twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is just ridiculous now.

Also
>The Third Man
>actually fourth

Embarrassing farce

>Get Out and Black Panther each have about 300 reviews
nigger troll bots rigging our movie elections

>Now today in film class we're going to examine the greatest movies of all time. Orson Welles' masterpiece of cinema and a generic superhero film about niggers.

Making history, this will be mercilessly mocked by future generations

What a time to be alive, the last year is truly the best year ever in film

Any credibility this website has is now officially gone. It's more or a joke than anything else. It's fake movie reviews.

>Get Out #5
This is way more eyebrow raising.

why do guys care so much about rotten tomato? there are far better movie reviewing websites

get out is probably better than that capeshit

Nothing to see here folk's this is all legit.

Incredible what literally deleting negative reviews will do

It become the number one review site over the last 10 years user.. the tomato rating was used by everyone to rate movies on quality and if they are worth seeing.

Clearly the system has been jewed now

cool. it's GG all over again.

Considering no one is allowed to criticize it I'd say that seems about right.

Time to tear down rotten tomatoes since it has outlived its usefulness.

It's a mediocre horror movie that most certainly doesn't belong on a best movies of all time list. Capeshit rakes in big bucks so it at least has something vaguely resembling a plausible excuse.

i guess some people cope with kike rape with food instead of drugs.

Black ethnonationalist movie and cucking movie in top 5.
Truely incredible times we live in.

good

Even more impressive that they have over 300 reviews meaning they are incredibly overrated.

#PantherGate

everyone i know uses IMDB

he's not that fat, just has a tiny face

>Gone With the Wind
>Shawshank Redemption
>Lord of the Rings
>The Green Mile
I don't even know WTF anymore.

Still not seen it. The entire pretense of the movie is unconvincing.
>White people wanting to take over the bodies of blacks
Why even?

he is done

metacritic is better

Why does this bother people? Who cares?

>Why does this bother people? Who cares?
because everyone should like what I like

CHECKMATE BIGOTS

POL BTFO POL BTFO

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING TRANSPHOBIC/ISLAMOPHOBIC/RACIST/XENOPHOBIC FAR RIGHT NAZIS!!

rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/

why did it bothering people, bother you?

>get out
>wakanda bullshit
>top 6

LOL what a fucking joke

Yesterday I spoke with four (4) people who independently expressed enthusiasm for Black Panther.
How in the world does anyone remotely intelligent get conned so easily by an obvious piece of calculated corporate pandering?

>Google 'movie reviews'
>Rotten Tomatoes is top result
>their top movie (ever, of all time) is pro-black and anti-white

None of this things may matter to you but they do matter.

I think I am going against the hive mind on this one. Like I said who cares what movie critics think.

How does a movie review matter? Did anyone die with a bad or good movie review?

>who cares what movie critics think.
how else am I supposed to know if a movie is good?

I wonder who could be behind this..

I’m still not seeing it

Let’s wait for that first week drop off and then we can judge. I don’t think it will be too kind

>rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/
Lol, can we get an Oscar buzz going? We have to get this literal piece of shit nominated.

Shill gonna shill

To be fair. They probably pruned a lot of legitimate negative reviews

kek they are so transparent. At this point (((they))) are doing the redpilling for us

>only death matters

Are you seriously suggesting that media is not the most effective way of controlling the masses? Media which comes heavily recommended at that. It's really not that difficult to understand why it's a problem, but if you don't get it then you probably never will.

I would rather have this than BLM.

Interesting how BLM stopped all their protests once the election was over, though. It’s almost like it was political subversion that was defunded when it no longer served a purpose.

I guess black lives don’t really matter, only fictional ones in a movie based on a superhero comic.

I'm not even mad, this is the most hilariously pathetic thing I have seen in a while.

Orson is kino though

I saw the movie. It was boring, not good plot, and poor character development.

Like this movie is going to age poorly. Definitely the worst marvel movie. The worst part is that every white person I was in the theater with was raving about how great it was. Never mind the villains plot involves hire genocide, that white people are referred to as colonized, and that the heroes problem with the villain isn't with his murderous plot but that it might spell disaster for the fake African civilization.

Also ISPs a shoutout to Guns germs and steel.

>the last jedi is better than on the waterfront
Thanks “critics”

*Yawn* It'll be forgotten like Wonder Woman.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>A movie about nothing, but since it has black people in it, it's a notable movie
We've gone backwards.

Forest Gump isn't in the top 100 they are irrelevant as a website.

This basically.
Itll be over shadowed by the main plot, of the avengers and the diversity quota.

Kek

And people say we aren't living under the worst propaganda in history

there is no fucking way any capeshit movie is this good. This is clearly just reviewers virtue signalling so they don't lose their jobs because of angry niggers.

I sincerely don't get what people see in get out. At least black panther is entertaining, get out was lack luster in every angle. Affirmative action for movies is so obvious

>Disney panders to Mexicans
>Became the most successful movie in South America

>Disney panders to Blacks
>Became the most successful movie in America

hmmm

do these nig nogs actually feel proud because 300 meaningless people think black panther was a good movie LOL. how about you all blackies start by fixing your monkey culture and start being more useful in this society. why do people hate blacks? cause most of them are savage monkeys. I guarantee you normal black people hate you too

I'm actually glad Get Out got nominated for best picture. You wouldn't believe the number of my lib friends who think it's ridiculous. It's the small red pills that add up

I've literally never met a single person in my entire life who even knows what rottentomatoes is.

>Black Panther is better than all of the classics that are universally considered the best of all time.
>The truth

pick one

I would be totally P/O'ed if I thought society at large believed, via their actions, that wypipo needed the bumper lanes deployed, unlike all the other races who were capable of bowling w/adult rules.

>movie with mostly niggers steals the first place

actual 4th xd

>rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/
This meme has gone too far.
BP is better than Metropolis? Or Nosferatu?
Citizen Kane?
This is clearly a scam.
There is no fucking way some jungle pigs jumping around for two hours is better.

The French bots tolled google's algorithm to make the black panther poster apear with the title of the latest "planet of the apes"

Nobody will remember this movie by the end of the year anyway.

TFW the last year has blessed us with two of the greatest works of cinema in the history of civilization

>Black Panther is now Rotten Tomatoes' best movie of all time
That's because they won't let anyone vote it down.

Isn't the bigger question how is Get Out that high up there? Is it really that good? I'm a big horror fan but haven't seen it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLRLBixDvz8

We've hit limitation of propaganda. HBO shows movies from the 40s now. There must be demand for them. Not one of those movies have one nigger. But yeah, niggers are kangz. Whatever. Just like everyone loved Hillary. It will implode into their faces. Hopefully some house cleaning results from that. I can't watch another movie with incoherent talking apes.

It's a sign of the times we live in

>Who cares who rules over us, come on guys, really!

>he thinks Forrest gump is a top 100 movie
lmfao how fucking retarded are you

what is your top 10 list then

What, why? Is forest gump in your top ten? lel
It’s irrelevant, and you have shit taste I’m sure

i guess this means white ppl r very tolerant of minorities, objectively

At least it's not 100%?

Nah, when white people are gone this movie will be viewed as a historical documentary.

Get Out a horror film with a nigger with a white girlfriend, not even trying to hide it now are (((they)))?

>list shows movies with better rating
>one even has the same number of reviews and higher score
>nigger movie at the top
why don't we spoil this for the jews and claim that Black Panther™ is proof that ethnostates and antimigration are keys to utopian societies?

>99% Get Out (2017)

Just curious, I guess.

It wouldn't be in my top 10 but I think it is a decent movie.

Every year, the movies just get better and better!

Good. The less white asses in theatre seats the better.

Let them pander exclusively to nogs and beaners if they want.

>media controls people
You're right, which is why we should ban all violent and misogynistic video games!

I thought pol said that Asians wouldn't go see the Black panther movie, what happened.....

kek. i love how fucking triggered nazis are about a movie with black actors in it. i'd rate it as the best movie ever ten times over just to keep experience your outrage. i haven't even seen it. the simple fact that you're all so buttblasted over this makes it the best movie ever.

The Thing
Good the and the ugly
Koyaanisqatsi
Barry Lyndon
Apocalypto
Paris Texas
La haine
Network

cape shit better ranked then citizen kane

... looks at list get out is also in the top 5

look i knew that rotten tomatoes was shit but damn

Sup Forums is wrong about everything. they thought nikolas cruz was a democrat ffs.

So this... Is the power of crazy liberal propaganda and dumb niggers. Spooky!

> sólo in cines
> only in the movies
>>happy innocent Hispanic familia
Kek

I always got really leftist, marxist vibes from rottenT. There was a certain brand of libtard smugness that oozed from every corner of the site. Nice to know that they've fully revealed themselves as biased virtue signalling sacks of shit.