Sup Forums why should you own an AR-15

Sup Forums why should you own an AR-15

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/09/11/trump-gun-sales-decline/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pretty overrated desu

Why would anyone need an Assault Rifle 15?

It's a common gun and upgrades and replacement parts are easy to find.

Seems like an effective weapon, and I have a right to.

Overrated enough to be outlawed?

Rifles are approximately 2.6% of firearm homicide

Because it's my right, just like you have the right to be a faggot; far away from me.

According to the UN small arms survey more guns = less murder when all nations of the world are investigated

because I'm a soyboy without the real man's weapon - AK

So when we get these people you can get a shot in.

The trend line remains a negative slope which means more guns = less murder even if you remove non-industrialized countries and also remove the USA because the USA is such an outlier that throws off the stats.

Even with USA and non-industrialized nations removed, more guns still = less murder

Yes

because the government has M16s

For the upcoming race war and its a great Nigger repellent.

Armalite Rifle*

Cause the PKM is a bit expensive to shoot very often, and the 37mm cannon is too noisy for the indoor range.

To shoot up schools apparently.

rekt

>gun control argument #3 thread 984758918715187591591435713571
>replies

SAGE THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Because I can.

Prefer AK desu.

>Sup Forums why should you own an AR-15
Because it's the firearm the government doesn't want us to have.

Anything the government has, I should have it too

>Overrated enough to be outlawed?
No firearm should be outlawed.

That's a violation of our rights.

Because they're affordable and versatile

Just seeing how I can combat arguments against owning an AR

Why would you want free speach?
Do you think it is an inalienable right?

Nukes?

>Overrated enough to be outlawed?
No. It would require selective fire for that. It is overrated in the popularity however. I prefer something with more power. Just a personal preference.

This is the Armalite AR-17 shotgun.

Is it an assault rifle too?

I'm done arguing in good faith or pretending to care anymore. If you want them try and to take them.

it's 30+1, has good penetration and fast rate of fire. why wouldn't you want to own it?

Way way over!

holy shit who cares literally anyone who supports gun control with an the arguments you see in these shill threads is so bluepill braindead they wont even respond if you argue

shitmeant for u

Because controlfreaks like picrelated hate you having them.

Practical non-2nd amendment reasons to own a high capacity rifle

>riot situation where police are unable to respond in a timely fashion to every individual call (LA riots)
>national disaster where emergency services are straight up cut off (hurricane)
>you are very old and you hear multiple intruders breaking into your home
>to form a local self-defense group in the scenario of corrupt unhelpful police and local organized crime (Mexican vigilantes)

Someone please explain to me why you need an ar15 when you could just put your glock in one of these

>Why would anyone need an Assault Rifle 15?
To defend against our government should it become tyrannical.

I've been in literally hundreds of gun debates in my life, both in person and online. I don't think I have ever swayed a single person. But I like to think the other people listening or watching me argue realized what a retarded piece of shit the anti-gun person was and how all my arguments were backed up by data and sources.

>need
You obviously don't understand the 2nd amendment or the difference between rights and needs.

Because it a great weapon for killing communists.

It's my right.

>Just seeing how I can combat arguments against owning an AR
You don't need to, you are an American and it is your right to own one if you wish for a plethora of reasons. To answer your original post, because I fucking can. all fields

Because that shit is retarded. Strapping more bullshit onto a pistol doesn't change the fact it is still only a pistol.

roll

Because we like our puppers

Finally, I'll be white just like you guys!

The Constitution is a charter of conferred powers. We the People surrendered limited powers to the government through the Constitution and retained that not surrendered. Congress was granted warmaking powers and thus the exclusive power to control the weapons of war that follows that. Because of this supremacy, laws that restrict access for the citizenry and the states to the troops, devices and weapons of war are constitutionally legitimate. The principle is quite evident in the Constitution itself.

Anything used to assault a person is by definition an assault weapon

Because squirrels are faggots and they get the bullet.

You see. AR-15 is like a big penis. And Glock is like a small penis. What you have posted did not make a small penis bigger. It's the same small penis with a make-up, which only makes it even more gay.

And 2nd of all, I'm pretty sure that 2nd vertical grip ahead of the trigger would classify this as a short barreled rifle and require a special permit.

The gun laws leftists have put in place are literally fucking retarded and can send you to prison for nothing more than putting a grip in the wrong place on a gun.

To intimidate federal agents.

>Sup Forums why should you own an AR-15
Apparently it is the superior weapon. Nothing gets the job done like a AR-15. Who wants anything inferior?

Seriously, gun sales are going to go back through the roof!!! Buy one and keep it in the box. Worth more than gold if they try to ban them.

Already do. Going to buy another one to bury in the backyard too because fuck the democrats.

You should own an AK like a real man, those things never fail, never

>The gun laws leftists have put in place are literally fucking retarded and can send you to prison for nothing more than putting a grip in the wrong place on a gun.

But no matter how large the penis, how do you stop unplanned pregnancy? Size does not matter, as it is all in the use.

This

size matters but anything over 6 inches is wasted. It's all about the girth after 6 inches.

Because niggers pour over you in waves, user.

pls gun friendly and white country

Even the smallest one can create a pregnancy.

>leaf turns into a roach

Stripped lower receivers (legally the AR-15) can be purchased for as little as $35 some places. Legally this is the AR-15.

If anybody is interested in an AR-15 but can't afford one right now I suggest getting a stripped lower receiver. Every single other part of the gun can be ordered through the mail with no background check. Only the lower receiver requires the background check. If they get banned you are grandfathered in and have one before the ban so you can keep it.

Fancy ones can get expensive but a cheap one will still get the job done.

Rolled

I don't think you need a special permit for this but I see your point.

It actually stands for "Adolf's revenge".

Already own one, nothing you can do about it.

You just have to pay for a $200 tax stamp and submit a form to the ATF for approval

I was at a gun show the day after sandy hook. It was nuts. Normally gun shows are just a few dozen middle aged men walking around checking out guns. There was a line out the door of well over 1,000 people trying to buy AR-15s because everybody thought they would get banned the next day.

Shitty $500 ar-15s were being sold for like $3,000 to idiots in a panic.

the keywords there being WELL REGULATED and MILITIA

So my government doesn't have a monopoly on violence.

My point is that it isn't trivial to own that thing and if yo owned it without the required paperwork you might find yourself in prison. and your right to own a gun forever taken away since you are now a felon.

Easier to just own an AR-15. Less hassle and superior in every way.

why not two?

To protect yourself from mass shootings

Killing Redcoats and other Agents of the King

That’s a separate statement from the one with the other key words THE PEOPLE and SHALL NOT

The keys words being GO FUCK YOURSELF COMMIE

>WELL REGULATED
in good working condition
>MILITIA
the populace at large as well as the individual as ruled by SCOTUS in interpretation of the legal definition at the time which was any able bodied individual age 17-45

Only busters have one. Anything less than 4 is bitch nigga soy boy tier

rollerino

No, they are together but well regulated militia comes first and when he's referring to "the people" he's referring to them in the context of them being a well regulated militia.

Fuck fuck stamps nigga

Roll

Basically. Trump winning the 2016 election has been bad for gun sales. Hillary was really the gun salesman wet dream. No one really feels the need to get a gun while a "pro-gun" president is in office but when an anti-gun Dem is in office sales are through the roof.

"Why Donald Trump Is Bad for Gun Sales"
>fortune.com/2017/09/11/trump-gun-sales-decline/

No doubt. It has become painfully clear to me that arguments don't matter. This is about political power by the use of the moral high ground. Once someone has be labeled a "victim" we are all supposed to give up everything we have earned, through hard work and responsibility, including our respect to be "fair" or "just". The victims have a right to demand justice from who done them wrong. NOT US! We didn't shoot up a school, I am not responsible for a deranged kid in Florida. IF anything it was the responsibility of his family, friends, school and community that he was abandoned. Again, Not my responsibility and fuck you to anyone who says it was.

What do you think militias are comprised of? Individual private citizens with firearms. You. Stupid. Fucking. Leaf.

It doesn't have to be AR-15. AK-47 is fine too. And it's used to shoot the militia when they come to take you in a gulag for voicing politically incorrect opinions on the internet.

Instead of taking the tools to kill people away, has anyone thought about fighting the mental health problems and unhappiness? Maybe you wouldn't have school shootings, if your people weren't depressed.

The Sutherland Springs mass shooting was cut short by a civilian with an AR-15. He ran out of his house barefoot with only one magazine for his AR-15, engaged the mass shooter and wounded him. The shooter fled in his truck. A fellow citizen driving his truck saw the shootout between the killer and the good guy with the AR-15. The good guy with the AR-15 hopped in the stranger's truck and they pursued the mass shooter until he died of blood loss and crashed his truck.

Police arrived like 15 minutes later.

Assault Home Depot trucks? Fuck your logic

Got 2 in the mail to my ffl bruh

I don't own one. I own 3 and am nearly finished building one for boar.

Get out, loyalist cuck. Don't make me call you by anything but your preferred pronoun.

God you’re retarded. Shouldn’t have expected so much