110 Episodes and not a second wasted

Just finished Legends Of Galactic Heroes, what a fucking ride it was.

Legends of Galactic Heroes thread I guess. Schenkopp a best.

SIEG KAISER

HOFF KAISERIN

What is that?

4th season's second half was utter trash though.

butthurt Admiral Yang fanboy detected

>implying this was the problem
KEK, kill yourself, retarded fanboi.

expound on this or inhale zephyr particles

>inhale zephyr particles

Nothing happens right?

I just kind of figured they were poisonous since they're powerful enough to destroy starships

It's enjoyable as fuck throughout. Slightly brought down by Yang Wenli and his insane ability to predict the future and win battles he is outnumbered 10 to 1.

Hope the OVAs are good.

You just don't understand the brilliance of semicircle formations.

Lets hope the remake doesnt suck

They could potentially displace oxygen leading to inert gas asphyxiation. Like how some gases take the place of oxygen in your lungs, so you suffocate, or displacing the oxygen all together so nothing reaches your lungs like Helium.

I saw the characters look bishonen as fuck now.

Never underestimate the incompetence of literally everyone but Yang, Reinhard, and Poplin

I'm scared of the new voices. I wonder if they will go with the current manga style, update the original OVA style, or just do an entirely different style.

Reinhardt should be dead then

There's only one promo pic and it's of Reinhard, and you can't see his face
His general design didn't look much different from the Gaiden stuff

I hope we get some kind of proper promo art soon. I want to see how bad it looks already and get it over with.

Reinhardt is cute! CUTE!

What was his name again?

stay dead

>watching the bd rips
no

Rudolf "mow down the down" von Goldenbaum
I dunno I tried

I thought it was alright user.

>Fezzan hyped up to have some major galaxy altering hand to play
>lol jk its just a few bombs that kill no one important

It's implied it was Phezzan poisoning Rheinhard. Rubinsky mentions Rheinhard acted too soon for his plans to come in full fruition.

Pls spoiler if necessary. Pls be considerate

I never got that from the show. I thought it was just Phezzan and the Terrarists playing themselves up while the Empire and FPA just consider them as terrorists and sort of ignore them until they stir shit up.

Well the gaiden style wasn't too bad, just looked somewhat unpolished and amateurish. It was serviceable though.

The show's like 30 years old, mate.

T-thanks

that's like 4 or 5 two-cour seasons here, hard to marathon in one go.

Always expect to find spoilers if you go into a thread of a series you didn't finish
I never went to a single LoGH thread until I finish the main series

How was he poisoning him? I genuinely don't remember. Was it actually the kid that took care of Reinhard?

The Phezzan scenes were mostly about Rubinsky as a character than about politics or power. It's suggested that he did some very cruel, callous things to get into power and now he's faced with the realistic prospect that he's going to lose it all. In the later episodes, Rubinsky outright acknowledges how ineffective any of these schemes are and knows the logical thing is for him to stop, but he can never bring himself to do it. He's clearly very smart and seems rather level headed, but he still can't stop deluding himself and he knows it. Probably the most well written of the "villains" on the show, though that's not too much considering most of the personalities who are meant to be bad are often blatantly evil or stupid.

Rubinsky was a pretty cool guy in that regard. It was kind of petty for him to bomb Heinessenpolis on his death though.

I believe it was the kid poisoning Rheinhard yes.

>considering most of the personalities who are meant to be bad are often blatantly evil or stupid.
I'm still sure what the hell the hell that one Terraist guy was trying to accomplish. He was clearly just using the cult and easily use their fanatic nature to take control of them and proceeded to do shit all with them.

>and not a second wasted
This is why this shows fanbase is so laughable. Next youll tell us that art and animation were good and that LotGH has no flaws whatsoever. Theres adoring a series and then theres being so blinded by your own mental shortcoming that you cant even accept that the show you love so much has plenty of flaws.

>inb4 wau u hate de show
No I dont, its actually one of my favourites. I still acknowledge that his a shit ton of things that arent even close to perfect and could be improved upon.

Did they ever show how the Empire managed to produce so many ships and fuck huge magical fortresses? Seems like most of their planets were feudal agricultural places.