>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>Halsey Vs. Mike Enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=rzE9vfiLU9Q

>Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes
youtube.com/watch?v=7qfGfCnvO3U

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

>Sargon nigger spergout
youtu.be/KScC_eBH-es

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA
youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schedule for this week
Today: Fuentes vs RC Maxwell, Baked alaska show
Tuesday: pro-bloodsports vs anti-bloodsports. Warski live (I guess the anti bloodsport crew could be matt, jeffholiday or dusty)
Thursday: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live

Fuentes vs James Allsup (no date)
Enoch vs Boomerfaggot round 2 (no date)
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Also Andy said that he has the rest of the week planned but he didn't want to give us any spoiler

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

nth for arthouse!

>Tuesday: pro-bloodsports vs anti-bloodsports. Warski live (I guess the anti bloodsport crew could be matt, jeffholiday or dusty)

I think andy said on kumite that he was black yesterday.

benis

Oh, I forgot to update that, but added lowtax vs anglin

this

You guys are failing your side of the alliance, I bet Don Sargon's stepchildren would uphold an agreement

Anyone who speaks ill of Don Sargone, first of his name, King of the Skeptics and Stepfather of the Liberalists is the Alt-RightTM.

Joe Rogain is alt right
Anita Sarkeesian is alt right
Zoey Quinn is alt right
kiwifarms is alt right
encyclopedia dramatica is alt right
UK government is alt right
/cow/ is alt right
all youtube commentors are alt right

YOU MUST
D I S A V O W

To the balkans nigger from last thread. There are lots of primary sources and academic sources that aren't super kiked. I don't know any off the top of my head, but I'd search a university library's website for the topic, find what books look best and have the least jewish sounding authors and then get them on amazon. I'd say pirate them but these days its a risky game with academic materials, and lets be honest not many people are seeding that sort of shit.
>Or learn to read cuniform you fucking nigger

The Destiny shills have fucked off somewhere though, I haven't seen them in a while. Hard to uphold an agreement when they aren't here

this
what's the point in a coalition if only one party is putting in all the work

Nobody from the alt-right demanded from individual skeptics that they publicly "disavow" kraut if there was no apparent connection. This bullshit game is only played by SJWs.

Idea for an IBS stream topic: is the 88 essential to the 14, or is it detrimental to the success of the 14? I'm done with alt light, lets get to the core of my issue with a lot of the supposed AR/WN movement. People talk a lot of shit about fighting for the ethnostate and then cuck super hard on the 88. Fuck those faggots. And fuck you if you disavow our Leader. Fite me IRL, bitch nigger.

heh, you're just a SALT RIGHT nazi, you fucking shitlo-, I mean COLLECTIVIST

Is there anyone in the alt right who is publicly 88 who would be willing to speak? it would be an interesting topic. I don't think Andy could do it due to Canadian laws, so it would have to be on Fried Nebraska's show

>Allying yourself with Destiny-fans
Faggots

Good idea for a topic, although it essentially just comes down to the PRcucking Question.

Really, what the 88 is about is the JQ. And IMO, you cannot achieve white nationalism without addressing the JQ and being unabashedly anti-semitic. Because even if you try to ignore the JQ and talk about vanilla pro-white topics, there will still be all these jews and jewish groups and jewish media cracking down on you and stopping you. You NEED to be able to fight back against this, and the most effective way is to name the jew, which makes you hitler or 88.

That said I don't agree with nazi larping IRL. Memes online is one thing. real life is another.

>Posting worst girl
no u

Lowtax is alive?

>stay distracted with our pograms, goy!
>dont worry about white genocide... trump will handle everything!!1

/IBS/ belong on /bants/

Jim admitted that it's not about politics, it's about entertainment.

So all that shit and all the e-celeb cancer, please gtfo to

Official representative of the Alt-Right here: I disavow of all sharing of NON-PUBLIC information and non-meming slander.

Sharing PUBLIC INFORMATION is fine though since it isn't doxing.

He expects the alt right to take responsibility for Sup Forums posts?

Anglin is high key 88, Azzmador is too, Enoch and the TRS guys are low key 88. They have a pretty deep bench, but I'd like to see Alex McNabb or Jayo del Rey do it, Jayo is a beast and full 88.

are you upset?

>You're not relevant

Fuck off non-poster

Also I'm stealing Fried Nebraska for when I get into IBS, thanks senpai.

Anglin always says he's just memeing about it. I'm pretty sure he is 88 but I wouldn't say he's completely open about it

Yes
>Source: Jim

Sargon Facts:

>Has over 700 thousand devoted kekistanis ready to troll you on a moments notice
>Doesn't use his huge army, acts like a gentleman, it wouldn't be fair
>Makes over 10 thousand a month , 100k+ a year from his paypigs on the internet
>Is actually saving the white race by having children, not like you virgins
>Just plays dinosaur games, fuck what you think
>Has submissive thicc wife that obeys him
>Travels the world
>Has met and mingles with some of the most important people
>Came from the working class and worked his way up

Vee facts:

>Alpha as fuck, will admit to anything, will post pictures of his mother, just doesn't give a fuck
>Is a doctor and a lawyer
>Just made about $200 from a 1 hour stream today, how much do you make in 1 hour?
>Lives like a king in the romanian ethnostate by just making bad videos, fucks Hungarian whores, they will do any fetish he can come up with

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

That's why it would be a good debate. The conventional wisdom is to never punch right, but for the 88'er he's punching left.

Jayo vs Vox Day or Spencer would be good shit

I disavow b3isRr0f for being too extreme

Jesus fuck don't let that Jayo guy do any debates. I don't care if he used to be a merc or whatever, his brainlet "FIGHT ME IRL" bullshit doesn't belong anywhere outside our own circles.

he's basically the average Sup Forums poster
we meme about genocide but at the end of the day we all go outside (rarely) and don't come back after a long day of decorating lamp posts

We need to STOP the Alt Right and throw them into LIBERALISTs GULAGS, they're worth less than dogs those wh*Tes

no mate, Anglin literally wants to gas all the jews

It's just that recently he's decided to go for a "pro-America" message, and adopt the american flag asthetic

What time is baked stream tonight?

/art house bro/ give me your #1 film to watch

need to get comfy before bed

THIS
I get busy!

I would rather have Vox day on just so Anglin can shit on him

Dude this is internet bloodsports, how is that not the perfect mentality for it. If enoch had done that, he would have destroyed halsey. Thats what Fuentes did, I mean the dude literally whipped out a knife. Its not that he doesn't know the arguments, he just doesn't take shit from bitches and asserts dominance, which is what bloodsports is all about. Imagine him in the ring with Sargon, it would be anudda shoah.

from that list?
Jonny Guitar is the least challenging and one of the top comfiest

>don't let that Jayo guy do any debates
the guy is a fucking lunatic. He described himself as an "exterminationist" who wants to wipe all black people out of Africa

He's also not articulate or polished at all

I propose we ally with Sargon's stepchildren

ta lad

Sorry, just get stressed holding the line Destibro

I'm surprised he hasn't been called out into the ring. He claims to be alt right but calls everyone else fake AR. He also has a lot of bs drama about money or publishing with spencer. I'd love to see him debate Spencer or Enoch, but I think he's too bitchmade to do IBS. We should try to call him out.

Dino alliance when

Why are cumskins so prone to being alt right? Don't they know that liberalists will save them?

it's a fun western with pretty colours

The blood god demands blood, not polish.

i'm curious, what about a film makes it art house?

Yeah I don't think he would have the balls to confront anyone. He just wants to hang out in his corner of the internet and fling shit from a safe distance

Some user yesterday said, 9pm EST but I cannot confirm

The lack of a coherent plot, decent acting or any redeeming value.

This is your average alt-righter, they fear that BLACKS will SEXUALLY KEK them out of EXISTENCE

What's that thing on the far left?

honestly, just an attempt to entwine the founding principles of 'art' with entertainment, or focusing on 'artistic' principles

vague non-answer I know but it's true
you can find a more pedantic definition somewhere i'm sure but basically

FILM NOT FOR BRAINLETS

u don't like superhero movies do u

btw here's the new Liberalist Lineup

so aesthetics are the primary value?

He acts like a tough guy, he has a decent fanbase, and like sargon is a fake minority. Its a pretty simple play.
>VD, do bloodsports or admit youre a pussy fake cornnigger and never claim to rep AR again.
What choice would he have? He has no shortage of enemies who'd love to take him on.

checked

W-when is she coming back?

It's my fault for letting the team down.
Defeating Aqua should be priority 1 in my life, she's the main threat for the alt-right desu

Nah, I don't really watch much cinema.

sounds like a female deputy manager bitching about someone in the break room

good post

>Locked in your mom's basement with nothing else to do: The Thread

It's sad that even Jim would partake in this shit. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Clean your room, faggots.

>W-when is she coming back?

N-never

youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA

what's going on with zargonne now? Has he emberazzed himself in ze pooblic spayze?

Those are some ugly fucking people

For full /IBS/ entertainment I would say Enoch would be the best choice. I know Enoch used to scream about him on TDS. If we're talking about a legitimate debate than Spencer would be the way to go. Personally I would prefer Enoch

no
it's hard to explain, just watch more kino big guy, it makes your brane grow biggerer

We're fighting the culture war. Go back to masturbating to anime and talking about how all the nazi stuff is holding us back.

a desperate gambit

watch 'moonrise kingdom'

is that arthouse, loved that film

>he unironically likes the films of wes anderson
he's literally the soyboy of cinema

I actually really liked that movie, that and the vienna hotel one. Wes Anderson is pretty cool, but I'm still gonna talk shit on faggy pretentious movie hipsters.

Jim was always a cocksucker who likes to pretend that he is different from the rest of YT neetbuck whores.

I-i can't

tbf, both sarg'n and vee put up videos saying that they did not approve of kraut's shenanigans when that shit was going public, i don't see the harm in JF saying "Ay do nath aproove of treathing people like this in ze pooblic plaze"
Then again, I am a huge dumb cuck so my opinion is irrelevant

>but I'm still gonna talk shit on faggy pretentious movie hipsters.

>he's literally the soyboy of cinema

fuck u ur ma n dad r gay

his film's aren't subversive and they're nice to look at - that's heavenly by today's standards

Quads of truth

Yeah thats true. Honestly Jesse should do it, since he used to be a fan of VD, it could be a whole betrayed by the mentor thing. I'm afraid that Mike will get burned out on all this. TRS has a super deep bench with all their podcasts, they should not be afraid to use it. Hell, someone should use their platform to launch an additional IBS forum so we're not beholden to fags like worst alaska.

No, retard. He's the unironic LARPer that Sargon wants us to be. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a mic.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA

>fags
Why the homophobia?

Baked doesnt have a reminder. Fuentes hasn't tweeted anything about it, and Maxwell's account has been suspeded

Sargon is full on crybully at this point. Someone should just take his videos about anita and swap the video for Sargon posts and appearances.

Yeah I think it would be a good idea to hold there own version of IBS. However it would probably have to be alt right specific due to the fact that no one would really want to be on the same website as shows such as "The Daily Shoah" and "Between Two Lampshades"

You had your chance

now

any wes anderson film is soy bender-core
i'm sorry for your mum's loss (of a masculine son)

real patrician bois watch avant-garde cinema

I agree that the TRS people need to get more of their people in on these debates. Right now it's basically Enoch propping it all up on his own. I'm not sure if Sven or McNabb would be good because I've never heard them debate. D'Marcus basically curbstomped sargon/vee in the 5 seconds that he was on at the end of Anglin's debate. Or maybe Titus and the kulturkampf guys.

Not TRS, but Zeiger and Natt Danelaw were really good and they used to do a short-lived podcast showing how to properly debate people on these issues, and they were top-tier. Not sure whatever happened to any of them though.

Meh, most of my friends in college were hipsters, its almost the last stand of implicit white identity. But they talk like fags and their shits all retarded, so bullyciding is mandatory when it comes to any of that. And yes I'm wearing flannel and vaping with my raybans on right now.
>real nazism, pretending to be fake nazism, pretending to be real nazism, so no one realizes you're actually a nazi
>When you're so post modern that post modernism has deconstructed itself and a positivist tribal aesthetic worldview is all that you're left with

>tumblr image
>a fucking woman in a bird cage
>this is right-wing film in 2018