Why aren't there any Trump supporters in the cities?

Why aren't there any Trump supporters in the cities?

Other urls found in this thread:

ny.curbed.com/2016/11/9/13579028/election-2016-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-nyc-voters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

City dwellers are weak-minded pestilence.

FPBP

Depend on democrats for food.

>Why aren't there any Trump supporters in the cities?
There are. Lots of us. But if we dare to reveal ourselves, the tolerant left will torch our cars and burn down our houses.

Because clever people... at least some of them.

>There are.

No. The map clearly shows that there aren't.

living in the city is like living in a giant prison. people lose sight of what freedom is. nobody in the city has personal autonomy--their own land, their own possessions, filling your free time with healthy hobbies and enjoying peace, quiet, and personal space. everyone is crammed together like sardines and dependent on others for everything, so your priority becomes appeasing others, which means adopting "cocktail party politics" where you must repeat the same old inclusive, non-offensive lines like "we are one human race" and "we are all in this together" and "we must do more to help each other!"

once you move out into the suburbs you realize your home is your castle, and you have to look over your family instead of focusing on simply appeasing everyone else. so you adopt a more self-centered, rational political viewpoint. conservatism is all about protecting individual rights from the overbearing state. in the city, the state affects every little aspect of your life, including your morning commute--city dwellers are constantly being shuffled around by police and government closing off certain streets, doing "construction" that interferes with their daily commutes, being forced to wait for police motorcades to pass, etc, so there really is no hope of keeping separate autonomy. in the city you are a serf, and you come to accept that. you are also surrounded by minorities who will gladly stab you if you so much as mention that trump isn't such a bad guy.

because they were smart enough to get out of the nigger containment zones early

Because that's where all the liberal faggot nigger loving queers live, that's why.

Is this the 2.0 of all Trump supporters are rural and suburban retards?

I live there. It sucks. I do make a lot of money though, and soon I will escape to Geneva. Don't listen to memers who say college is for suckers. Keep your head down and you can go far.

In my city the schools bussed people in to double vote when it was red (dover nh)

most cities do the same, even dead people vote democrat and love high taxes somehow

I see at three red spots on this map. One in Manhattan, one in Brooklyn, and one in Queens. Get glasses OP.

Cities generally contain higher density of people with educations. Nothing more than that.

The only proven voter fraud from the 2016 election was to Trump's benefit. Learn to read to mindless fucking retard.

citidiots need to rely on everyone for help. they produce nothing of value. the world would be a better place if NYC sunk and took everyone with it

>cropping the image to fit your narrative

kys

>because they don’t have the majority anywhere means nobody votes for him
DAY OF THE RAKE NOW

Someones a little salty.

He won get over it.

Technically 49% of new york could have voted for trump on that map.

Its better to do a heat map of red/purple/blue when you do political maps

More minorities, sexual/political degenerates, spics, and niggers live in the cities. You've got more welfare for the blacks. There's open door policies for illegal immigrants and refugees. But to top it all off, you have a lack of traditional family values than out in the rural or suburban areas. There's a lot of sexual degeneracy and single parent families in urban areas. Some kids lack any real role model to set them straight, especially tough father figures (see Blacks and Feminists). Most kids rely too much more on public schooling and dense colleges to teach them their values, not their families. This in turn creates a lot government-dependent Marxists. There's a reason why soy-boys and bug-women scapegoat suburban and rural "retards", it's because they can't fathom being in full control of their own life.

why dont u show brooklyn and queens

ny.curbed.com/2016/11/9/13579028/election-2016-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-nyc-voters

Staten islander here. Suck a nigger dick op.

Cities are full of shitskins

queens here. there are lots of trump fans here but they’re outnumbered by the coalition of the oppressed

Gibs, Jews, and commies.

This is true. Lefties in my city made a list of Trump supporting businesses to boycott (or do whatever.....)

this

Higher density of people dependent on the system

Mostly niggers and gibs recipients, no good hard working white voters live in cities or what i like to refer to refuge hotspots.

Learn about districts and how they are made