Prove to me without using conspiracy theories that multiculturalism is not working for the West, Europe...

Prove to me without using conspiracy theories that multiculturalism is not working for the West, Europe, and white people.

>conspiracy
It is working.

>Russia is the last great savior of the white race

Define what ''being american'' entails to you and then we can start from there.

MINISTER U SMINEM

Why do you pathetic sad fucks always post this picture. I'm sure 90% of you look worse than these boys.
Fucking pieces of shits

go to a black/muslim neighbourhood at night and see how long you can last

El duende y el señor pascua

Protip: SMINEM (the blond one) is a beloved saint of /biz/

>what are crime statistics

Dude on the left is white and at least there's no school shooting at his school you fat piece of shit

shitskins are fucking dumb

OK I didn't know this
So the blond guy posts on /biz /? Please explain this même

okay non-white cuck

The Blyatdanoff Brothers

white people are gone. deal with it.

slavs and mexicans are new white. and those on the pic are just some turks uyghurs or some shit larping as russians

Merkel legos, acid attacks etc ad infinitum

Some Russian posted him, and he took on a mythic quality like the BOGDANOFFS (which was also a great meme on /biz/). The joke is the BOGS are a negative force that causes crashes, and that SMINEM is a positive force that brings gains.

He does not post (or know of Sup Forums for that matter), he's shit scared of /biz/ because /biz/ contacted him out of the blue to give him some money to hopefully improve his life in the post-soviet hellscape. He thought it was a scam.

fuck this is true enough to hurt

That's that blue blood. Only achievable after many generations of incest. The white men's wet dream.

>born in a third world shitcountry
>family poor but gradually got better
>white but with terrible genes (Prone to heart disease, horrible migraine)
I would have been a little normal if my parents didn't silence me all the time, didn't stop fighting each other or just not to be a total niggers in front of their children's.

>/biz/

a bunch of fags talking about the next cryptocurrency fad. i wish people on there talked about normal NYSE/NASDAQ/FOREX/etc

Inplying Slavs are not White
Wonder who is behind this post..

White ? Is you blind?

history repeats itself

>without using conspiracy theories
people don't use theories to argue against multiculti on this board. People use footage, stats, and headlines.

sage