streamable.com/gep7l
youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
streamable.com/
imgtc.com
youtu.be/btNM3a05R0k
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
youtu.be/WDeGi66fCvo
youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo
youtu.be/ocZK5DHzkh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump!!! SHILLS are posting mass blackedtier meme threads

Bump, every thread made on this has been murdered.
Something about doxxing so just be careful what you post.

Video was removed, not on hooktube either.

>youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c
This video is unavailable

CIA niggers already took it down

JTA - As he leads the police response to the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel is likely enduring some of the toughest days of his career. And he's probably looking to his Judaism to guide him through it.

Israel is the county's first Jewish sheriff, and it's an identity he has embraced. A 2016 campaign flier reported on that year by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel centers on the role that faith in general, and Judaism in particular, plays in his life.

"My Jewish faith is a central part of my entire life," the flier quotes Israel as saying. "My late father Sonny Israel fought in the Korean War and became a police officer because he believed in the call from the Talmud that 'Whoever saves one life saves an entire world.' Those words guided my brother and I, as we also became police officers."

Israel is the sheriff in charge of the area that includes Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where 17 faculty and students were killed by a gunman on Wednesday. Israel's children, triplets, had attended the school. In a video recorded by a local NBC affiliate, he called the mass shooting a "horrific, homicidal, detestable act."

"This is a terrible day for Parkland, Broward County, the state of Florida and the United States," he told reporters that day. "My very own triplets went to that school and graduated, in Stoneman Douglas. They played football and lacrosse at that school. It's just catastrophic. There really are no words."

He's also a vocal advocate for gun control. In the 2016 campaign flier, he mentioned fighting gun violence as one of his top issues. And speaking to reporters Wednesday evening, he said people who are being treated for mental illness shouldn't be allowed to buy guns.

"I've said this time and time again," Israel said in a video by NBC News. "While the people who are victims of mental health illnesses in this country are being treated, in the opinion of this sheriff, they should not be able to buy, surround themselves with, purchase or carry a handgun. Those two things don't mix."

Israel graduated from what is now the State University of New York at Cortland in 1977 with a degree in political science, and subsequently took a variety of courses on law enforcement, including a course of study at the FBI National Academy. He joined the Fort Lauderdale Police Department in 1979 and served on the narcotics unit and the SWAT team.

A Democrat, he was elected sheriff in 2012 and re-elected four years later. The county is home to a large Jewish population.

In speeches, Israel is known to quote the Bible. A 2013 Sun-Sentinel article about him quoted a speech in which he referenced "Eishet Chayil," the Jewish poem about a valorous woman excerpted from Proverbs and traditionally sung on Friday night, as well as Ecclesiastes.

"As Broward's first Jewish sheriff, I carry a heavy burden knowing I am making history," the campaign flier said. "That is why I always strive to do what is right, what is best, what will help people. This is why this message is important — regardless of your personal faith — because I want my children and grandchildren to always be able to look back with pride someday at my legacy as they continue to pass down our faith and legacy of public service."

Israel told the Sun-Sentinel that he attends the Parkland Chabad, and he is comfortable in churches as well as synagogues. His wife, Susan, is Christian, and they raised their children in both religions.

"I am Jewish," he told the Sun-Sentinel. "Susan is Christian. Like most families with parents of different faiths, we raised our children with extensive exposure to both our faiths. The triplets were all bar/bat mitzvahed. Now that the triplets are adults, they each have the free choice to decide their own faith."

wut now. my video has been shoad.... this is the greatest happening of our time

fucking cia niggers at it again

What the FUCK

Where else can I upload ??? Wow the CiaNiggers are hard at youfuubbb

bestgore uses bitchute so maybe there?

bumperoo i wanna see it

alternate link?

REUPLOAD THIS CIA NIGGER
streamable.com/gep7l

Man if it was taken down that fast it must be interesting that or youtube is on high alert for anything related

This entire thing is fake from top to bottom. Jews everywhere

>posting diversion video

fucking reupload your fucking video JEW

why would they delete the video if it wasnt a false flag?

It's 2018, why are we relying on YT so much? Torrents are a superior way to transmit data. Use a VPN if you care about privacy, and that's it.

pic unrelated

alternate site upload please

Israeli Americans went into full panic mode after the Hawaii Missile launch and Alaska Quake implicated them and LV implicated them in the body scanner/hotel biz.
So they shot more kids, that what Israelis do, except now its not just Palestinian Kids, it's American kids, cowboys (Fincum) these schools.
You know they will make hundreds of millions in donations, and insurance on the school buildings they have to demolish now. Holocaust class will be nationwide by 2019.

Jews are white

>lead shrieff is Jewish with the last name Israel
It’s like the Jews aren’t even trying to hide it anymore

cant make my kids learn shooda history if theyre homeschooled

that video is dust in the wind.....other links?
youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ

what if this was a test to see how stupid everyone is?

>bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Upload to Jimmy rustler, OP.

Not even 10 minutes.... was rapid banned

shit man, the cia niggers and jidf are out on full force today

Uploading now... channel is CENTRAL HAPPENINGS NETWORK..

IF this thread gets prunned, download the video too and spread independently the jew must be stopped

Stop using JewTube: Use vid.me instead.

reupload your ciashit nigger

put it on steemit my dude. cant ban that shit.

god i love that man

>CENTRAL HAPPENINGS NETWORK
on jewt?

probably flagged by AI due to keywords.

god what kind of connection are you on? 56k? reupload it if its under 10m upload to streamable

that was banned quick anywhere else to watch it?

Wow

vid.me is dead but the below will work
streamable.com/
imgtc.com

>youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c

Broward County and Parkland is Jew city. This is Debbie Wasserman Cunt's district.

The fucking Jews down there are all RABID anti-gunners.

I know.

I used to live there.

They hate guns and the only thing they more are people who own them.

Gotcha will upload a backup there too

Post it to liveleak.com

>reporting your own video
shill

liveleak.com

That's my thought... changing now.upload will.be 30 min, check the channel.then ill.make a new thread, frantic cause I'm about to run these CiaNiggers over in a Buick regal

this is a coincidence

steemit.com
dtube.com
streamable.com
imgtc.com

TERRY NO!

Seriously!?
Shit... knew it was a ghost town, but damn!

Bump

The video is unavailable please tell me you guys saved it.

Central happenings net on jewt

Bump

That's DWS' district?
Fuck - wouldn't put it past her.
Speaking of... what happened to that story 'bout the attorney found dead? Any traction with that?

RePost it with benign title

You mean the guy they found on the beach?

Stories dead.

Haven't heard shit about it since they found him.

Oddly, we haven't shit out of the cunt since they found him either.

BUMP HOPING SOMEONE SAVED THE FREAKING VIDEO

also a coincidence

since they already took that video down everyone should watch this one instead.
youtu.be/btNM3a05R0k
the best documentary on the sandy hook incident

>Windows 8 might need a tutorial
Jesus Christ, we can't lose the cultural war to these autists.

bump

Uploading with jolly happy and giggly name... CiaNiggers love jolly shit.
Also going yo.upload to liberal as backup and spread too, Jewt upload 24 min away

>Posts video
>13 sec video of Terry calling Pope nigger loving instead of loving God
>13 seconds only
Sonny jim, I thought it was evidence the shooting was fake

when will these uploaders start putting their shit on sites that dont fuck them over?!

Live leak

The false flag was a message to Trump

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

i think alex jones interviewed that asian laywer lady and she had a meltdown.. any anons remember that?

there arent any
when we need to talk about sandy hook started gaining traction it was spammed all over youtube and the rest of the internet to the point they couldnt censor it anymore.
shortly after that all the (((popular))) flat earth channels were created and pushed into the mainstream

since you love spamming shit.

How is this guy involved?
deleted
backup
wlkeys?
School shooter Nikolas Cruz's younger brother, 17, is 'involuntarily committed to a psychiatric facility' following the massacre.
interesting video -
>youtu.be/WDeGi66fCvo

theres steemit and dtube. I dont think they give a fuck.

Oh shit source code. Nice

10 fuckng years later, the hell you waiting for

Im no good with archiving because Ive been too busy too learn. but if you could that would be awesome. maybe its legit this time. didnt test so may be LARP.

there's no florida video on central happenings network, did you upload it anywhere else ?

what's the name of the video on liveleak ?

Still uploading mayne
Slow upload speed...
This is gorilla meme warfare
IF this thread dies look for another

>still uploading
could you please be more specific?

It's uploading , will be Florida FALSE FLAG EVENT

bumping for the video

79% uploaded

Godspeed, young info-warrior!

this one is good too
youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo

You ther to my dude

Kek bump

Interesting.

Who the fucked reported it as bullying

youtu.be/WDeGi66fCvo

Also interesting

14 min warning for YouTube reupload !!! Thanks for being patient with my autism... (((and the censoriship)))

>CENTRAL HAPPENINGS NETWORK

youtu.be/ocZK5DHzkh4
all kekistanis to their stations