The guns, Dahnald

The guns, Dahnald...

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1mBrxjLcuygRlG9Tgdw2CiHtV9g1kgUwZGRnieYBpwSo/mobilebasic?pli=1#h.j6edickydx2
youtube.com/watch?v=6vacdj55A2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=F1os6UU6jhU
youtu.be/l9J4lxzcGGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY BROWN LESBIAN TAKE MY GUNS HERE YOU GO

Protip: go to 4plebs /pol and search "anti 2A thread" for laughs. I've tagged the gun grabber threads for days

somebody should report her, i'm pretty sure she's an illegal

la goblina

see.. this is what you call a psyop. the are many parts of a psop. take this chick that shaved her head for example. this was done on purpose. females accross the country will see this and the media will keep pushing baldy into the mainstream. she will be on all the shows like the view, etc. she will tell her story and she will call out to others to follow suit if they sympathize with her message. in the next 30 days I wouldnt be surprised if we start to see young women everywhere shaving their heads. they will say its for school shooting awareness or some bullshit. once they have been indoctrinated to this point they can then be weaponized as a propaganda force for the next phase. I think as a culture we are truly fucked. most people are completely brain dead in society.

HAHA

she's hispanic, jewish, a self proclaimed feminist and a woman. This is your worst nightmare, she is untouchable.

Egalitarianism was a mistake, especially after giving women and niggers the right to vote.

None of this shit would be happening if we had a white nationalist patriarch in full control of the government.

docs.google.com/document/d/1mBrxjLcuygRlG9Tgdw2CiHtV9g1kgUwZGRnieYBpwSo/mobilebasic?pli=1#h.j6edickydx2
youtube.com/watch?v=6vacdj55A2Y
The democrat party is no doubt going to groom her to be an (((activist))). They're already billing her as le spokeswymyn for a generation.
Jesus christ, it looks like something unironically out of 1984 or some commie propoganda poster.

>Jesus christ, it looks like something unironically out of 1984 or some commie propoganda poster.

Oh God.

It was her and her peers that bullied, taunted, messed with this kid and knew he was unstable. Not Trump, the NRA, or congress.

Fix yourself and fix your community.

>dems see trump as a fascist dictator and hate him for it
>dems want trump to take away everyone's guns

hmmm, something isn't right here.

Bet she isn’t immune to bullets.

Since when does some teenage beaner dyke overrule the 2nd amendment?

>The democrat party is no doubt going to groom her to be an (((activist))). They're already billing her as le spokeswymyn for a generation.

That would be a terrible idea. In this day and age there is probably dirt on her on the internet. I'm surprised none has been found already.

It is so comical that 1984 cunt is the face of the youth.

Why I don't see this kind of shitposting on /k/?

This 100%

It has all made me realize that the Christians were right all along to be so concerned about what was presented on TV and in movies.

This girl is a quintessential 56%.

Fighting about guns while your own government uses directed energy weapons against it's own infrastructure.

Pretty sad.

56% lives

LOL when all else fails.. bust out 9/11 disinfo.

Is she a DACA recipient, I wonder?

>It was her and her peers that bullied, taunted, messed with this kid and knew he was unstable.

I believe this. She looks and acts like some deep state satanic agent.

I remember her from a Kibbutz 68Km from haifa.

>shaved head
>what race is this?
>batshit insane liberal

3 strokes and you’re out!

this user this

Not on my watch, Dahnald

The chad grrl vs the virgin hipster

Who is he?

Looks like that mexican kid who crawled into the dudes bathroom stall to steal his phone

It is your haram and sinful ways that caused this. Take at look yourselves now infidels. You are more obsessed with your selfies, e-celebrity, and follows than the deaths of your colleagues and friends. People remember this Emma girl more than the victims and the heroes that day.

FAIR IS FAIR

Imagine being a hateful white supremacist shooting up a school.
Imagine not shooting this thing first.

IS MS13 TURNING THEIR GUNS IN TOO?

Guns are too civilized for that group, they use knives and machetes to butcher their victims

What's this dude's problem?

thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=F1os6UU6jhU

>youtu.be/l9J4lxzcGGo

do it friendo

ANY DOUBT THAT GEN Z AND MILLENNIALS ARE GOING TO ABOLISH THE 2A?
ONCE ALL BOOMERS DIE OFF, SAY BYE BYE TO YOUR GUNS

wow

I love this, coming from a group of men who spend all their waking moment on Sup Forums complaining.

Face it. There are snowflakes on both sides. Neither will learn, listen of communicate. THIS IS YOU'RE FUCKED.