Atheist right

is the biggest secret that the media ignores.
its always atheist leftwinger vs born again rightwinger. thats why people flock to communist works: the left strawman the right by disproving the omnipotence of god and divine providence. the non religious right need to be more vocal to show de way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4V-ooITrws
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zero posts
>im right

I identify as atheist right wing.

The main issue I have with atheism is that it has become a religion in of itself. Also, Athiesm, much like many devoute christians make one giant assumption, that they know the origins of the universe. By the athiest stated he knows there is absolutely nothing is quite presumptious with our infantessimal understaning of the universe. Same goes with religious folk. I think it is safe to say there are many conservatives who do not blindly follow ideologoies, that goes for atheism.

How many times do I have to educate retards before their stupidity erodes...........
youtube.com/watch?v=C4V-ooITrws

deism > atheist

I don’t believe in god but I do not think death is the end. I believe consciousness will take another form, ever changing along with the universe.

The fuck does that make me besides a faggot?

You just explained how religion works.

honestley I hope it is an end, and I never remember, and I'm religious

>Finally die
>Looking forward to resting in this coffin not putting up with bullshit for the next few eons
>Get dragged into some retarded afterlife instead

Anything but that, please.

I think that is a pretty good grasp on reality. Ive always liked the idea of a universal consciousness. We are all intermediaies for said consciousness and due to our different composition/structure that consciouness is percieved or projected differently, person to person.

I think that is a pretty good grasp on reality. Ive always liked the idea of a universal consciousness. We are all intermediaies for said consciousness and due to our different composition/structure that consciouness is percieved or projected differently, person to person.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Atheist here.

Gas the kikes.

Race war when?

>this
>super fucking this

I entirely accept the notion that most of the doctrinal elements of Christianity have lead the west to its current might, an epoch that is ending because it strayed too far from those same doctrines.

The moral, ethical and cognitive constructs of white, western Christianity are world builders. Their destruction is destructive to the world.

However I am an atheist/agnostic whatever. Just because something has utility in the greater advantage of human life and society doesn't mean god exists.

Of course Kek does.

Agnostic > Athiest

Death isn't the end. Get ready.

god huh? interesting topic.

god can not help you with the consequences of human choices, to step in and give you aid when you can make a choice to aid yourself would undermine the whole testament of freedom of choice. It would invalidate our existence. Humans that would take advantage of your sloth, advocating to look after you if you just sit there and do nothing are evil. Too much order is an affront to the plans of god.

Key word:
Human

Fuck God. Fuck the Left. Fuck the Right.

All hail Centrism.

>the left strawman the right by disproving the omnipotence of god and divine providence
What did he mean by this?

>The omnipotence paradox has medieval origins, dating at least to the 12th century. It was addressed by Averroës (1126–1198) and later by Thomas Aquinas. Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite (before 532) has a predecessor version of the paradox, asking whether it is possible for God to "deny himself".
>The most well-known version of the omnipotence paradox is the so-called paradox of the stone: "Could God create a stone so heavy that even He could not lift it?" This phrasing of the omnipotence paradox is vulnerable to objections based on the physical nature of gravity, such as how the weight of an object depends on what the local gravitational field is. Alternative statements of the paradox that do not involve such difficulties include "If given the axioms of Riemannian geometry, can an omnipotent being create a triangle whose angles do not add up to 180 degrees?" and "Can God create a prison so secure that he cannot escape from it?".

Omnipotence isn't self-contradictory. If "omnipotence" doesn't imply the ability to perform the logically absurd, then the answer to whether or not God can resolve paradoxical questions is simply "No," and He is still omnipotent. If "omnipotence" does imply the ability to perform the logically absurd, then the answer to whether or not God can resolve paradoxical questions is simply "Yes," e.g. He could do something like create a stone so heavy He is unable to lift it, and He could lift it anyway. The contention "But that's logically absurd," is not valid if the ability to perform the logically absurd is implied by "omnipotence." Therefore, omnipotence isn't self-contradictory.
/fin

You aren't "right wing," because you aren't alive. You are just another vessel spreading demonic gibberish. The only reason atheists are here is because they happen to be racist and hateful. It has nothing to do with being redpilled.