Why africans can't feed themselves?

why africans can't feed themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

fee.org/articles/the-sorry-record-of-foreign-aid-in-africa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white supremacy

they are not concerned citizens

the posted below me is a fed

because western countries + china flood the market with free food each time there is famine, and then in times of good harvest there is nobody to sell grain because they were all run out of business when the food was free.

no! I am regular poster, just like you! #meme_image

because they're niggers

>>>/newgfags/can't/bluetext/

This, plus it doesn't help that they have an IQ equivalent to the surrounding fauna and live off the land instead of working the land.

I guess the agricultural revolution passed them by.

Same reason they have no water.

Why can't we use HAARP to end droughts?

they can't into agriculture

*Why can't Africans feed themselves.

because there is obviously no milk in this tit.

I don't know, what is the bare minimum IQ required to understand the basics of agriculture? 80 perhaps?

We could use HAARP

Oh wait, the FBI and MIT suppressed the technology from public knowledge to be utilised in war.

Silly me.

Because they use it to create them, thus weaponising all those refugees.

low IQ stupid monkey people

They can't feed themselves yet they breed like there is no tommorow. You know what that will end in? I think you do.

stupid niggers

A raven or even your average household dog has a higher IQ than a nog

dumb af

probably

Whites stole vibraium form the Kangz

The Sup Forums echo chamber of anti-blackness, whether valid or not, often is highly general.

Two countries come to mind that are relatively successful in Africa that other African countries can take after.

Ghana -They are one of the few African countries that are relatively stable and poverty is on a downward trend there.

Rwanda - This one is shocking for most Westerners to believe because they only know of the genocide in the 90's. But they actually had an interesting rebuilding led by Paul Kagame who has effectively gotten rid of tribal issues that led to the genocide in the first place by organizing the state under one Rwandan identity and outlawing anything that highlights tribal differences. They also have pretty based laws to minimize degeneracy such as making prisoners and the homeless work on infrastructure projects and maintenance for the state. He specifically is trying to follow the Singaporean and South Korean model to prosperity. The first country he is using to handle ethnic strife issues and the second as an economic model to follow out of third world status.

If there is a state that maybe be worth investing in and paying attention to in 20 years from now, Rwanda would be at the top of the list.

None of these places are South Korea or Japan, but more on par with maybe southeast asian countries and have positive trends towards further progress.

So there are a few that can succeed and while starvation and hunger is rampant in some parts of Sub-Saharan Africa, there are exceptions even if they are few.

You would think people would care about that.

Homo Erectus has to compete with modern human.

1/6th of the worlds population, 70% of all aids cases, and there is 2 remotely stable societies. God damn them generalities. What's the saying about the exception that proves the ----?

There are african economists (inb4 haha "economists" ala "mexican intellectuals") who argue this exact thing. They want all western aid to stop because it undermines the local economy. Trade is much more preferred.

Because they lack the ability to prepare for the future since their environment has always provided enough to live without planning ahead.

because of Liberals

You would think they'd care about being replaced wholesale in their own homelands, but they seem to only be bothered with parroting platitudes on whatever media platform they can access.

You make a good point, and I have a friend that works with an NGO in Central Africa so I’ve heard about it, but IQ is a limiting factor. I just don’t see anyway around it until genetic engineering makes that possible.

As for Africa trying to follow Asian tiger countries... the timing is off. Human labor is what got those nations going - they were cheap enough to promote outsourcing from western nations, and that was their footing for industrialization and infrastructure. Whereas today, even free human labor, slavery, would not be cost effective against automation in many situations (more being added daily). You see this in China - with Foxconn specifically, adding robots and cutting human work forces. They are deficient spending on massing infrastructure projects to maintain employment and promote growth. Add to this the fact that energy prices are never again going to be tethered to finite supply due to shale oil revolution... and what does Africa have left?

In my impartial, most non racially-based estimate of the equation, there simply is nothing Africa can do that other places are not going to do an order of magnitude better.

And as a final thought, whoever enhances their population with genetic engineering first - will inherit the earth and stars. Intelligence is the only thing that matters.

Because niggers are retarded.
/thread

>feed them
>they start breeding
>you stop caring
>they die out of hunger
ultimately it's the West fault as always. We should have brought technology, not gibs. Or just left them alone to their lifestyle.

failed states, warlords, corruption, tribalism

Not downplaying African incompetence but many issues with African countries can be mostly laid at the feet of the governments and not necessarily the everyday people. Take Mugabe. He had mansions overseas, lived in a fucking palace in Zim while only a mile outside of his refuge people are living in shacks. He stole land from white farmers and not even at the very least replaced them with black skilled farmers but instead gave farm land to his cronies in order as a favor instead of making sure the farmland is actually used to farm and produce food for the nation.

Secondly, just like in Latin America, many leaders chosen Democratically were overthrown, if not assassinated like Patrice Lumumba after independence as part of the containment policy of the west. The soviets used African countries as proxies too but did less overthrowing elected governments and assassination and more just provided material support. In exchange, when the democratic leaders were ousted, despots were propped up because they were more than willing to allow western interests come in to extract resources and hoard the wealth from that while doing shit all to run the country effectively. Now these same despots have simply switched out the western gravy train with a Chinese one.

't/bluetext/

as already staded, warious "help starving affrica" (((programs))) threw in billions in food killing local agriculture and enabling population boom.

now that population unable to support itself is at (((their))) will to command.

And who put Mugabe in power?

>And who put Mugabe in power?
Mugabe put Mugabe in power

They can. Rhodesia grew enough food to feed the world over several times. They are just dumb as shit.

>serious question?
They're niggers

honest question?
honest answer.
They have no fucking clue how to properly organize and maintain a cohesive national structure in which they are bound to work together. The very sentiment of the nation state was built by the Egyptian pharos who were European. Europeans have been experimenting with the idea of the nation state for thousands of years which was utterly incompatible with every other culture. Asians nation state is stone age compared to the west, south american and south african states are worse. Its probably just too fucking hot for them to think straight lad

It really comes down to this:

They have enough resources to feed x number of people, but they have a population of >x number of people.

Everything else is just details.

african nation states are practically non existent and only the northern african nations can rightly claim to have something even close to a functioning nation state

Because for tens of thousands of years they never needed agriculture to feed themselves then the colonials arrived, saw their population explode during their rule, and then Communist Jews riled the Africans up and drove out the colonials before they could learn to sustain themselves. Now all we are left with is an unsustainable population that is wholly incapable of supporting itself and first world faggots who keep giving them handouts out of a misguided sense of altruism and self satisfaction which utterly defeats the purpose of Peace Corps hippies trying to teach these people how to farm.

This leaf nowz whatz up

Because the white man stole their magic to build western civilization

SOME africans were pushed out of arable lands and into the desert, this happened in the 70s/80s

the rest are just.... well how do I do I put it lighty.... JUST

Mugabe came to power as a freedom fighter from the perspective of Zimbabwe. I know you guys love Rhodesia but the reality is that no matter what population you're talking about or what country you're talking about, many people do not enjoy the idea of living as second class citizens in their own country, even if in retrospect certain metrics of quality of life were better than others. Eventually they get pissed off and will fight back. Rhodesia was a country where the black population was subjected to be beneath the white minority. This is unsustainable if if not just for the reason it requires constant government violence just short of genocide. This is ignore just the ethical nature of it all.

So given this historical context, Mugabe was viewed as the better alternative at the time since he was viewed as the leader of the fight for independence. He was there George Washington. I imagine you guffawing the comparison but this is how he was viewed. Secondly, one aspect not mentioned in Western society about Mugabe is that he was actually fairly moderate and didn't immediately start his anti-white and corruption he is now known for when he first came into office. He actually preached racial unity but for example there was bombing of ZANU buildings and killing of ZANU party members and this is when Mugabe started to turn into an anti-white racial demagogue blaming a white insurgency for this and cracking down on opposition parties. This is also when corruption started to really take root. At this point the population should have rose up but ZANU had the monopoly on violence and was successful at killing opposition. Now the average Zimbabwean is more worried about having food to eat instead of organizing an effective insurgency (before Mugabe was ousted).

It's not just free food. We also overproduce billions of dollars worth of food that we sell to them (which they buy with borrowed money), again, at a lower price than the local farmers can compete with. That's actually more of a problem, because it's difficult to stop a whole industry that is making billions from those deals. Then you have government corruption, incompetency, failed million dollar projects either because they were poorly planned or because the local workers were idiots. Many governments also use the money they received for famine relief for other things such as weapon factories, etc.

old but great read on that topic
fee.org/articles/the-sorry-record-of-foreign-aid-in-africa/

The thing is that there are plenty of "just ok" or mediocre countries that we don't hold to a standard of being any better than what they are such as a lot of Southeast Asian countries or a few of these former soviet bloc countries. There is a place for this countries in the global economy such as manufacturing and extracting resources for other nations to use. Rwanda, in particular can reach this state based on their current trend and if most African countries could just reach this point then they could be in good shape I think. There is a place for them in the economy if they can inspire confidence in investors. I can easily imagine them becoming a place for call centers and technical support like India and now increasingly the Philippines.

The point I'm making is that the examples I gave show its not impossible. Is it sustainable and is there any guarantee that if they have a generation of good rule or progress under a competent leader, the next guy who comes into power wont just shit all over it and fuck it up? Who knows.

the shape of their skull should be a clue

incompetence from their terrible post colonial leadership.

Their IQs are too high for menial tasks such as acquiring and preparing food

Beautiful.

>I know you guys love Rhodesia but the reality is that no matter what population you're talking about or what country you're talking about, many people do not enjoy the idea of living as second class citizens in their own country, even if in retrospect certain metrics of quality of life were better than others. Eventually they get pissed off and will fight back.

Sounds a lot like that old metric of "rather die a peasant on their own land, than live a rich man as someone else's servant."

Who would have thought, despite their low average IQ, Africans would come to the same basic conclusion the American Founding Fathers did when they declared war on England?

>be African
>live in most abundant continent on Earth
>can't figure out basic agriculture
>can't figure out how to raise livestock
Fucking stupid asses

>ultimately it's the West fault as always. We should have brought technology, not gibs. Or just left them alone to their lifestyle.
This. The west has spent decades importing food to Africa, causing many places to become dependent on foreign aid. Then they multiply like rabbits and soon you have a situation where the population has far outgrown the (mostly imported) food supply. This results in the west sending more food

The northern africans did but the sub saharians never did.

That just proves his point further. Sub-saharan Africa has excellent climate. Abundance of resources kills anyone.

Songhai will bring you under it's heel again soon Moor

>why Africans can't feed themselves?
Their brainpower is low. We should send them sperm to boost their brainpower.

Yet another bot slide thread well on it's way to 300 posts

Can you dumb motherfuckers take a step back for a second and consider the quality and content of the threads you're posting in? Stop letting yourselves be manipulated, you're insulting your own intelligence by being too stupid to recognize these for what they are when they are so incredibly obvious.

Let me break it down for you, if OP isn't participating in their own thread, it's a fucking bot thread. Keep an eye out for 1 or 2 posts by OP ID. Watch out for things baiting you for a response about frivolous, ridiculous content that's genuinely not worth your time. If it looks like bait designed specifically to get at response from the general demographic around here, it's probably a slide thread. Just please stop enabling this kike bullshit, you're making their job too easy.

/thread
There is unironically nothing to add