Girlfriend is making me go see Black Panther. She hasn't seen an Avenger's movie since Iron Man 2

Girlfriend is making me go see Black Panther. She hasn't seen an Avenger's movie since Iron Man 2.

You know why user

dk, are you a concerned citizen?

>Girlfriend is making me
Stop being a pussywhipped faggot and tell her no.

It's a shit test user, don't fall for it

This. Grow some balls faggot OP.

White nationalists will call you a cuck and blame it on you.
Then youll become divorced and kill yourself.
Should have gone for an asian girl OP.
You fucked up hard.

It is a glorified Trump Ad.

Tell her its a nationalist going against a Black Lives Matter zealot.

A shit test?

cuck test

No. FBI.

Not going to get into a fight about it, definitely not paying, and probably going to boo all the white actors when they come on screen.

*wheeze* you messed u- *Grabs asthma inhaler and inhales it in* up OP *wheeze* *grabs a 4 liter bottle of Coca Cola and drinks 1/3rd of it* *wheeze* Should've *wheeze* *starts to sweat and pant* Asian gf *wheeze* OP *Dies from pure fat blocking the blood stream inside your heart*
>OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Sadly, I agree with him. But happiness is a compromise.

how often does she peg you?

> Not growing a thicket of asshair to prevent from pegging.

You poor pleb.

Yeah, it's pretty sad when you'd rather help with the mongrelization of your nation than go and see a shitty super hero movie with your girlfriend.

Tell her you want to go see 15:17 To Paris instead.

How sad are you? Post jar of tears.

Cam Newton is a uppitty nigger and everyone hates him. I just want that known

You get me.

I think it's when a girl tests you to see if she can dominate you. If you fail, she looses attraction for you or something like that. It's from (((reddit)))

Okay but why the fuck do you hAve a carolina panthers symbol on your sad pepe. Your gf also likes nigger dick

Digits of truth.

Listen to kek and based anons

the movie is actually pretty good desu, so you at least got that going for you.

Fuck that! It’s average capeshit. If it weren’t for the Muhduh Africa shiet, this would be your average capeshit movie.
I don’t know, maybe the overwhelming amount of Marvel capeshit movies has made me bored of them. Not enough witty dialog to make me laugh, no one I could give a shit about, no 4th wall breaks (well, maybe one half-assed one); not enough reason to like it.

What a filthy fucking casual

Because lol are you retarded?

I was getting sick of them too but Thor: ragnarok was really funny. Recommended.

This or this politically marketed movie?

Are you fucking retarded or just shilling? Say no and don't go, so hard.

Put your foot down you faggot. You're fucked either way, so at least walk away from the relationship with with your dignity intact.

>Girlfriend is making

sounds like you are the girlfriend you fucking faggot kys

I tried to do this and she just ended up going to the midnight viewing with a friend from work.

its not that bad dude, it had a few preachy moments but its pretty mild

Sweden taking swings with his purse.

cuck