Americunts

So how many school shootings will it take for these burgers to get help with their gun fetish?

1000s more.. and all that blood is on the hands of the gunfags.

Line up an army of democrats and give me a fully loaded 240B with extra boxes if ammo. After I manage to melt the barrel I think I will be satisfied :^)

There would literally have to be a mass shooting in which 100+ people died every day for 500 years for repealing the second amendment to stop being worth it in terms of suppressing a tyrannical govt.

Constitutional right, faggot. Whine more.

How many times must meme related be posted before all these bleeding heart faggots fuck the hell off?

Rather for repealing it to be worth it. Sorry it’s been a long day.

all of them

america was founded on the freedom of arms above all else, if you want to live in a gun free country you can leave

It's 2018 dumbass. We all know you're a cuck.

Or the medias for givign this so much fucking attention. Where do you think these degenerate fucks get these ideas?

6 million.
Sage

Thankfully I was born in a country that cares more about children than murder.

good, stay there, I'll keep my last check on foreign invaders and tyranny

Just how much soy did you eat before making this post?

It won't be long
The next generation will vote away the 2nd amendment
Just have to wait for old people to die off a bit more

Not as much cum as you clearly drink.

Canada man here.
I love guns and I hate kids do the math.

It's time to stop posting, Caled, and get your homework done before your mom's new husband gets home.

Are you the anime women from Facebook calling people small dicked?
Nice to know women have no arguments.

Shall not be infringed.
End of story.
Now stop with the slide threads. No one wants to talk about gun control, because it's not going to happen.

false equivalence, that's just because niggers vote democrat... though a democrat ban would stop a lot of mass shootings

How's that a false equivalence

it goes in all fields

So, the shareblue shills are still harping on this. Did you think that it would slide things off of the fact that Local law enforcement and the FBI screwed the pooch on this one? Locals had over 20 complaints about the little bugger.

Not even accurate. Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine don't have high incidents of gun crimes. Neither do some of those parts of Arkansas or West Virginia.

Make up your mind faggots

Literally one in a million deaths from a rifle this past year.
Why won't gun control fags be at least honest about what they actually want, which is total confiscation?
They should at least be focusing on handgun deaths rather than ebil assalt riffles

>Why won't gun control fags be at least honest about what they actually want, which is total confiscation?
They are never honest up front. They work with the slippery slope

every single school

All of them, sage

if you dont carry on campus, then you failed the packing or lacking challenge

clearly you were lacking that day and evolution deemed you redundant

Lel

Hi! I’m a pol user. I love it when little kids get slaughtered

The whole fucking world is laughing at america shooting itself to death. It's your problem not ours.

>It's your problem not ours.
Then fuck off

b8

We just don't really want you fucking idiots postponing evolution is all.

This is getting beyond pathetic.

Just stop.

Or what? You gonna shoot up a school?

Or maybe that is a woman. Or a handicapped person. Or maybe its is someone who for whatever reason is not capable of a physical fight.

You don't get to decide how people protect themselves.

Also, you can not take away inalienable rights. They are not given to you. You are born with them.

>burger meme

And what's that? Handing our women over to Muslims?

IDK when r we going to make NRA training mandatory like it used to be.

How many more before euros realize migrants are a bad idea?

It's coming. Gunfags have been given every opportunity to enact some common sense gun reform which a majority of the population agrees on. They failed to act, so now it will be forced. It won't really change anything, but at least it will look like something is being done to address the issue.

Nah. We'll just repeal more gun laws.

Yeah shit I wish all these migrants would stop coming over here, becoming doctors and providing us healthcare.

So what. Loads of innocent people are getting shot up. Mai gun rights!

How delusional do you have to be to think you're going to get gun control after the last law you managed to pass turned the gun you were trying to ban into the most popular rifle in the country?

How many doctors exactly have you gotten?

>So how many school shootings will it take for these burgers to get help with their gun fetish?
Our firearm rights are not subject to school shootings.

You're new here. At Sup Forums it's more like "muh happenings," user. Sit back and enjoy.

*Providing need for healthcare.
FTFY

>It's 2018 dumbass. We all know you're a cuck.
Our firearm rights are not subject to the year.

>Thankfully I was born in a country that cares more about children than murder.
Our firearm rights are not subject to your feelings.

I haven't tried passing any. But it is obvious this issue is reaching critical mass. Even Trump sees that some token reform needs to be passed, and he's a fucking moron.

>The whole fucking world is laughing at america shooting itself to death. It's your problem not ours.
Our firearm rights are not subject to the opinions of other countries.

>Yeah shit I wish all these migrants would stop coming over here, becoming doctors and providing us healthcare.
Non-Whites have no right to be in White countries.

I don’t give a fuck about 4 Chan lingo.

Shit man, I'm sorry. Is your wife/girlfriend being fucked by a migrant?

Gun violence is at record lows you fucking brainlet.

>gun fetish
It's a murder fetish you insufferable faggot. And we don't need help with it, we're doing fine with it already.

Sorry?

>Shit man, I'm sorry. Is your wife/girlfriend being fucked by a migrant?
More like being raped, murdered and eaten because that's what non-Whites do to Whites in White countries.

When the number of school shootings matches the number of mussie rapes in sweden/UK/Germany then i will gladly give away my guns. Good luck.

>Sorry?
It doesn't matter how "good" non-Whites might be. Non-Whites do not belong in White countries simply because they're not White.

Fuck that's funny. Still, being cucked is trending bro dw.

All of them. Every last single one.

Well school shootings aren't, and that seems to be driving the current debate. Maybe just make people have to be 21 to purchase a firearm. It doesn't seem that hard.

>Hey America, you wanna be like us 'cool' kids dontcha?
Fuck off with your weak-ass peer pressure bullshit

>Fuck that's funny. Still, being cucked is trending bro dw.
Why do you support White Genocide?

>postponing evolution
You're gonna feel stupid when all Americans have bullet proof exoskeletons and active camo

School shootings are so rare they're statistically irrelevant.

Lmao why does 'white' even matter

Since they hate Americans anyway, why is this a problem? Go and laugh along with them, you don't care about us anyhow.

BTW, fuck off cunt.

when the last human on earth die the american will give up their guns, if you hate guns or sword or any other weapons, you are nothing but cattle waiting to be "farmed" like any other animals.

grab a gun and from subject you'll be called citizen

Blah blah blah. I needs my guns because I’m afraid of Jews blacks the government. Except for trump. He might be mentally challenged but I voted for him goddamit. He’s totally not a moron.

Literally every child at every school.

∞ more

Hello Sargoy.

HELP I NEED GUNS BECAUSE I CAN'T TALK TO WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Lmao why does 'white' even matter
Because without Whites there'd be no White civilization.

You really think blacks who have never invented anything in the history of mankind matter?

>HELP I NEED GUNS BECAUSE I CAN'T TALK TO WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need firearms to be able to defend myself from those who'd take my property, rights, freedom or life.

Are those from migrants or are they normal, vetted immigrants? I wasn't aware we were talking about India

Don't like guns?
Don't buy one.
>sprinkled with herbs and spices in all fields

Mate, you are demented.

Even if all the children in the world die to shootings, I won't give up my 2nd amendment. Why? Because unlike liberals I actually believe in something for what it truly is. Emotions don't control my beliefs nor do they dictate how I react in a stressful situation.
tldr go fuck yourself.

>Mate, you are demented.
Said the anti-White gungrabbing faggot.

What if you're afraid of those people? Why wouldn't you want to defend yourself against a threat to your life, no matter where its coming from

Maybe he doesn't live in a coddled, safe area. Cops don't show up very quickly in some places, and you have no imperative to be a victim.

Just stop talking, it's a woman.

Good luck convincing average Americans with your goal post manipulation tactics.

9/11
TESLA
TITANIC
FEDERAL RESERVE
JFK
NEW WORLD ORDER
!!!!!

what parts of Arkansas don't have the listed gun crimes? Arkansas is ranked #9 statitistically for gun deaths. The delta in Arkansas is a shitshow. saline, pulaski county seem accurate. fort smith, texarkana and pine bluff also seem accurate.

>80 million gun owners
>only 30 school shootings a year
>"IT'S THE GUNS DOING IT, GUYS!"

Fuck off. The yanks have it right, for once. There are more people defending themselves with guns on a yearly basis than have been killed in all mass shootings in the US combined. I say that's worth the trade.

Lol. Yes guys protect yourself from the Jews. Fucking lol