liddlekidz.com/heart-touch-project.html
liddlekidz.com/past.html
archive.is/qtEXR
youtube.com/watch?v=4SmVpSxPn5c&t=10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

liddlekidz.com/heart-touch-project.html

Zo zluppy..... yawn

Drumpf knows.

WHY R THE PEDO MODS HERE ON Sup Forums REMOVING THE POSTYS ABOUT THIS???

U ARE A PEDO FAGGOT

oyyy vey

Piss, cum, shit.
Fuck these people.

This hospital is associated with liddle kidz.

Did someone say pizza?

>the leakin' monster of no control

The sliding today, everything is a shillpost except for the stuff that's not showing on the catalog

Is there a reason to be suspicious? I looked them up and it seems like they're just providing massage therapy for kids and education for their parents. I get that "massage therapy for kids" SOUNDS creepy, but massage therapy actually does stuff, and sometimes the person needing massage is a kid.

a lot of this is over the head of most people honestly

Pedo spirals and butterflies everywhere

Fucking BUMP

Kill all pedos

I looked up the organization and they've been scheduling talks about pediatric massage for large groups of medical professionals for 12 years. Look on the sidebar and you'll see the massive number of events they're holding. There's one in my city at a children's hospital in a couple months. The whole thing is so incredibly unshady unless you're actively looking to creepy things to compare it to.

liddlekidz.com/past.html

Its not the mods shutting it down...

Literal pedo spiral

#LiddleGate

bump

All the pizza you want in here

oy vey

Why do we believe the government about these dumbass spirals being associated with pedophile communities even though whenever they try to analyze our communities they get everything 80% wrong?
I'm just saying

Those logos were leaked by wikileaks

Pedophiles didn't invent making geometric shapes out of spirals. That spiral is jagged when the GLogo is smooth. It also doesn't open up on the bottom right like the GLogo. It includes additional elements on top of the already-distinct heart-shaped spiral. It's not similar at all except that it includes "heart" and "spiral."

Fight the slide!

Bumpo

bump

It strikes me that the logo from the website does not appear on the list of paedophile symbols.

Bump with an odd photo from their site.

It wasn't a real bump, sorry.

Don't make me call Terry

Pizza Pizza kiddies etc...
and this
For the second year in a row, rumors that Justice Anthony M. Kennedy may retire from the Supreme Court are sweeping Washington. He is 81, and he is doubtless weighing many factors in deciding whether to stay. Among them, experts in judicial behavior said, are the tug of party loyalty, the preservation of his judicial legacy and how close his retirement would be to a presidential election.
Justice Kennedy has long held the decisive vote in many of the Supreme Court’s most contested and consequential cases, and his retirement would give President Trump the opportunity to move the court sharply to the right. If Justice Kennedy steps down, the confirmation fight over his successor will be titanic.
>archive.is/qtEXR
dominoes, pizza map, play in the pool, etc...

I'll keep the shitposting to a minimum.

Bump

So is the only evidence presented here this symbol or is there anything else you guys are going off of?

The "Liddle", as if Trump is calling out pedos by code.

How is "Liddle" related to pedo code exactly?

Because it's the same name as the massage therapy organization. Couple that with a swirly heart, and you have weaponized autism.

fucking HAITI are you fucking kidding me???????

And that's seriously all that you're going off of?

kys cianigger

That's all it takes for me to Lurk, yes.

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=4SmVpSxPn5c&t=10s

I can't simply ask as to what all of the fuss is about?

if you truly buy into this trash you're a brainlet

Thanks for the bump and the pic.

Well if you manage to find more then all the more power to ya. I just wouldn't call it a open and shut case as is.

you need all the help you can get little guy

brainlets are extremely defensive

Don't tell me what to think, Mika.

holy shit that gif

This particular case is not.
However, it has become clear to me that pedophilia is much more common than i previously believed. It is also organized, like blackmarket guns and drugs. Before, i thought it was rare, specific to just sick individuals.
The knowledge of how commonplace organized pedophilia is, makes me very suspicious fairly quickly.

I've seen that whole roast and the one where obama is roasting trump.... it's like the roasts are some ancient pre-internet form of meme magic

If anyone needs therapist related help I can actually provide that, not even LARPing. Although I am not specifically a therapist.

Just giving additional insight into your cognitive thought processes.

First day on the job, CIANigger? You're not very good at this.

Shouldn't you be making your own thread?

>your cognitive thought processes.
You must have amazing insight.

Most people seem to agree that I do anyway.

WTF do you think a covert pedo operation is going to present like, fuckstick?
Back alley shopfronts run by drooling Bubba Gumps with cum stains on the front of their pants?
Rustbucket white vans with plywood and steel rape tables in the back, with "We Rub Ur Kids" written in spastic script on the side?

Pedos don't just groom kids, they groom everybody.
Part of that is a "respectable and harmless" looking front.
That good guy who's just looking to help take the strain off you poor exhausted, beleaguered parents of afflicted children.

And you think hospitals are respectable and bastions of child safety?
Go read up on Jimmy Savile in the UK and the free reign he was given in their hospitals to do whatever they fuck he wanted with the living and the dead.

keep talking & ill have you thrown into a hole in the ground

Bring it on pussy

Did you assume I believed the OPs connection because of my initial response to you?
Is that what you meant by cognitive thought processes?

It's internal documentation.
And they've been linked to actual busts.

I didn't assume anything, that's just an umbrella term that's easily applied really.

oh look another pizzafake thread

JFC at least change the name of your baby's-first-shill-kit meme files, you fucking moron.

Ahh, very insightful of you. Way to stay ahead of the curve.

I always get a kick out of how some of my file names trigger people to this day. I'm self aware you know.

So that's why shills play defense all the time, huh?
Gotta stop the puck from going in the goal or it's game over, bro.

lets say how tough you are with a car battery strapped to your nut bag

Only if you bring a ball gag, baby

With your wife? That's what you like, huh cuck?
Dudes smashing your ugly cunt wife's dirty hole in, in a bigger dirty hole.

with a little string those nuts of your can BECOME your ball gag

im bored now, schizos sure are touchy

t. was only pretending to be a faggot.

Goodbye, faggot.

You willing to jump, Johnny?

Well, I wouldn't say that.

I just watched this movie for the first time. It was enjoyable.

>Pedos don't just groom kids, they groom everybody.
>Part of that is a "respectable and harmless" looking front.
this
chan wei gacy can attest

It never ends.

Checked

this

Desu this is actually a pedo spiral, I know a lot of people like to post regular spirals and sperg out over the meaning, but notice that the spirals often contain hard or imperfect edges.

anyone see this yet?
how to make a pizza?
wtf??

Gib snow

Now that's a rare flag

I googled the one in my city

people have been writing negative reviews and calling it shady long before we found this

That can't be real.

This poster posts like
ji m m y comet
which is to say, like a child loving faggot.

you are a kike shill if i've ever seen one, kys

Liddle' Schiff