Why do leftists even think they can ban like 300+ million guns?

Why do leftists even think they can ban like 300+ million guns?
That'll be even less effective than their gun-free-zones bullshit

Liberalism is a mental illness.

I think this is a nonissue
This is one thing I think will NEVER happen in our country, we will lose free speech before a gun ban.

>Why do leftists even think they can ban like 300+ million guns?

Because they're not rural and suburban retards.

They live in a fantasy land of 100 genders

Doesn't seem that tricky, just treat it as a health concern and offer economic incentives. Rural retards are broke as fuck, they'll come around eventually.

>1962: how are we going to get people to stop smoking!? It's impossible, don't even try!
>1953: how are we going to get people to use seatbelts? It's impossible, don't even try!
>1976: how are we going to get people to recycle, it's impossible, don't even try!

Ad infinitum. And yeah, you won't get guns from the cold dead hands crowd, but you'll get them from everyone else. Something is better than nothing, right?

A far better question is why they don't want to fix the root of the problem; People wanting to kill a large number of people.
They are far too quick to try and stand on the still warm bodies of children to reach their goal of firearm confiscation.

Because Republicans are faggots who capitulate on everything, so the left knows that they will also capitulate on guns. I really hope you guys don't think Republicans will protect guns from leftist gun-grabs anymore than they'll protect whites from demographic replacement.

Less than 3% complied with the SAFE act in NY. I want you faggots to start confiscating guns so we can have a civil war.

No something is not better than nothing. There are legitimate reasons to own firearms, including semi-auto rifles, and just "doing something" is absolutely retarded and canadian.

Oh fuck, digits confirm Republican cowardice will lead to a gun-grab provoked civil war scenario. Get your shit ready, brothers.

2nd amendment will be repealed by 2030 which will spark a civil war
Screencap this

If you can't read the OP, don't bug me about it. They asked "how" not "should we," you fucking idiot.

Such a shitty reason to fight. We can't have a anti gin grab campaign and then start a fight against nwo. We need bolice and military. Fucking paychecks and pensions will lead to such in fighting.

What's funny is that every gun grabber screams "BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS!" at the top of their lungs. But they never say what to do about the fucks like me who already own them.

Do they want me to just turn them in like a good little goy? Or are they content with just demonizing me, and passing laws to make sure I'll never be able to legally pass on my guns to my kids?

Liberals can't mentally separate law from morality
It's why to them Chicago is a non issue but school shootings are. They don't understand people will game the system no matter what.
Same problem with communists. Communists are just useful idiots for the strongmen who will eventually take over.

Kek

Put me in the screen cap

Why do leftists think they can ban and round up guns while fighting a civil war?
Because the jews tell them they can.

We both know at some point it is either us or them, we are drawing closer to the time when we will have to defend ourselves and save this country from them.

Why do conservatards think that people are coming to take their guns away all the time?

Shit, every time some wacko goes on the rampage, gun sales soar because cons instantly think its a conspiracy. THAT'S the fucking problem.

Probably because there is a large and moneyed group of people in the world looking to strip all the good goy cattle of their ability to resist their tyranny? Brady campaign, george soros etc. oh and you have been stripping us of our right to bear any and all arms for 200+ years now so all we have left are small arms.

It's just a theory, but maybe it's because you retards have spent the last 120 years trying to ban guns.

> think that people are coming to take their guns away

because you are

>Less than 3% complied with the SAFE act in NY.

The best part of that is an overwhelming majority of police refuse to enforce it as well. Police like and respect firearms. If there was some sort of national ban or confiscation of guns, who would enforce it?