Until women readily suck the cock of any man they are attracted to straight away...

Until women readily suck the cock of any man they are attracted to straight away, I won't respect them or their vile attempts to larp as a homemaker.

Le 10,000% face

In my experience, many women actually will behave as you described.
Maybe you should try being less ugly.

AYY

Poor kid has progeria, he ages super fast...he might be 6 but lives in the body of a 70 year old.

A very rare but sad condition.

The Spartans had it right.
I tend to hate the parents and the state more than I feel sorry.

for sure, kid does not have much of a quality of life and the parents should be donkey punched for refusing an abortion and bringing misery onto an innocent child.

Same goes for people with Downs. Every parent I have known that had a downy kid (I do charity and met quite a few). All of them without exception are exhausted, burned out and end up having to care for an eternal child. The most fucked up is the fact that most downies don't make it to 40, they die of alzheimers and other mental degenerative diseases.

get downy kid, spend your life frustrated and by your retirement age you watch your kid waste away

He also looks like Nosferatu

I am sure the poor kid has heard it all. Kids with this disease are so fucking depressed. Watch a documentary one time on progeria...saddest shit I have seen

its been awhile, tsimfuckis

>Yo yo yo its yaboi Tsim Fuckis aka MC Goblin aka Slim Progeria. What tha muthafuck is crackin niggas

Just be Chad. Flocks of women will rape your dick right in public.

what in the name of shit is that?

That makes no sense OP

the hills have eyes 1.

chernobyl?

>tfw to intelligent for a gf

those feels

megamind is great.

Always makes me cringe when guys talk about girls not giving them bj. I'm just an average looking guy and that's pretty much the first thing every girl does.

Some even have gf? You get into relationship with this girl that hasn't and won't suck your cock? Wat?

Women are built for sucking cock, I actually have found that generally girls get far wetter sucking my cock than they do when I am doing stuff to them, if she's not sucking your cock she's sucking somebody's cock.