Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TckzBVwS8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cute!!!!

Not a fucking text, she sent a letter.
How can you not love her?

>ywn break Ririna's pot
FUCK

For having a spaz attack when they kissed.

>misunderstandings!
fuck this

So retardation isn't just limited to the main characters in this show.

Who the fuck uses a hammer without LOOKING AT WHAT THEY'RE HAMMERING?

>MC is too much of a beta faggot to just choose the adorable, rich, and smart girl who even the government told him to love
Why do I continue watching this bullshit? Why do I suffer so?

Does anyone seriously think it's NOT going for a Ririna end? Because it's painfully obvious that's what it going for. Literally the only thing standing in their way is Misaki's lying and deceitful succubus ways.

But MC already has a super cute big tittied GF who will probably be a lonely single cake forever if she doesn't end up with him.

damaged goods

I'm hoping for an anime original Ririna end. I'm not reading manga for this shit when its over.

I wanna damage her goods.

Was she supposed to spread her legs?
Bakalelouch.

was it rape?

Cuuuuuuuute!
Is this show worth watching for her?

Yes, but skip the first episode or two. They have some boring slut take up space meant for the superior girl.

K A N A S H I
A
N
A
S
H
I

URESHII URESHII

>episode out
>only 18 posts
wow what the fuck happened?

>implying best girl won't end up with the mc

no. it's worth watching for the other girl

anime is dead

The OP has to be the best this season.

It's time
youtube.com/watch?v=9TckzBVwS8E

based

considering Isekai shokudou has more lewds than koi to uso, that's pretty much confirmed

It's a shit show.

I kept reading this retarded ntr shit because THAT side story made it look like this shitty harem was going to take an interesting turn but it did nothing with it

the story clearly portrays Lilina as the best choice, but her victory is far from certain. we're en route to a (relatively) bad end in the manga

Whooo boy,thats one well endowed 16-year old if i do say so myself.

>ntr shit
Wrong thread?

Lilina is NOT for lewd!

It's still ntr if the wife lets her husband have a girlfriend

why is anyone even watching this show anymore?

what do we even want to happen at this point when we know nothing will happen?

wrong (you)

memes have rotted your brain

I just want to at least pretend I'll see Titty Slut and Fag btfo.

>both like him
>push him to like the other
They are legitimate cucks who make no progress. The only reason to watch this garbage is waifufaggotry

Why would you even think its gonna be NTR.
Neji is just gonna pick a girl in the end,There is gonna be a swarm of either Takasakifriends,or Ririnafags depending on who wins for a few days and everything is gonna end nicely.
No yaoishit,no Cucking,no yurishit or any other degeneracy people think will happen.

Something will happen if the anime reaches the hot springs part.

does fag even do anything? I gave up on the mango

It's ntr from pretty much the start
Pink obviously likes him but pushes him to go for Rubber because of "true love". They are practically engaged and shows signs of liking him but wants him to get with another girl

Harem end soon.

How I see it:

Lilina wins = government's victory.= authoritarianism has prevailed.

Misaki wins = the way it should be.

That seems more like a standard "love triangle" scenario than ntr.
But i can sort of see your point,since i noticed you loosely just summed up the plot of School days in that post.

And we all know how that ended.

I want more Nisaka.

It frustrates me to no end how they keep the whole plot rolling with just the fact that if you cancel a Marriage arrangment the penalty is getting a B+ instead of an A in school.

pic related is probably the most significant thing he's done. his talk with Lilina would be a close second if his words hadn't gone in one ear and out the other

the government is right whether Lilina wins or not. Yukari obviously likes her, but he is forcing himself to stick with Misaki. Misaki end would be a bittersweet end at best. and that's ignoring the fact that the Yukari program isn't going anywhere (see: the live action movie)

Don't even get why the government would be opposed of people fucking who they want, unless they were really trying to reduce divorces or break ups.

This episode made me think about how I'd rather watch Romeo and Juliet.
The whole show has nothing going for it except the "Government tells you who to marry" concept.
But it's so poorly thought out and badly executed that it's just annoying.
It's just a shitty romance show like any other.
The only potentially interesting thing is just an excuse to create drama.

The biggest issue to me is that the answer is right there.
They love each other, just marry and fuck.
The system shouldn't even be against this cause it's purpose is to increase the birth rate.
It's all so underdeveloped and dumb.
It's just a bottom of the barrel romance show.
Even fucking Re:Life was better than this shit.

I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY

>could of been the foretold harem/love triangle with a fag route
>doesn't even get to confess
sasuga, fujo bait san

Well you're not wrong.
To be honest im just watching to see if Busty McTitsHuge is gonna win.

Lilina wins = goverment's choice = goverment's victory

Misaki wins = she was actually the intended partner all along and there was an error in the system = government's choice = goverment's victory

Only gay end can free them from the government clutches.

He doesn't deserve this suffering.

You mean Neji decides he doesn't need any of this shit and persues his dream studying burial mounds is his best chance of freedom.

I honestly don't care if Ririna wins proving the government right. Misaki is just that shitty. Neji can just say it was still his choice in the end.

>all these gay posters
I understand because I just don't want to see him suffer any more. You could cut 30 chapters from this and had a confession and acknowledgement arc and the story would have been 10x more interesting

Hungry caterpillar.

I want to be Ririna

REMINDER:

Idealistic best choice: Nisaka
Realistic best choice: Ririna
All around shit choice: Misaki

My,my

A flawed argument.

Misaki x Nejima had happened before the notice arrived, which means that it doesn't matter if she's his partner or not. It still happened naturally.

Ultimate choice: Kazuki

/thread
And no, it doesn't get better

>Misaki knows they like each other and decides to be selfish and keep it a secret
>Nisaka knows they like each other and is honest with Neji despite his own feelings

Is Misaki just asspained Nisaka's love for Neji is more genuine than hers?

Degenerate marijuana use

>The system shouldn't even be against this cause it's purpose is to increase the birth rate.

Isn't this just Japanese peoples' outlook that everyone must conform? Even if the outcome is the same, it's still rebelling against the system, which they look down on.

It's stupid, yes, but I kind of get why it's not an option.

>It still happened naturally.
He gave her half an eraser then didn't speak to her for many years.
How the fuck they love each other is a mystery to me.

What is Misaki supposed to do?

You want her to try to sabotage Lilina x Neji which would bring the government's fury upon Nejima. It's Nejima's and only Nejima's choice that matters here. He's got to have guts to refuse the notice and face backclash.

Turning so fast her titties stretch

Because everyone wants this retard. The other characters are prettey decent.

This. Misaki and Neji have the worst chemistry out of all the options. Their attraction feels superficial as fuck. I couldn't take Misaki getting emotional this episode seriously because of it.

It's time

Instead, I prefer her over Lilina. Probably because she became fast the underdog.

What? Misaki keeping it a secret IS sabotaging their relationship. My point was Nisaka can put his feelings aside for Neji's sake but Misaki cannot.

Lilina > Nisaka > red haired slut >>>> shit >>>> Misaki.

It doesn't seem like you've read the manga, have you?

For other Nisaka bros, chapters 80-90 have him as Juliet in a play and he gets an arc starting at chapter 130

Do people go for real to these extremes because of love? I would just say shit happens and focus on my designated wife.

>Takasaki doesn't want to cuck herself
>She's sabotaging the relationship
M8, you might have an argument if she was throwing herself at Neji. Up to this point, Neji and Lilina have been fucking with her.

Do you not comprehend that Misaki keeping it a secret that she believes Neji and Ririna like each other is NOT beneficial to them but to herself?

I was contrasting it against Nisaka who also likes Neji but has no issue pointing out the obviousness of Neji's feelings to him. He did the same with Ririna when he told her her plotting would only hurt Neji's future.

If Misaki changes this outlook later that's great, but I was never talking about later.

Reminder that pci related will be the ending

I suggest dripping the whole thing as soon as you can

Do it Abe