like a lot of space what's wrong with that

>It's a hidden flag criticizes other cunts episode

Some of us actually need the bed to move shit.

>tragedy of the commons

America wants to burn as much gas (petrol) as it can to keep it out of the hands of others (or not produced at all).

It just snowed 6" and I need 4 wheel drive to bring my snowblower over to the elderly ladies from my church to clear their driveways.

I also pulled a prius out of the ditch his morning.

just wait till gas gets back to $5/gallon

can't wait to see it in transformers 23

Can you own something big fast heavy or dangerous without compensating?

$10 on OP being a britcuck who only has acess to 4 cylinder hatchbacks.

If you are European, come here and rent one at the airport, it's like driving a tank. You will hate your puny Eurofag cars after the fact, you fagflag poster piece of shit.

this is my car so idk what you're talking about

>1% virtue signalling

what?

I enjoy the convenience of driving an all purpose, all terrain vehicle.

>80k truck
>67k Tesla

what he said

it's an expensive electric car

sooner or later

Better question, why do you care?
Are you obsessed or something?

If I'm involved in a fatal accident I don't want it to be me.

>n- no ! if you're not like everyone you're a small dick fascist ! black kids could have used that money better than you !

good job wayne, good on ya

Same reason people buy a base corvette in their fifties. They want to act like they've accomplished something.

I drive a sportscar because I think its really fun. If you drive an auto sportscar that doesn't have a dual clutch for track advantage, you aren't white, period.

Explanation: FUCK YOU. That’s why

Well I enjoy my Toyota Hilux, good for driving in any circumstance and pissing off tree huggers.

I'd love one of those but my communist government levies much more than just tax on hydrocarbons so I'm uncomfortable with anything above 2000cc and 4 cylinders because of associated fuel consumption, which is sad for a vehicular enthusiast

i guess fuel isn't financial problem for americans and they have spacious roads, parkings
so there is no reason why not

The Silverado is a pussy slayer, my man.

Damn thats gay as fuck bro, they ought to let u roll coal as much as u want. Did u know that the 16 biggest cargo ships created .ore pollution per year than all the cars on earth combined? Now you (((know)))

Tesla model 3 is only 35K

Posts pic of a half ton short box as a monstrosity.
Kys faggot my truck is 12k lbs of iron and black smoke.

LOL
Im a bit of a minimalist and I’ve got an f150, 1996. Sometimes I think I’d be better off with a 4cyl Ranger but after I get into it I change my mind. Nothing quite like a rusty, trusty ol pickup. I feel bad for euros, no guns and no big ass 4wds.

totally but at least I'm comforted by my superbike
whenever I have to move some shit I rent a van
get this: no offroading allowed, anywhere

Car makers make HUGE margins on them vs cars or even crossovers. Americans are too stupid not to buy them because they might use the bed twice a year.

Eurofags on suicide watch

Jesus if you're going to pick on use at least go for houses. Trucks are useful. A 4 person home with 5000 sq.ft. of living space really isn't and is a massive waste of money. Even with that though the answer is because Fuck you.

It takes one hell of an engine to transport 1/3 ton of lard and still being able to go uphill.

I am 6'6", I own a farm, its fast, its powerful, and I can fit 6 people in AND comfortably. They can be used offroad, to haul loads, to tow, to race etc

The question is, why would anyone NOT have one.

k truck
more like
>55k

>Why do americans need to drive such monstruosities?
1. Fun to drive
2. Elevated seating (get a truck w a 6" lift)
3. Loads of space
4. Cupholders
5. BIG. You climb up into it and then climb out of it

Even top end diesel dualies aren't 80k. But whatever fits your narrative I guess.

Highly impractical for Euro roads but I'd love to drive a truck OP is a faggot

Because land of free men. Do you think i like driving 1.4 vagcuckbox?

It comes from a tradition of being hard workers. Various blue collar crafts have employed the use of trucks since they were drawn by horses. We still use trucks for work and play. Europeans don't know shit about working hard.

not any time soon

I hope you fold those mirrors when not towing.

Big cars are safer when driving on roads that are rarely fixed by government. Also safer to drive in school to get to your destination since most roads aren't cleaned by snow plows (can also plow the snow yourself and help others). Big cars are needed on dirt roads, sand roads, driving through rough terrain without pavement... also you can transport many goods as you want and also use it to camp out in while on the road.
There's no reason to drive a tiny small car that only drives you from point A to point B , in that case take public transportation since you don't really need a car.
Yeah I'm compensating for the fact that my time and life is valuable so I don't drink a lawn mower to work to try to show I'm some eco friendly meme believing fag.

Unlike some rich asshole who hires a Mexican to do his yard work, I do my own. I use my truck load mulch or landscaping material when I work on my property. I will load it with trash and take to the dumpster or landfill. When I buy an appliance from Home Depot or Lowe's I am not like the pussy who owns a Prius and can move my own washing machine. I invest in rental properties. I will buy plywood, sheetrock, or other building supplies. My truck is bad ass and intimidating so people don't fuck with me. I have used it to pull a little old lady's car out of a ditch as well as spring breakers who get stuck in the sand. I have a trailer and use it to pull my tractor when I need to clear the brush from my dad's property. Love my truck.

The beds on 90% of new trucks are useless though. You cannot even fit a motorcycle or a 2x4 in them.
They are just luxury SUV’s with a play bed.

One post by this id...

we do have/had Dodge Rams here, a neighbour of mine owned one, mang

Safer to drive in snow *

>Its fun

How is it more fun than a sports car?

compact driver here. recently got a work truck for free. i admit its overkill 99% of the time for me, but its comfy af. plus i can go camping and tailgating and tow a trailer now

>eurofags on suicide watch

Yeah eurofags buy a house that stays where we have it built. It seperates us from trailer trash.

>what is furniture
>what are large boxes
>what is garbage you don't want to put in your cab
The bed has tons of uses outside of putting a bike in it. You would know this if you weren't a faggot.

Lots of these in Alberta too, its popular.

Ford F150 master race, checking in.

150, my wife drives a 250, real men drive one tons

I'm a Waterman. I need a truck to tow my work boat and haul muh crabs

WICKED TINY DICKS

Jesus Christ, that's an ugly pick-up. Check out my personal favorite.

>Europeans don't know shit about working hard.
topkek

Your wife probably rides alot of things I don't. I like efficiency and speed.

Are they still big enough to pick up Mexicans?

SUPER TINY DICKS

I have a ranch, I actually use my truck. It helps feed ungrateful fuxk heads, like yourself.

Get yourself a smart car and put a hayabusa engine in it. Makes a fantastic little sleeper.

Too bad most trucks are just proxies for their driver not having a big dick

Would any Americans buy an electric pickup truck?

Put extra batteries in the back for extended range when you don't have to haul that much.
Seems so perfect to me.

So you move furniture and large boxes and garbage often enough to justify buying a truck with a tiny bed?

My point is that you may as well buy a whole SUV because anything that you can throw in one of those tiny beds will fit in the back of an SUV, plus you can keep it covered and not looks like a suburban soyboy going through a masculinity crisis.

Interestingly, I never see any of those new trucks being driven in places where people actually need trucks.

>There's no reason to drive a tiny small car that only drives you from point A to point B
t. rural retard

>driving a truck means you have a small dick
Thats why every chad with a 2 foot donger drives a smart car, huh?

Maybe in 2020 you'll be able to get a $35k model 3

where else will we mount the machineguns when

1 7 7 6

Whatever you say, Cletus

you have have a tiny pen15, it's ok tho, as long as you are comfortable with a small member
your dick is small and you know it

About to buy a 2016 Z71 Silverado 1500. Stay mad eurocucks

>buy
leasing is renting you amerimutt

>the virgin pavement princess

Literally every Dodge RAM driver everywhere.

because i learned from this guy

i knew you were a rural proxy fag
just use a dixie flag next time, boxhead

Only cucks hate on trucks

Pic related is my truck
310 ponies of pure freedom suck my cock

You sound like a dumb drunk Korean woman that is mad I won't take her out the the bar.

That's a great looking truck. What's there not to like.

What the fuck are you on about?

we have this thing called homologation by which every significant mod on a roadgoing vehicle must be approved and documented; non-factory engine swaps are near impossible to have approved, it's bureaucracy at its finest
we also have annual vehicle inspections, passing of which is required for registration renewal; if there's anything non-homologated about your ride you will fail

Yep. F150 extended bed, white looks like a fleet truck, strip down. Only vehicle I will ever drive. 21 mpg street.

>calls me amerimutts
>has American flag
What did he mean by this? Also, I will be writing a check for it and paying in full. No poorfag car payment for me

>suck my cock
it's wicked small bro
>dating Korean women
shallow vagina better for your small dick

If you work for a living, you need a truck. If you are a leech on Durable Goods Producers (ie; Admin, Tech, Gov, Edu, Serv., you can cart your leech ass around in a Prius and or Lesbaru.

Its just that retarded, Dutchbro, my fellow Americans getting primo pickup trucks with 4 door cabs just like a sedan, leather interiors and never towing a damn thing nor putting anything in the bed. A truck is a beast of burden, and these fuckers will spend $80000 on this white elephant vehicle they will never will use as intended.

Should let you be off pretentiously smelling your own farts in a prius?

RV stands for recreational vehicle dumbass. It's mostly used for camping or going on vacation

I have to own a truck. I have livestock.

Compensating for not being an urban retard?

America is big, some people actually have properties that are thousands of acres and they don’t have roads on it.