Haha they make the animation shitty on purpose. Very funny. Let's keep repeating this "joke" guys

Haha they make the animation shitty on purpose. Very funny. Let's keep repeating this "joke" guys

??? what.

>shitty animation

LWA wasn't shittily animated, it was animated shit.

What's that romcom shit at the top left?

Hackadoll best Trigger.

I think you mean Creators in Pack.

Kiznaiver > KLK > LWA OVAs >> LWA TV
I don't remember anything from the supernatural show and I need to spend the (very short) amount of time to watch Luluco again as a whole instead of every week.

>Kiznaiver
>LWA
>shitty ironic animation
>implying

>I don't understand art direction so it must be bad

good animation and cute girls is literally the only single good thing about LWA

Tomoyo is best girl in that pic.

AIIIIIIIIIIII

SAYONARA!

But that's two things.

Trigger problem isn't the animation, they are good at that.
Their problem is that they can't write for shit.

They sometimes have budget management problems which influences their animation, but I agree that overall they are quite solid. Their writing, however, does seem to suffer mainly from their lack of ability to pace out a story well, be it the overall plot or the segment told within a specific episode/arc. Their tonal inconsistencies are also an issue when it comes to the overall feeling their product leaves its watchers with.

at least its not sameface like kyoani

Inou Battle

While I understand why you are disappointed, you have to give them credit as Hackadoll was pretty fun.

This

>sameface like kyoani

I feel this is a running joke the animation industry has been doing for a decade now. When is it going to stop? What's the next decade going to be like?

If they don't do it intentionally then they're still masters of the craft for still making it work in tandem with the mood and characters of their works.