Ask a Moroccan Refugee living in France anything (:

I came to France illegally when i was minor long time ago, they couldn't deport me because i was minor.

Now i'm a French citizen i have the right to vote, a red passeport to circulate in the shengen area and every other basic rights, ask me anything.

used to steal bicycles that was my speciality but i stopped doing such haram things, i am studying now in college math major.

this country sucks hard tho, didn't think you wh*te people were that poor, i used to live better in morocco, what a disillusionment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQAuPg6Nssw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=y14Kp1DitpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go back

How well can you abuse the refugee system there?

Would they take a south african? I don't live down there but my family does and they can't get a visa to return to ireland. They're from rhodesia originally

Know any good Moroccan in France jokes?

Is hashish legal in Morocco?
Is hash better in Morocco than Amsterdam?

basicaly 1/3 of the population of your illegtimate country is from morocco ahaha.
How are you doing fellow countryman (:

they are worse than niggers

How does it feel being a parasite?

Have you considered the reason that white people are poor is because they feed filth like you?

The one thing wrong with the white race is its altruism and kindness.

Moroccan Jews are bros m8. My friend in high school was one and his mom made amazing sfinge.

still better than lefties though

Nobody asked you on your opinion of Jew Niggers, mutt.

When do you leave to Germany?

Ur cute

I can't say the same about you...

I'm a French citizen now, France is my country and i'm as european than you, however i'm planning on going back to morocco in the upcoming years (:

if you aren't minor don't even try france or spain they'll deport you i had a lot of friends getting sent back ... Try to reach Sweden, they tend to accept refugees, say that you're syrian and never tell your identity.

hashish officialy legal but there is plantations everywhere in the Rif and the government doesn't react.
Hashish is 10% of morocco's GDP.
I don't smoke can't tell.

ps: didn't understand your first question..

>the retarded mutt meme
how does feel like to not be living in an ethno state. please tell me, I wouldn't know.

Personne n'y croit, sale chien, va dire bonne nuit à ta mère Jacqueline.

We will kill/deport all of you, that is all I have to say, also sage.

Are you cheering for Morocco or France in the WC?

Feels good m8, thanks for paying my welfare.

Would like to but i only speak Arabic, French and barely english.

>how does feel like to not be living in an ethno state.
Like walking through hell.
Everyday I have to enter into the fucked up world that is reality, a foreigner in the city my family lived in for Generations.
The people around me are foreigners, speaking a myriad of different languages, the women hidden in veils and the men with long beards shouting into their phones.

Just no, I am 100% native (old) German.

>Would like to but i only speak Arabic, French and barely english.
Perfect fit then.

I like how you don't even mention German in relation to going to Germany lol. Truly a cucked nation.

Boycotte Benzema Boycott Benzé, on a boycott les bleus, Euro 2016 on était pour Götze youtube.com/watch?v=YQAuPg6Nssw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m19s :)

I will support France if she calls for Benzema otherway no.

Non tout cela est véridique, et je remercie Dieu chaque jour de ne pas être né babtou fragile.

Why did your family leave Morocco for France?

Does the AfD have any chance?

I have the desire to see you dead and I don't even like the french.
See you during the inevitable cleansing.

Nah my parents are too old and they're deeply attached to morocco, my brother is already living in Italia.

>Does the AfD have any chance?
At what?
The next four years will in all likelihood be Merkel and Co..

After that there is a slight chance that the AfD will become part of a coalition, if someone but Merkel gets in charge of the CDU.

In the latest polls the AfD is the second strongest Party, but that means absolutely nothing if they can't form a coalition and since every other party has promised never to coalition with them that is not gonna happen anytime soon.

(Personally I think this country is dead and will not be resurrected through anything but a civil war and the removal of our current ruling class, both in Berlin and Brussels. And I doubt anything like that will happen anytime soon, Germans are too authoritarian for that.)

Of getting an absolute majority in the next election?
No.
Of getting a larger share of the votes and forcing the other parties to adopt some of their positions?
Yes.

I like Moroccans, just don't rape.

nah won't happen sorry.

Go back.

The alternative to ethnic cleansing is Europe and the middle east becoming one and the same, which means if no whities are around there is no one who does the honest work necessary to keep the parasite that you are alive.

Anyone who has ever looked at history knows that it will obviously happen.
>Sie haben früher alle gelacht, diese Juden. Sie haben das für einen Spass gehalten. Sie lachen heute nicht mehr. Sie wissen, es ist blutiger Ernst geworden.

We are America first and only friend.

You seem to be very proud of what your tribe has accomplished.

Yeah, what this black guy said.

Says the mutt

gtfo out of europe

>and i'm as european than you
pfft
thanks for leaving

>>Sie haben früher alle gelacht, diese Juden. Sie haben das für einen Spass gehalten. Sie lachen heute nicht mehr. Sie wissen, es ist blutiger Ernst geworden.
das fühl, wenn schon mal den ofen vorheizen will

>I'm a French citizen now, France is my country and i'm as european than you
You'll never be a real european even if you identify yourself as such.
Don't take it personally, but quite frankly I find it disgusting that people can immigrate illegally to Europe.

>this country sucks hard tho, didn't think you wh*te people were that poor, i used to live better in morocco, what a disillusionment.
For shitty bait, Larping and that wh*Te meme, you have and refugee =/= economic migrant (legal or illegal). There was/is no conflict to escape from there.
and you don't passport to travel around schengen area, just the French ID

>the madman knwos what sfinge is

>Bait

Yeah, that amazing "ethno state" with 25% Arabs and which also happens to be full of Jews. Really amazing compared to 90% white European Germany.

Can you do us all a favor and kill yourself?

If it's okay for you guys we let Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria join Switzerland as Swiss cantons.

KYS, go back, do something other than be in europe
youtube.com/watch?v=y14Kp1DitpE

...steals bikes is originally from the 3rd world

THIS SHIT WRITES ITSELF

fucking nafri scums

i like moroccan jews. fuck off

yo how many niggers do you guys have? every time i see videos or pictures of city streets i see a bunch of subsuharran africans

this

as a typical kike

If the intro to your post wasn't disgusting enough you end with that line. Go back already disgusting sandnigger. Portugal and Spain's greatest mistake was not burning all your land to the ground.

you're just a shitskin to us

when I'll need my toilet cleaned I'll call you

kek

>Refugee
Why are you a "refugee"?

Selamun aleikum
I hope you keep yourself busy with your religion and stay away from sheytans will?

all arabs and jews must be exterminated

Fixed for you

morocco is suck

France is our bloodthirsty European ally, don't forget. They will invade anywhere we go

France is really shit, believe me.

is shit for europe but good for moroccan like me

Nah, i'm algerian and I have lived there. It's shit. Try to emigrate in usa.

Also Algeria is whiter than France nowadays, pathetic.

are you in usa?

Fucking moors, now we not only have Africa below, but also above the Pyrenees. Iberia is fucked

Canada

what are you fleeing from hashish nigger?

thanks the french cucks kek, however it's not the moors that you have to worry about but the niggers. They are breeding like rats.

be ready soon Portuguese brothers, Reconquista 2.0 is near

>this country sucks hard tho, didn't think you wh*te people were that poor, i used to live better in morocco, what a disillusionment
Then go back.

Arriba e abajo por Santiago mata mouros!

Is this the moorish shithole that we kicked so hard out of europe that resulted in two entire nations being formed?

>how tick are maroccan women?
>how easy is it to get French poon?

Have U visited the local Rabbi for that special head cut?

we had to kick them even harder, because they still exists

SANTIAGO !

Stay there.

>Reconquista intensifies

ahahahaha you frenchies like to act tough on the internet but the streets are controlled by "lil nigga" Ousmane and "refugee with pedigree" M'bongo. Once I hated you, but you have become the caricature of yourself and now I even feel sorry for you cucks. Enjoy your niggerdom pierre.

It's an iberian call for battle? this time you have not only to expell the moors but also the afro-southamerican mutts

Please after you both chimpout just don´t start conquering the entrire world again, thanks

GO BACK TO
A F R I C A
F
R
I
C
A