Hello Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums, Power is a online US politics game similar to BLOC (same developer) where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party (tight collection of pol, r9k and other chan boards) and defeat the Democrats (mostly reddit and tumblr). If you are interested then join the discord and we'll walk you through creating an account

DISCORD LINK: aGgvQ7T

As soon as you join the discord let us know what state you want to be in. It's crucial to join the discord before making an account since states can either be full (only 4 people per party per state, and it's necessary to have the right in game political positions for the state your in. Positions are nothing more than your ability to get elected in a given state.

Other urls found in this thread:

oppressive.games/power/main.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for weeb caucus

bump

asuka is shit and you should be ashamed kaiser

we're pretty close to securing a house majority

I hope you fucking die nigger

bumping

Aryan cat girls is what Power GOP fights for

Sauce

I already played this game when I was little. Except we were in charge of countries, and it was like a World's Fair thing. It was weird as shit desu.

Bump

p. sure that girl is easy aryan my man

more asuka

>D E S P A I R

asuka is ugly as fuck though

Hehe

yes, DESPAIR

That's a dude

O_o

This isn't a battle you have any chance of winning

kys

Power is the exact same button-clicking waiting game that's been remade with different graphics more times than Tetris. My advice is to spend your time doing something more productive, like making mspaint memes.

I wish

i mean i don't even like rei but your waifu is shit my man

fuck off sobieski, literal dem shill lol

Suuuuurrrrreee buddy. You don't know what yoy are talking about

You're right that it's Cookie Clicker with more buttons, but the difference is you can't make people butthurt when by taking away their cookies in cookie clicker

poor little hopeboi.jpg

Are you sure you want to be into that relationship where Asuka abuses you?

look at how nasty that redhaired bitch is compared to a refined, european waifu like mine

Yes
Nothing is more European than red hair

except blonde hair of course

>tfw makusaba is not canon
Why even live?

Red hair is more rare and desirable.

tfw no sonia and sayaka bff arc

more rare perhaps, but any trait present in potato niggers is most definitely not desirable

what the fuck is this supposed to be?

Red hair comes from Germanics. It only has occurance rate due to ir*sh inbreeding

Oh right, poor Sayaka didn't make it throught the first game, I nearly forgot.

Art

don't remind me

yeet

its subhuman, as are red haired niggers

Really?

But the perfect aryan is blonde haired and blue eyed, tho I do not like Sonia that much (fite me) she is admittedly the one representing germanic superiority overall.

don't booly my waifu

Reminder that the smelly, creepy serial killer survived while she didn't. Makes you despair, doesn't it?

A red haired nigger is 100% impossible
False

Seems very jewish and gay.

Noted!

potato niggers are red haired

Doesn't mean the trait is Ir*sh in origin. Scots have a higher incidence of red hair than potato nigger

Asuka is celtic.

scots are celtniggers as well, only nominally better due to more english blood

Fuck my boipussi daddy

Her father is American, likely Anglo due to name, and her mother is German.

sure, whatever helps you sleep at night friend

You've clearly never seen Eva

Sonia is a finno mongol and Asuka is a potato famine, there we go.

your waifu is a potato nigger
/thread

DELET THIS

Truth hurts mate.

delet still

>be Sonia
>be princess of Novgorod

Sobieski here, I dont talk like that at all retard. But yeah the GOP sucks lmao don't waste your time playing with them

t. traitor

Hey guys, Nero Di Maggio here. Also known as Negro De Magyar(Not so long story), and if you are interested to join GOP in POWER, go ahead and join the discord. Once you join the discord, head on over to POWER: oppressive.games/power/main.php

We'll help you make your account at the discord. We hope to see you there guys!

Yeah I'm a traitor but I'm also Secretary of Defense. So me >you