Characters that died too early and without proper backstory thread

Characters that died too early and without proper backstory thread

I miss her.

Is this gonna be a naruto thread?

m-maybe it's just no fair we lost Tayuya and other good underrated Naruto girls and we got stuck with pinky mc scream bitch a lot

>characters people only care about because they're an attractive female

I don't know if they ever went into his story but I miss this dude

wrong i don't know why gon got so mad when he died he knew the risks besides he wasn't even his family or friend he was literally a guy he just met
>lets kill a different species girl who is extremely dangerous because she killed the guy who once met my father
Pitou should be alive
Gon is the worst

Tayuya was a cute and her flute powers were great, I agree.

at least she'll live on in Shitty half assed Fanfictions

>she
>pitou should still be alive

i dont know which is worse

Anton Sioux I feel could have been devolped a bit better even if he was given a couple of minutes extra, just to explain how he survived near death and devolped his powers.
However we might find out a bit more in the next season through his daughter so heres to hoping.

RIP Kamina

I was going to reply seriously but apparently this is just another narutard threads so fuck off narutards

I'm tempted to say it's better this way, he was strong but he would be left in the dust in powerlevel by the end of Pain arc.

I prefer to think of that as "even throwaway characters were interesting" rather than "interesting characters got thrown away".

there was a time when Naruto was good

Sunny.
Ace.

She's so hot, I still fap to her

>Literally Naruto except without any powers or Nine Tails shit.
>Worked for all his shit and became the leader of his organization by his ideals and hard work.
Yahiko should've been the protagonist.

You mean just like everyone besides Naruto and Sasuke where?