Makes me sick. Absolutely tasteless

Other urls found in this thread:

buckeyegundealer.com/
janetharriett.com/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2013/12/gun_control_laws_by_state_mapped.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are aware that they shut down their business, yes?

What this woman is doing should be a prosecutable offense

>Tranny

Everytime

lets dox janet harriett in return

She looks like she's actually retarded.

do they do mail order?

account reported for targeted harassment

>woman

What are you going to do? Boycott the store you already don't use?

Does Janet have a penis?

>she

I'm going to have to check them out next time I visit family in zainesville

Janet is one ugly dude.

That chin says yes.

doing... what, exactly?

What's wrong with this?

saged. kys, gtfo.

Is Janet Harriet actually Janice Preston?

If her house burns down I doubt she would be so focused on destroying the lives of others

it's literally a bannable thing on this shit tier website, Sup Forums and Sup Forums both, global rule
cannot call for raids

>guns aren't fun
Imagine being this fucking european

>OMFG they're pushing a narrative not even a week after the shooting

Why are these people allowed to be hypocrites?

I'm not even an ar-15 type of guy but I'd buy one to piss these neoliberal capitalist no-gun morons off.

>Why are these people allowed to be hypocrites?
If you never take a step back, how can you ever see that you are?

I don't get it. What's the problem?

Just reminded me to go gun shopping. Thanks!

I wonder why mass shootings don't happen at gun shows, what with all the guns and ammo around. They seem to happen only in places where guns and ammo aren't arround, and where good goy liberals abide by the unconstitutional law to disarm themselves.

Really makes me think.

i emailed the business and alerted them of the source of the harassment their way and gave them the facebook account link to file a report

>tranny
>ohio
Ohiofags what's going on up there?

lel
you expecting logic or something?

Mfw the prices of AR15s go up during tax refund season everywhere else.
Privileged Ohio niggers. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek ask them if they have battletoads

a business, that is: an organization whose sole purpose of for profit is trying to get people to spend their tax refund on an AR 15.

this triggers the lady boy

it was triggered by the very idea a store would have a sale on rifles after something happened a thousand miles away
the idea of rifles being fun also likely triggered it since it most likely sees any firearm as a weapon of mass destruction unfit for civilian use and should only be carried by cops and the military but also fuck the police brutality

WTF?
I love Phoenix Tactical now!

then report her to Gook Mook, you idiot. You know that what's not allowed here, might very well be legal out there IRL, right?

This is inciting a mob. There are already criminal statutes to address this problem.

Janet's a Johnny, baby.

Do they have a online shop? I can't buy funs in the US but I can buy accessories worth a AR15.

baby's a bonny, jannie.

>it
we should now only refer to those things as 'it'

Ohio anons, get out and show Phoenix Tactical some support. Buy additional AR-15s and ammo today.

Remember before the internet when you could do or say what you want in your own backyard and didn't have a soyboy tweeting it to the world to incite a mob against you and try to ruin your rep?

Good times.

It's just simple slander. Or defamation. It goes for individuals as well as businesses. That lady could come into some legal trouble if there are attacks on that business, and if they can prove the attacks occurred as a result of her post. Technically she's not allowed to do what she's doing now, but if nothing happens then no one's going to notice

What an ugly thing to do.

buckeyegundealer.com/
Will be ordering some mag pouches from them.

mass shooting > libs immediatly call for gun ban > panic about in coming gun ban > fuds buy more guns in case they wont be able to in the future > stores gove out discount increasing sales and profit

I dont see how this is hard to understand?

so robin williams' death was just an excuse so he could live his life as a revulsive tranny?

>It's just simple slander. Or defamation
how is this slander? Is she accusing them of something criminal? Outing them for something? Defaming them? she merely points to the sign they themselves have put up, and expresses her discontent with it. She then specifies where the store is, and how to contact them -with information that is publically available. I'd say that falls under "free speech".

but prove me wrong, by all means, I'm obviously not an expert on American laws and freedom rights. File a complaint, call the cops, do something.

KEK just a big FUCK YOU to you lib gun grabbers.
Suck it faggots.

Why didn't she list the price? Oh well, I guess I can call too.

when was the last time the liberals grabbed your guns? Forgive me ignorance, I'm Yuropoor.

There's a paltry attempt every time a shooting makes the news. And by attempt, a bunch say how they'd like to do it.

>Janet

but in reality, they've never actually succeeded, have they? The ban on full auto guns, in the 80's, was a Republican thing, right?

janetharriett.com/

July 20th 2016

Did these people boycott and harass Boeing after 9/11?

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2013/12/gun_control_laws_by_state_mapped.html

can you cite any cases of something like this being prosecuted?

>Click here
based

> This McDonalds is still in business selling hamburgers. Now. Not a day after the last obesity death in Florida. It’s address and takeaway number is...

Businesses can’t shut down out of respect for every idiot who misused their products.

To be fair, they have been trying to ban children for decades. No completed pregnancies = no school shootings = no hurt fefes.

holy shit, chronically unfuckable cat lady lmao

thnx m8, quite clarifying. But, the full auto ban was under Reagan, right?

elaborate, what exactly happened there?

>Lady

Different states have enacted measures that run against the 2nd Amendment and there was the Assault Weapon Ban in 1994, but I don't recall who controlled Congress at the time.

>161141024
Here's the easy to find and public information about it's website

Well I bet you're fun at parties.