A guide for white people

medium.com/@sharhondaknottdawson/a-helpful-guide-for-white-people-on-black-panther-opening-weekend-2986cfbef36d
No, I'm not going to archive this shit. I want them to get clicks. I want everyone to see this.

Other urls found in this thread:

theodysseyonline.com/kardashian-privilege-appropriation
twitter.com/monsters_101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayyyy

Do countries not generate their own wealth via labour and use of the natural resources within said country anymore?
Is everyone now reliant on everyone else for a prospering domestic market?

Wh*te people just steal everything, apparently

Cant believe I read that shit in its entirety

>Well..
>STOP
JUST STOP, i can't argue so just STOP and let me scream nonsense from 1 side of view.

It's horrifying, isn't it? This dumb bitch makes them look worse than anything stormfront could put out. And she's proud of it.

(You)r opinion is like your nose - every body has one {discarded}

Good thing for us, though. The more people realize what the dindus really are, the sooner we can start taking measures.

its been said before on here, but it is pretty telling and sad that all of these kangs are having a wet dream over a fictional country in a movie that does not accurately represent any actual area inhabited by black people at any point in history

Ackshully, dey had flyin pirmids an sheeit before cave beast whyty stole it all.

Plus you get free govt money for being white. whitey.

Gas em

shit, i forgot about those. thank you king, take my wife and have some reparations, i insist

Das rite. We da Joos now

I flozzed at this one.

She typed the words "coloured people" when it should have been "person of colour".

I think we should report her for racism.

This fucking comic is totally incoherent

>nigger says that haiti was "made poor" by people like Trump without giving any real fucking examples and just expects people to accept it
>screeches about how the "racist white elite" clearly have it out for poor haiti
>and in the first place literally who gives a fuck why haiti is poor, the point is that it's a fucking shithole and we shouldn't be taking in a billion haitians

Medium is the greatest weapon we have, because it enables dindus to display the hatred and contempt they have for whites with barely any effort. Every one of these articles makes another moderate or three wonder what "diversity" will really mean for him. Convincing someone to hate is difficult. Convince someone that another group hates them, and their own hatred will grow organically.

Grammar is wh*te supremacy, cracka

It gets better

>black people will not be there on time
>they will sit wherever the fuck they want so just be patient

I love how many fucking stereotypes she's fitting in there, and even aware of the shittiness of her own people. I also love she doesn't consider that there are niggers who are probably just sneaking into the theater.

I just read it. Don't even care about the ad revenue.

Holy shit it's the most deluded shit. As if black panther was a revelation to them. The article boils down to this: we niggas gonna be loud and not even pay attention to the movie. Be grateful you get to listen to our hollering. Also, pay for my popcorn and liquor whitey.

East Asians are superior to Whites according to this graph. You can't use it to prove White > Black without also accepting East Asian > White

>light-skinned blacks are race traitors
>dark skinned blacks wuz kangs
>nationalism and paganism are both bad but talking about how yo ancestors wuz kangs and glorious and being egyptian pagans is good
>being a nigger is good but tribalism is bad

What the fuck

>As if black panther was a revelation to them.

The funniest part about black panther is that it shows niggers basically do whatever the television tells them to. Baby boomers, normalfags and libtards are bad when it comes to being easily jewed by media but all the media does is repeat "DIS DA BLACK PPL MOVIE 4 BLACK PPL" and niggers literally go fucking wild.

wakanda if true

So she's saying that black people are chronically inept and/or disorganized (always late) and antisocial/unethical (habitually take spots others have paid for)... Does she not realize that she's saying some very ugly things about blacks?

>"ha you think if everyone stops being an asshole then assholes will stop existing? Well you're wrong! BTFO!"

Literally all those things are stereotypes of niggers, she's basically admitting the stereotypes are real while pretending that being a useless, thieving, lazy nigger is okay.

>hey these asians who are only in america because they're the elite of asian society are less criminal than whites
>therefore you have to not care about niggers being violent criminal apes

Back to Red dit you fucking moron

>anti black racism
so anti white/brown/yellow racism is ok though?

It's incredible how retarded these niggers are. They are praising a fictional action movie, like fucking 5 yo. What about the Blade trilogy? I actually enjoyed the movies and it didn't feel like the black character was forced.
Also the articles says that sshing at niggers is literally the same as calling them niggers.

This whole article sounds like satire,

Speaking to niggers is calling them niggers now.

>they're the elite of asian society
Oh boy, so you've never been in a Chinatown before. Most Chinese immigrants are from the peasant class.
>>therefore you have to not care about niggers being violent criminal apes
Never said that. I'm saying you need to acknowledge both.

>sanctions
that's how niggers spell aid?

>ShaRonda
No.

In order to not be poor you need to industrialize. In order to industrialize your society must become more like European societies (ie, white). In order to become more like whites you need a decent IQ and the ability to think beyond the next meal and your shitty little mud huts. Niggers don't have this ability which is why their societies have always been shit and always will be shit.

eh who cares about fuckin' manlets

Are you trying to say this thing didn't invent wh*te people and flying pyramids before wh*tey stole it all and enslaved them?

> The multilateral sanctions were imposed by both the Organization of American States and the United Nations shortly after a Sept. 29, 1991, military coup ousted President Jean-Bertrand Aristide. The sanctions were widely supported by many Haitians, both inside and outside Haiti, including Aristide.

Literally the first Google result. The is the level of argumentation you get when a every friend this guy has agrees with his BS so they don't get called a racist.

>He just wrote a bunch of stuff over some faces and called it a comic
>Everything is a comic, this post is a comic

>Haiti was run by a literal voodoo dictator dynasty for decades
>"unfair" sanctions

If anything that was more fair than half the sanctions America applies

Other people can read too, dipshit.

White average intelligence is obviously high enough to build and sustain civilizations, so I don’t see how asians being 5 points higher is a big deal.

Why should niggers get equal opportunity when they didn't have any meaningful part in the building of Western society? Sure, some niggers in USA had slave ancestors but they were nothing more than low IQ labor and being able to lick the scraps off the floor is far more than they deserve.

Take South Africa for example. The Boers were the brains of the operation and introduced agriculture to the area which had the side effect of reducing the niggers infant mortality rates and extended their life span. Then the British came along and industrialized it. Then when the British left the Afrikaaners took over and started apartheid since in a free democracy they would be ruled by niggers.The Afrikaaners introduced modern medicine and brought the country up to speed with the information era, further improving the niggers life. Now the niggers have taken over and are rapidly bringing it down the shithole. If they ever kill all the whites in South Africa they would be killing themselves since they're too stupid to be the brains of an industrialized or information era nation.

I accept that overall Asians have higher iq but they lack creativity and have no community spirit which is why apart from Japan their countries are shit.

A 15+ point difference has more impact than a 5 point difference.
Though white people are number 2, I won't deny it

Nah, once they kill off all the whites then they're going to turn into wakanda and shit. You know, like they did with haiti.

>Stealing from niggers
hahahahahaha, steal what? Niggers have never successfully built a civilization and have maybe one or two inventions in the course of human history compared to the thousands that white men did in the last several centuries. How can you steal from someone who has never created anything, has never made meaningful contributions to the advancement of humanity, and has always been a leech.

Woah, is this the legendary Alpha Jew?

>but they lack creativity and have no community spirit
Source?

You should watch your mouth. They're about to unleash their secret weapon.

>stealing from me
stealing what? what have white people "stolen" from niggers since slavery ended?

Evil whitey is stealing culture!
theodysseyonline.com/kardashian-privilege-appropriation
>
White America's Obsession With Appropriating Minority Cultures
From AAVE, to hairstyles, to sacred religious acts and garb, where does it end?

It shouldn't be thought of so simply as a scale. Though many of these measures are linear they have estimated boundaries that are important. Someone of 90 could work an easy desk job that some of 85 might not be able to do. Someone of 70 might be able read a bus scedual and boil water, but someone of 67 might not be able to. The difference in ability and impact on life success between persons that are 110 and 115 may be much larger than persons 90 and 110. Someone that gets B's may be closer to the D students in life success than the A+ students. This is not proven, but the opposing interpretation of the IQ results are a gap of 5 or 10 points having the same impact at all IQ scores is not proven either to my knowledge.

This was an issue that came up in an obesity study I was discussing with a friend. A 100 million dollar program that made all 30% body fat American 20% would not have the same return on investment as a 200 million dollar program that made all 40% body fat Americans 30%.

It's not a linear return on investment cause the impact of body fat is not linear. To assume the linear impact of IQ or any score results is a bit forward.

Not really. Consider that a whole lot of NON whites call themselves white these days and are accept uncritically by the FBI as white (spics, doon coons, etc).
Plus, 1.84 isn't that much greater than 1, as compared to 17 times.
It's a relative thing.

Asian countries and achievements are the source. They don't have many great inventors, and have very low social empathy in general. Just look at China, if there was a white country that big and well populated it would be unstoppable

There are white people who believe that crazy shit too.

There are white people who believe that they were invented by a black guy?

My prediction

>niggers chimp out
>lots of whites killed
>rapture happens
>white Christians (children of Abraham) disappear in rapture
>satan appears with "aliens"
>tell the other whites that niggers are God's chosen people
>niggers chimp out (what's new)
>whites forced to worship Satan and niggers

You already see the beginnings of it with this black panther shit. Uppity niggers and wearing their cursed hair like a badge of honor.

the left can't meme. this is so cringey. an alien bowing and presenting crowns? lol

What the fuck are you on about? Virtually every invention that shaped human civilization was invented in china.

Paper, Printing, gunpowder, compasses, alcohol, clocks, tea, bronze, iron, rocketry.

Seriously, China has more inventions than any other country to their name by a long shot. Most of those inventions are some of the most important the world has ever seen as well.

This whole "DURR ASIANS AREN'T CREATIVE" is the most pathetic cope I've ever seen and it's honestly fucking embarrassing.

twitter.com/monsters_101
Considering how ugly and retarded the characters he draws are, I'm not actually sure if he hates black people or not (he's black).