Should Incels have a Political Platform?

Think about it, every group has a platform. Gays, blacks, trans, immigrants, disabled, muslims, etc. What about KHHV's (Kissless Hugless Handholdess Virgin)? Shouldn't they have a platform considering they are at the bottom of the social dominance hierarchy?

How about this platform?

OP and all those shitty brown people who want (((equity))) should be on that platform too.

>How about this platform?

So, you're saying that women should decide who lives and who dies?

>implying women have agency

>>implying women have agency

and that makes it better somehow?

I’ve seen that picture before. I’m a teacher and they made us go to training sessions and “learn” that the goal is not equality anymore but it was equity.

It was SJW training and this picture was in their textbook.

Of course it does, Captain Reading Comprehension. How is a being with no agency going to decide whether you live or die?

>1 post by this ID

Yes.

Gay khhv here, wheres my platform?

They already do

Every time someone shows me this picture I always ask why didn't they buy tickets, they laugh. lose their tongue and change the subject

>How is a being with no agency going to decide whether you live or die?

Well, you seem to be advocating for the death of those that women don't want to have sex with.....

So, you appear to be giving them the choice in who lives and who dies.

they should be trying to tear society apart

FPBP

These people need to be culled before they shoot up some place.

>whether you have sex with a woman or not is up to the woman to decide

I hope you pointed out that they should have bought a ticket to the stands like everyone else.

>>whether you have sex with a woman or not is up to the woman to decide

So, they don't have agency, but they decide who lives and who dies?

What?

>green shorts guy has 2 asses

GTFO with that weak photographic shit. Look at this real high-quality artwork...

No way I worked my way outta there, we don’t need a new group of special snowflakes
But bullying them is unwise, especially in Burgerland...

I can tell you must be one of these incels of which OP speaks, you seem to be a rather dense fellow.

In the 3rd image there wouldn't be professional athletes playing a game

>WHY CAN'T I WATCH THIS GAME WITHOUT PAYING TOO, LIFE'S NOT FAIR!

No. Stop with this bs, not even one of those groups (Gays, blacks, trans, immigrants, disabled, muslims, ) should have a "platform" at all.

oh one already exists
I just wasted my time then

Ever see images of the French Revolution?

Women used to knit and gossip and enjoy watching people being killed.