In Iran sex changes are not only legal and state-funded, but seemingly sanctioned by nation's original Supreme Leader

In Iran sex changes are not only legal and state-funded, but seemingly sanctioned by nation's original Supreme Leader.

ibtimes.com/iran-transgender-law-islamic-republic-advances-bill-protect-transsexuals-amid-1940978

aryan state funded traps! count me in!

gays are forced to be trannies or they ae killed
pretty based if you ask me

Traps are:
>Gay
>Sanctioned by sharia law

guess that's how they deal with the rich sheiks each having 4 fucking wives, the leftover numales like you just get a boipucci

So traps are BASED? What's the rationale here?

if this isn't another good argument for white sharia I don't know what is, they balance the nu males and alphas in the best way.

because Iran wants clear genders. So if you're gay you have to become a woman (so you are a straight woman which is normal for Allah) or a man.
many of these people are not trans they just want to survive

Similar to Thailand, which is why they have so many cute twink traps. It's more socially acceptable to be a shemale than to be a gay man.

Homosexuality is still illegal and can be punished by death.
Iran is pretty bssed.

*Based

Forced sterilization of homosexuals. Eugenics.

>they just want to survive
They could simply choose not to suck dicks, you know.

so move to Iran you filth

I would allah her snackbar if she had nice titties and ass.

Free sex slaves for all

LOL, i seriously wonder if the sand found in these desert tribes has crystallized and clogged their collective brains. Top kek

So you guys would support the implementation of a similar policy in the Western World?

Veredict:
Traps = NOT GAY

It's not that traps aren't gay, it's just that sterilized fags are an improvement over unsterilized ones.

What's with the constant anti Iran shilling? Its not like we care but the fact that these kikes are pushing it so hard makes me think the Iran could use our support. What vermin.

Persians have always been decadent faggots.

>Her

im not gonna marry a numale kys