Redpill me on Marijuana

Should white people do it or is it only for niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hash mixed with tobacco is faaar superior an experience but do what you want just don't expect to become a decent human as a result

It's got tons of health benefits just using it to make edibles for pain and helps get chemo patients to eat for starters and it's a non waste crop

In my opinion everything that can alter the mind, such as alcohol or any other psychoactive substances will be a setback, as you will actively use it to ignore the reality. If you want to have achievements, you will not have time for these trivialities too much.

>Be me
White single male (no kids yet)
Homeowner, multiple vehicles
CNC milling machinist/programmer
work 55hrs a week (40hrs min)
I don't drink alcohol/prescribed drugs
I smoke around an 1/8th every two months
There's nothing wrong with it just don't abuse it.

then why are you single?

It is a low end rock bottom nasty habit that will only make you nigger tier.

I am saying this while exhaling.

Let me put it another way.

If you start smoking weed that creates a new timeline.

So you end up with two timeline one where you started smoking dope and one where you did not.

After some time has passed I have no doubt at all that there would be vast differences between the person in timeline a and the person in timeline b.

Just avoid it.

Anything that takes away your sobriety is by definition bluepill. Seeing things as they are is rough and sometimes brutal but always necessary.

You may as well throw orgasms and future accomplishments out the window then. Read and learn what happens in the brain with these stimuli.

I'm 26yo and completely focused on my life. I'm at the point now where I can afford to take care of someone else an start a family. I didn't want to travel my parents path where they had me at 18yo an dirt poor.

It's not going to improve your life. Just a coping mechanism.

Get right
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

It's only for niggers, white trash
and beaners.

jewish weapon to attack hormonal regulation and turn you into a selfish kike, seriously.

weed was okay as a coping mechanism during the dark years of Obama

now that open war has been declared we have no time for idle stoners

Just don't smoke and be a worthless lazy faggot. I smoke weed before I hit the gym. Makes working out tolerable. .

It is degenerate as fuck and will not serve you well in the long run. Avoid it like the plague Anyone who is telling you to "lighten up" and "relax" does not have your best interest at heart.

t. guy rolling up

Die alone. Got it.

I hate its effect and I think it feels niggerly but its up to individual preference. I hope it gets legalized and stop giving it attention.

I've yet to meet a responsible weed smoker. They usually just sit around smoking weed all day trying to buy more potent strands to get higher. If by fun you mean getting stoned a dozen times a year then so be it. Literally getting high every single day turns you into a worthless moron.

Weedster of ~4 years, trying to cut back so that I can perceive myself and reality normally again. Every time I tried to stop, I would fall back on the excuse of "Well I actually DO need it to help me sleep" because I actually do have a hard time falling asleep at night. I'm almost out of what I have now, with no options for a while, so if I'm gonna get serious about it, now's the time. I got 2 things of melatonin today cause it was BOGO sale and once I'm out, I'm out. If/when I go back, it'll be in moderation/socially and after I've had enough time to readjust my perceptions. I haven't gone more than 3 days without it since I've started; I've got a long road ahead of me.

You can buy all of the products in your infographic.

your response makes no sense