Our classmates have been killed... hahaha... They were our friends... hahaha... We need to ban these terribles guns...

>Our classmates have been killed... hahaha... They were our friends... hahaha... We need to ban these terribles guns... hahaha... To avoid more tragedies like this... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Seriously, who can believe this? These guys are the worst actors I've seen in my life, they look like Razzies award winners. The actors crisis is very real, more real than all this bullshit. Their classmates has been killed one week before and they're smiling and laughing in front of the cameras. What the hell? What the fucking hell!? They think we're stupid, there is no other explanation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c
steemit.com/politics/@barrysoetoro/sandy-hook-game-over
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxD3o-9H1lY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=wbqvtcq8H9M
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i find this wrong too

link to video, until then i don't believe this thread is more than psychotic/retard rambling

>drill going on that day
>dead black girl in pool of her own blood in the only smartphone recording in the entire fucking building
>no dead black girl in the aftermath
>school set to be demolished very next day

It's shady as fuck

I still remember when the bombs exploded in Madrid, the people who lived that hell, still shit in their pants when they remember it. The guys in those images haven't experienced anything like it.

There's something not right about that "aspiring journalist" white boy.

Lots of kids are selfish psychos, that's fairly natural, but given how hyper self-aware some of these ones seem, they should know better than allowing themselves to be photographed like this.

It's quite plausible, however, that none of their friends died so they're enjoying the drama without any major emotion attached... and they are just very happy to be on TV and getting taken seriously (the sum total of the dreams of many teenagers, thanks to Hollywood and Social Media attacking the values of our society)

exactly. where is the PTSD? people have had sudden onset PTSD for less. they should all be suffering from at least some symptoms of it. they should be afraid to go out. they should be having panic attacks. they should be housebound. they should be in mourning. these people haven't experienced a damn thing like what we're told.

Yeah after you witness the death of another person you can never take pictures with a smile again. You need to be crying 24/7 or else you're a crisis actor. This board is such a fucking shithole

well far as i can tell nobody gives a shit outside of broward county. I go around the state and literally have heard nothing about the shooting brought up.

they are all jews

He's a Jew, not White. They are all psychopaths from a young age.

A week before. A FUCKING WEEK BEFORE!!!!!

Nobody is saying this. All anyone is saying is that to recover from this in such a short time-frame is almost impossible. And to recover in such a fashion that enables you to parade yourself around on MSM actively protesting gun rights, advocating for gun control and grouping with other like minds is insanely unlikely for an individual let alone a number of people from the same event.

The human mind needs time to process events like this. People typically barricade themselves away from life for at least a few weeks after something like this, after the initial first media response anyway. And they do it for far less.

I know countless people who've had the shit kicked out of them but nowhere near to the point of death. They just had a few cuts and bruises. And that alone was enough to spur them to not go out for a while, not just through fear of it happening again but through sheer overload from the experience itself and the need to recover.

These kids simply haven't gone through any kind of ordeal. They're showing absolutely no signs of psychological trauma and no signs of needing to recover. THIS. IS. NOT. NORMAL.

I'm not even saying what happened was faked. It could've been but it also could've been orchestrated to have some non-essential kids be sacrificed for the cause while certain specific kids deemed essential were to be left untouched. And perhaps these kids were given prior knowledge of the event at hand but promised 10000000% that they would not be touched. And now they feel powerful, influential, untouchable, because they have stone cold killers protecting them and willing to prop them up in the media spotlight, giving them special status and more.

This reeks of a set up one way or the other.

They're just moral-less commies, not actors.

LOL MY KIDS DIED

Nobody believes it that has been on Sup Forums more than a week. The problem is, it's getting all the MSM cycles. They literally killed high schoolers and scripted these teens to get a news cycle to shadow Hannity's coverage from 2 weeks ago.

Hillary bought and paid Russians/former MI6 agents to do her dirty work in the US to win and election with an insurance policy that failed. That made MSM (Fox) and now this.

Can someone check their responses after the Texas church shooting?

This is true.
Circumcision causes permanent damage.

>EVERY MAJOR NEWS EVENT IS ACTED
>THERE ARE NO BAD THINGS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD
>THESE PEOPLE CAN NEVER LAUGH OR SMILE AGAIN

Getting real fucking sick of the growing collective schizophrenia on this fucking board. But then again, I'm probably a government shill, amiright?

Interesting how these 5-6 allegedly grieving teens are now viral sensations with seemingly multi-million dollar PR behind them in, what, 3 days? It's like they're straight from central casting of a lefty thinktank - the female ringleader looks like the "edgy" androgynous weirdo mutts featured in the latest Apple commercials, the outspoken male of the bunch a prototypical obnoxious soyboy effete.

Are their parents plugged into media or lefty politics? This went from 0 to 100 overnight. They're tweeting all day from now verified accounts, every lefty talking point tweet they fire off goes viral. Find it hard to believe it's organic

It was a 4,000 student campus, huge as fuck. I doubt these kids even heard gun shots t b h

They're exploiting the situation for viral fame, $ and college admissions

Now we all have careers as anti-gun activist!

False flag!! Fuck.shills

Spread this and bump!!
>false flag Sandy hook 2.0

This event is next level psyopp
>Cruz was a patsy retard shutout
>fake white supremacy media meme
>day before attack news reports on deaths
>bodybags being removed from scene during event
>students not emotional present , laughing and jolly
>wassermanshultz district
>deepstate attempt

youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c

rip that video

Been wondering the same, I bet these kids are from the schools democratic party club

Why this never got more attention, I'll never know.
>hurrr, people react to tragedy differently!
>my cat died and I laughed at first
fucking retards

just another psyop
all habbenings are orchestrated

Also this.

She is the person the school is named after.

Show me a single picture where any of them look at all concerned. I bet you don't remember David Wheeler the "greiving parent"/sloppy sniper at Sandy Derp.
steemit.com/politics/@barrysoetoro/sandy-hook-game-over

WOW

They found two good actors, at least.

Sure seems like they take a lot more skin then they let on. I mean I don't have much dick to begin with. I don't think I have any spare dick to give anyone.

Also, why are they acting like friends?

IRL, the Chad (albeit lanky) in the center would never be friends with a spic dyke bitch. It's just another case of Jews getting one actor of each race/culture to appeal to a large audience and getting more shekels, even if it's unrealistic.

Lou diamond Phillips in the middle.

So the Jews are making fun of our desires to "drain the swamp"?

>getting one actor of each race/culture to appeal to a large audience
textbook marketing

It kind of reminds of the cast of an 80s inspired tv series.

No you're just matching hyperbole with undermining which is equally retarded.

DEAD KIDS!! BENIS! XDDDDDDDDD

Ah, yes.

Of course.

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but OF COURSE the kid Chosen to be the spokesperson for the kids, who wants to be a journalist, is a Jew.

Fucking kikes man.

The US will continue to breed violence and apathy:
-As long as teens today are groomed to be narcissistic sociopaths, taking selfies and idolizing superficial and temporary vanity.
-As long as the elder people in the US continue to push their own conservative and liberal agendas, over practical sustainability.
-As long as teens ostracize each other and relentlessly target and harass intended victims, both through technology and at school.
-As long as US society looks down at skilled and physical labor, demeaning entire populations as worthless, and mocking hard work.
-As long as Americans continue to look the other way when they see something wrong, either because they are benefiting from the scam or are too lazy or feckless to speak up.

More or less.

oh mi ... la pandilla goblino....
Llamada rápida al ejército!

Yeah it's not like different people react differently or anything. She is using defense mechanisms (probably reaction formation) to cope with the deaths of her classmates, it's obvious to anyone who has lost a relative or something close to that. I've had a teacher die in school from a heart attack some years ago I never cried, and I didn't even feel sad because I didn't even know this guy very well. Some girls cried. Some people faked being sad etc. The same thing could apply here, just because you're sharing a class with someone doesn't mean you're close to them. Different people with different personalities have different reactions, this should be common sense.
I just watched a video where she has multiple breakdowns and voice cracks from trying not to cry youtube.com/watch?v=ZxD3o-9H1lY&feature=youtu.be

What is that picture?

Disgusting

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

The body language is obvious that they are liars.

they are fuckin retarded amerimutts and survivors of those who escaped the gassings

Thank you. Straight to the point. This faggot started to annoy my reading with his "i will share with you my so convenient teacher bullshit"

same reaction.everytime. lol

Glad you shared that psych eval with us doc, powerful stuff

WTF...

someone should tweet these happy pics with text like:

"Sarah and Devorah died, none of her friends cried"

if only the teens really knew how to change things....

3:13 soooooooo fake

>austrian "economics"

Not a single person died

la creatura....

They don't have to care about the people around them to suffer trauma from the situation. The implications of the situation should be enough. Even if there were no deaths, same principle applies. They were near death, they could've been killed, they weren't safe, their illusion of safety and security crumbled before them. It's not natural to just completely bypass that. Coming into close contact with death can be traumatising enough as it is also, even if you don't care about whoever died. because it brings your own mortality into question. you nearly died and could die at any moment for any reason. and that sudden realisation comes crashing down on you after such events as what occured in this instance. their worldview hasn't been shattered. their wills haven't been broken. they have not been afflicted by trauma. simple facts.

People need to start trying to cover things up. This just fucking insults anyone with a shred of intelligence. These Disney trained adults that are pushing a very specific agenda.

yeah surely if people actually died they'd list the black girl who was lying in a pool of her own blood. I mean as far as I'm aware she's not even been listed in those grievously injured.

unless perhaps (((they))) redacted her because she didn't fit the narrative, as she wasn't jewish.

The worst part is this is a true false flag and not hoaxing anymore like Sandy Hook. (((They))) will kill you and their own children to attain their goal of mass gun confiscation.

Robbie "the laughing man" Parker was never seen or heard from again after this. Interdasting...

So what does trauma mean to you? I just linked a video where she's trying to stop herself from crying multiple times just from talking about the event, one week later. Is that enough? Did she break your threshold? People grieve in different ways I don't know what more to tell you you obviously made up your mind with yet another le epic conspiracy theory so I'll leave you and the other intelligent gentlemen be and try not to ruin your thread any more. Bye lad

Fucking lazy kikes. Nothing more insulting. They are getting sloppier though. Their lizard psychopath brain can't comprehend the quickening the internet has caused. God's Wrath

(((They))) shut it down!

Give up Shareblue. You stick out like a sore thumb.

In my former High School, we had a cinema class; believe me, we were better actors.

that guy has been in 2/3 interviews so far. Why does the news keep using him? he sounded like he was reading a script more than someone who was in a situation like that.

Go ahead and call me a shill, but hear me out first.

There's too much backstory to this kid. He's got a youtube history, an insta history, and more evidence keeps coming out that he was a fucking nut. There are extant police records that the cops were called to his house on 39 occasions. He simply doesn't fit the profile of an out-of-the-blue plant.

You can argue that that just proves your theory, but consider all the snags in the establishment narrative caused by this guy:
First, he's Jewish. His birth mother is Jewish by his own admission, and that's not something the mainstream would ever want. Secondly, there are existing plant-controlled White nationalist groups, yet the ADL tried to tie him to a group that ended up admitting he wasn't one of theirs, thus embarrassing the ADL and the media in the process. If this were a deep state op, why would they not tie him to one of the groups under their thumb, as opposed to those retards from Republic of Florida?
Third, it's been reported that the FBI were sent detailed reports that he was planning to do something violent, and now we have text messages coming out that he was threatening his ex's new boyfriend. Why would the deep state include a story like that in part of their narrative -- one that actively hurts the FBI's reputation and makes it hard for fence-sitting normies to honestly blame guns when the FBI so blatantly (by their own admission) fucked up royally?

Is it not a simpler explanation that the kids in OP's pic are just vapid, self-obsessed, and rootless to the extent that even a mass shooting at their school can't shake them from their self-masturbatory individualism? That they're so thoroughly fucked by our soulless culture that they have themselves become the next closest thing to automatons who can't even grasp the sanctity of life when they see it ripped away from their peers before their very eyes?
We know such people exist. We interact with them every day at work, at school.

You talkin to me brah? Get fucked.
It's no grieving time here. Go link some videos somewhere else you turbo fag.

Your sweet honesty tone won't work here.

And then when he thought he was going live he turned on the waterworks.

>Aspiring journalist, talking gun control with his fellows, as they shelter in a closet during the incident.
Priorities, m8! Seriously, who fuckin' DOES THAT!?

Germans should cut off money and you would cry into ptsd

I want to take a running start into drop kicking that ogro de las americas in the face

So from your narrative, this came first: From what you pointed out:
>He's a Jew
>ADL attempted to use him as a pawn by pinning him with a white nationalist group
>ADL's attempt backfire horribly causing media to btfo
>FBI leaked all Social Media history and Text messages. Most saying that he was gonna plan something violent
>Ex Girlfriend and her new Boyfriend was connected to the threats

Now then comes the kids. You also point that in the long lines of the Psy-op, you mention that the kids (shown in the pic persumably) had little to no effect of emotion as they had been protesting throughout that day. the question also leads to if they were really at the shooting at all. Were these people there? Were they at the school at the time when Cruz was in vapid Autism mode? I had seen none of these kids in that many news coverages and therefore are presumably put on of the way to be played in the deck later on. Another thing that can be going on is that the kids were also brainwashed by government officals to cleanse their memories of this happening and being dragged on the telekinesis chain that is controlled by those officals. Not by machine or by their own will, but by corrupting them with greed and lust for that "M" word that is used for power and profit. All of this could be a plan picked up by Soros as well to disarm not the POC or Jews, but White Americans as a whole.

>everyone is some weird shade of brown not naturally found in nature
>can't fully tell if some or them are men or women originally and if they are indeed crossdressing
>giant fucking ape in the middle representing the whole american black community : fat, lazy, ugly and loud
>zero white people in sight
I legit blame Obama personally for this.

>Atheist, god-hating tree hugger.
If I were God, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't have my hedge of protection around a building of THAT namesake.

Goddamn, I didn't even think 'bout that!

they're really damn white for South fucking Florida

Austrian Economics VS Keynesian Economics is a meme invented to distract dumb goys who think they're intellectual from the real issue of Private Central Banking.

I always wonder why none of these actors ever are forced by citizens to tell the truth in th aftermath, even with force. Most of them disappear shortly after.
They must be send to some witness protection program by the CIA

I'm a nigger and would personally genocide all those abominations.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbqvtcq8H9M

This is just too weird

These are simply attention whores who see this as their 15 minutes of fame. They don't give a shit about guns. They don't know anything about the issues. They just want the spotlight of attention on them.

The guy sounds so fake when he's talking, it sounds like he's literally reading off a cue card.

my best friend crashed his bike and died when i was a senior in high school. We were all pretty distraught for a good week and we were moody fucks for even longer then that.

We would never ever laugh and smile like this out of sheer guilt because he was not there any more. I also saw his dead body on the street under a tarp about 30 minutes after his crash.

So either modern day kids are selfish and dont have integrity and very fickle or something is off here.

All I know is normies dont care about looking into it, alex jones little tirade has succesfully made most of the normal public lump anyone who questions anything as being in his camp and therefore crazy.

It's best to find the blue pill boys, things are not gonna change, it only ends when you kill yourself, then the nightmare stops... but that is hard thing to follow thru with.

I bet that Spic girl is Jewish too. I get huge kike vibes from her

I think the kid in the purple shirt was just on Chris Matthews and said he enlisted in the army a couple months ago - something tech related

Is "Force XXI" still a thing, or has that been decommissioned?

This video was banned!!! And censored off YouTube, this is an altered reup... pls.spread and save and you against shills they hate this Info
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

Holy shit

Have you had someone close to you die? You're not gonna be crying 24/7. Emotions are labile.

Here's your answer, liberal "empathy" is bullshit. People don't really have any empathy for those outside their immediate peer and family groups. They probably barely knew the kids that got shot but they will damn well use the memory of them to push their agenda. It's a fucking farce, they pretend to care and society pretends to believe they care. It's a sick joke.

"For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy"

"And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold."

what the fuck

little nigga wearing the brown beret and that faggy skirt goes to Los Angeles City College, I see him and some other creatura trying to recruit more degenerates in a booth, for his shitty cause near the student union, sometimes he wears lipstick and goes full on drag queen in class.

i've been up and down the social ladder. these kids are trying to get into an ivy or top euro school. getting on tv is their ticket and they know it. they don't even have the wherewithal to care about anyone outside themselves. most kids at that age don't. there are kids that do, i was one. they get run over five times and backed over six.
not a single kid that went on tv will ever run for office.
they are famewhores, we know this. but they are bad people before they even made it to the age of majority.
in my HS class, the top 50 kids by gpa all played the game except one. the most based kid in the school. got a 790 on sat math out of nowhere and literally went to work on a fishing boat. he was an outcast until his score came out. and he was an outcast when it was known he wasn't going to college.
these miami fags have built up their clique for a decade. some of 'em don't even buy in, they just want to be on tv. they are all disgusting people.
when can we call them what they are? we have to wait a year?
fuck that, we have to call these kids out. they are the plan.
can someone at least ask them a real question?
holy shit, they want the grown up prizes, they should play the grown up games.
i dare one to even call rush.