Billionaire Bill Gates says he and other superwealthy individuals should pay 'significantly higher' taxes

Billionaire Bill Gates says he and other superwealthy individuals should pay 'significantly higher' taxes

cnn.com/2018/02/18/politics/bill-gates-taxes-cnntv/index.html

I'd love to see the Trumpledytes argue against this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/04/uncle_sam_wants_you_or_at_least_your_spare_change.html
pay.gov/public/form/start/23779454
youtube.com/watch?v=eHuFs05_XKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He can voluntarily pay more tax.

I'd liquify Jewgle and Kikebook in a second, but your retarded if you think that money is going to a bunch of niggers, Commies and fag subsidy programs.

He can donate whenever he wants.

if he wants to hes free to gogo do it my dude. we all know the plan is to make people who earn low 6 figures more

>I could pay much higher taxes but I won't
Wow

pay more*

He already does

>your
>calls others retarded and acts like the niggers he hates

Trumpledyte self-awareness = zero

yet billionaire super-rich like Gates, Soros and Buffet never put their money where their mouth is and just do something wild like pay 1 billion dollars straight to the Federal Reserve to pay off a bit of America's progressively ticking usurous debt to the private ((Bank)) which owns all our money for some reason? It's almost like they know how to hide their money or funnel it through ((charitable foundations)) which they have complete control over, and the real tax hike will be exclusively on actual Americans instead of international globalist manipulators.

he can give even more then. the sky is the limit

News flash. Nothing stopping him but greed.

"Should" doesn't mean they will.

why doesnt he liquidate microsoft and donate the proceeds to the government then

ideas so good he should just speak for everyones property I take it?

He can pay more if he likes.

Society is fucked when the average billionaire is like ten times as progressive as ten thousand assbackwards redneck retard voters.

Fuck yes, they should pay more in taxes.

They should give us a basic income, too.

You know what else they should do? Throw untold amounts of money into Democrats so all this shit can actually happen. Then target the retard red states to disenfranchise white male voters.

It's the only way this country moves forward, but it will cost billions to implement.

What is the Gates foundation

>could pay more
>does
Then what's the fucking problem nigger? How much of his money do you think you deserve?

What is tax dodging scam?

What about the other superwealthy? Why are you defending people who make more in an hour than you will in your lifetime? All because the girl you stalked in high school got blacked?

? the gates foundation is a fund created from the complete liquidation of microsoft corporation?

>it's okay when other superwealthy individuals and coprorations do it but when a philanthropist does it, it's not okay because libtards, niggers and jews
LMAO

Can I come and take your belongings if you have more than i do?

the goal is to make people in the higher braket pay more, not other billionaires you stupid retard flagnigger

Sure, as long as you show me proof that you're a worthless NEET who voted against his own interests.

Oh no, he's retarded!

tried to help a starving guy.

I don't currently have a computer. Gibs yours now.

i wouldnt mind if thieves came to your house and stole everything you own after raping your wife. so we can of agree when you think about it

whats the guy flag? i bet on germany

Sweet dude, show me your corporate cuck card and it's all yours.

No need to project now. Besides, it's not even an argument!

how the hell is this projection

what is a cuck card

Daily reminder that you can voluntarily pay more in taxes. So pay up or shut up
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/04/uncle_sam_wants_you_or_at_least_your_spare_change.html

That he would suggest that over simply donating whatever equivalent suggests that the tax scheme saves (makes?) him money regardless of the rate.

What the fuck is your argument exactly? You come in with your hammer and sickle showing, screaming about how rich people need to pay more, then you say that Gates DOES pay more voluntarily. What exactly is the issue? Would it be better if he gives more while the government is putting their guns at his head? Is that what's missing from this equation? You can't just simply give more, you have to have the threat of violence pushed on you, then you can pay more. I'll never fucking understand you commies and your obsession with government violent force.

What is your argument, exactly? You came in with your hammer and sickle showing screaming about muh gubmint and violent force. Try reading the article before throwing a tantrum.

He can pay more tax if he wants to. But if other richfags don't want to pay more tax, who gives a shit. Why should I care you virtue signalling faggot?

>Sup Forums hates Jews
>but once you start talking about taking away their wealth, Sup Forums leaps to the defense of the ultra-rich

wtf explain urselves

Money is property, we all own some of it. You're trying to justify theft by painting the rich the way niggers see everyone. Fuck off.

it's not okay when they do it either you supermassive faggot

>we all own some of the ultra-rich's wealth
>but don't take any

hmm really makes u think

>Sup Forums is one person

KYS

Good news! The US Treasury accepts donations.
pay.gov/public/form/start/23779454

It's classic alt-right double-think.

Ultimately, they just hate women and non-whites because they've been inadequate their entire NEET lives so they voted against their own rights to drag everyone down with them. This is why you don't raise kids on video games, folks.

I'd love to see Bill Gates pay 99% tax rate on capital gains

We dont own their wealth, that's why it's theirs.

Basically your argument is greed on your behalf.

>superwealthy individuals should pay 'significantly higher' taxes
>funneled the majority of his wealth into a charity to avoid giving government taxes

>stealing from people who basically stole it in the first place is greed

??

Cant even defend your own position lmao

>it's okay when corporations dodge taxes by offshoring money for their own benefit
>it's not okay when someone does it while helping out those in need
My sides

Taking other people's money and property is not our right you fucking Commie faggot. Why are leftwing faggots so envious of what other people have?
Be happy with what you have or work to improve yourself. Stop being a jealous loser.

He doesn't want his superwealthy enemies trying to fund a new software company to challenge Microsoft.

>no argument
>changes ip in an attempt to avoid providing one
lmao indeed

>they stole it
lol fucking how? By paying people what they agreed upon and being savvy enough to turn a profit while not involving you?

You're greedy, no two ways about it.

rich people should create jobs, not virtue signal and promote communism

No one is stopping Gates from cutting a check. Why do we have to change the tax law for these virtue signalers to take action?

>Gates: I should pay more taxes.
>Me: Ok... cut the check.
>Gates: Uhhhhh... no. You have to change the law first.
>Me: Bullshit. Just take our your checkbook and write a few billion dollar check to the US government. Put your money where your mouth is.
>Gates: Uhhhhh...
>Me: What's wrong?
>Gates: Uhhhhh.... you have to force me by changing the tax law.

>Uses public facilities, roads and services paid for by taxes
>TAXATION IS THEFT YOU LIBERAL COMMIE SCUM
>*eats chicken tendies that mummy bought with her Walmart paycheck*
Holy shit I'm DEAD XD

>they worked hard to trick people like me into thinking they're not getting away with highway robbery, they deserve their spoils!

Suck a dick. I mean, after the one you're already sucking.

AGREED. Bill should pay us to sit on Sup Forums all day so us NEETs can finally get paid!

And here come the Libertarian fags that are going to shill for tax breaks to the same people that want to turn your homeland into Brazil. Seriously fuck every billionaire I want to take their money and give it to every white person who they fucked over buy outsourcing their job and charities that caused population booms among muds.

>superwealthy individuals

Notice how he doesn't say the corporate tax rate should be 40%? Democrat fags don't understand taxes or basic economics.

Where did I say taxation is bad? Show me where I said that.
Why is everything always so black and white with you memeflaggots?

If he really believed that he would just donate his money to the US treasury.

Nice false equivalency there champ. Of course it's not OK for corps to dodge taxes by keeping cash offshore.

>helping out those in need
Really? So Bill Gates paying billions in taxes to the US Gov wouldn't go towards food stamps, social security, or any of the other entitlement programs?

the place which funnels money toward making more illiterate subhuman apefricans a reality

it's funny because he is acting as if he wouldn't just dodge taxes if they were raised on him

>change ip
The fuck are you talking about? My ID is the same

He knows the rope is getting tighter.

>someone keeping their property is robbery
Said the greedy man.

PIKETTY WINS! THANKS LA FRANCE LES AMIS !

Just write a check to the IRS Billy.
Not very hard. They'll take it.

The Gates Foundation should be tried for crimes against humanity.

i make so much money i should pay more taxes see. yeah,

youtube.com/watch?v=eHuFs05_XKg

>They worked hard to trick people like me into thinking they're not getting away with highway robbery, they deserve their spoils!

Says more about you than it does about them. You're at the bottom of the heap because you're a retard.

As they should, if you are ale to go to whistler for a vacation everyone else should be as well

stop calling for higher taxes on yourselves and then finding/creating every loophole there is to avoid them then, you stupid hypocritical cocksuckers

Why would I want to be a billionaire if I get punished for making lots of money??

They didn't "earn" most of that property. What, you think they work harder than the rest of us? They don't even work hard to keep what they stole; they just pay armies of lawyers and politicians to do it for them. Fuck off and die, you little bug.

Wrong. They have an unfair advantage and exploited it beyond the realms of common morality.

You set our own withholding. He could pay more if he really wanted to

taxes are nothing to him, there so nothing hes bragging about they should be higher.

This And contributes enormously on charity and GMO studies in Africa.

>Wah life isn't fair, some people have an advantage.

Fucking pathetic. KYS.

>They didn't "earn" most of that property.
According to that greedy little voice in your head, sure.

>What, you think they work harder than the rest of us?
Than you, definitely. Lazy and greedy, what a catch.

I’m white and to me you are lower than a roach

Well, you should ask yourself why you want to be a billionaire anyway

and they will pay more and more, because illegal immigration and more poor having babies.... until they will take 100% and it will still not be enough

It's also an unnatural advantage. This isn't about them being smarter or stronger, it's about them being born into money. The people Gates is talking about aren't self-made. It's (((them))). When will you shitlickers realize that?

Just keep sucking that dick, faggot.

Alot of the money Gates and Buffett have made is from monopoly profits. They're hypocrites for calling for more taxes for others while they pay armies of lawyers to make sure the laws give them an advantages over their competitors.

donating to slush fund charities isn't contributing more tax

i think there is a lot of truth to that. oh well fuckem, i slaved away for what i got.

Kill all the poorfags so there won't be any communists.

Everybody, apart form the superrich would support this.

feel free to donate them to the treasury then you manipulative faggot billionaire

Jewish trick.

Well what is the problem then? He is already paying "more" tax. The problem is with the other rich greedy assholes who aren't paying more tax.

The problem is, at the end of the day, due to how our global economy works, if you increase the tax on the rich past a certain point, they will invest their shit in foreign tax havens or in foreign real estate to avoid paying these taxes.

If you want to truly tax the rich more, first you need to eliminate the loopholes that allow evil, greedy people to circumvent the system. Otherwise you are just punishing hard working entrepreneurs while the pieces of shit will still pay less than their fair share.

>He already does
Then what is this about?
Some virtue signaling faggot?
>HURR DURR I'M ENDLESSLY RICH SO I THINKS EVERYONE WITH MONEY SHOULD PAY HIGHER TAXES BCUZ I SAED SO
Fuck out of here with your shit for brains logic you memeflag mongoloid piece of shit

its his money he could burn it for all i care

And this us why being rich is attractive. After 200k k it's no longer a moving goalpost.

Your age and bank contents show their lacking.

You could raise income taxes to %100 across the board and not collect any extra from Bill Gates. He knows it. Thus he's simply spreading populist bullshit. He makes his money from capital gains.